Thread: Stop and Think.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Default Stop and Think.

Just wanted to share a few thoughts with you guys.

So in the aftermath of the announcement of the new cap, people have, or course, been talking.

Have you guys taken the time to stop and look at how some of you are acting? After STS has gone out of their way to get us some content, something they told us they would never do, we are acting like spoiled children.

The oldies whining about 2pc rings need to realize that their founders helms don't make them better or more deserving players than the new ones. Without enthusiastic and happy new players, this game would die completely.

The oldies in game will often treat the new players like scum as they kill them with their 3pc rings, then brag as if it requires any skill to do so.

I want to be clear, The majority of PL veterans I know are great, kind people. Without a few of them in particular, I wouldn't be playing this game.

My goal in making this thread is that the group of arrogant veterans that look down on some players, or any players, will see the error in their ways.

I think STS would appreciate it if we took a few moments every time they do something for us and say a quick "Thank You."

I will end this thread with a demonstration:

STS, thank you for keeping this game running and continuing to supply us with new content, be it profitable or not.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Trollish For This Useful Post: