Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: What comes next........

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Gud idea for both farmers and lock openers .worth buying plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Agree, i worked soo soo hard for my mythics, i wanna use them forever.

#nevereverbuyingnewgear
    agreeeeeedddd, please make us can upgrade again our myhtic set lvl 36 to lvl 41, and just make another version of mythic set lvl 41 that can be got from locked, just make the difference at their appereance and their secondary stats, everyone will be happy.... win win solution

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carel86 View Post
    agreeeeeedddd, please make us can upgrade again our myhtic set lvl 36 to lvl 41, and just make another version of mythic set lvl 41 that can be got from locked, just make the difference at their appereance and their secondary stats, everyone will be happy.... win win solution
    *facepalm*
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeusblade
    Won't happen about upgrade to 41, never. Worse if STS implement this again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haligali View Post
    Agree, i worked soo soo hard for my mythics, i wanna use them forever.

#nevereverbuyingnewgear
    LMAO Hali, you've had your mythics as long as I've had mine.

#samehelmfor15months
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

+1 for this idea..if this would be implemented imo sts and customers gets a win-win situation

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by carel86 View Post
    yess pliis, and since nothing else left to spend gold, people can pay 100m+ for a ring or a pet.

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    LMAO Hali, you've had your mythics as long as I've had mine.

#samehelmfor15months
    all my mythics more than year old, helm was with different look when i bought.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

It's a nice idea, but are you sure that these crates won't be overfarmed? You know, when you stack Klaas+kit+combo elixir+lep, you get 25%+25%+30%+15%=95% re-roll chance (yes, they sum when stacking). If they are introduced, they will have to be unable to obtain by re-roll.

Talking about Dragkin Teeth bundles, don't forget that Dragonite Bar will be worth 30 bundles, which means that each bundle should cost 800k/30=26.(6)k gold (in order to keep prices stable). According to this, I should assume that their rarity shouldn't be so high, but not low. We don't need another price fall.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    40 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MoloToha View Post
    It's a nice idea, but are you sure that these crates won't be overfarmed? You know, when you stack Klaas+kit+combo elixir+lep, you get 25%+25%+30%+15%=95% re-roll chance (yes, they sum when stacking). If they are introduced, they will have to be unable to obtain by re-roll.

Talking about Dragkin Teeth bundles, don't forget that Dragonite Bar will be worth 30 bundles, which means that each bundle should cost 800k/30=26.(6)k gold (in order to keep prices stable). According to this, I should assume that their rarity shouldn't be so high, but not low. We don't need another price fall.
    Although I understand your concern but just wanted to point out that klass lix doesnt get stacked with kit lix, because as confirmed by devs same percentage lixes do not get stacked
    Cause Anarchial causes only ANARCHY!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchial View Post
    Although I understand your concern but just wanted to point out that klass lix doesnt get stacked with kit lix, because as confirmed by devs same percentage lixes do not get stacked
    Ok, I will keep that in mind. Anyway, 70% re-roll chance is still pretty high.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Wait .
    Add a new quist to craft upgrade new mythic armor..
    Like...
    U need 2 dragonight bars for each helm and armor...
    Or another item like bar...
    Like mythic armor shard and mythic helm shard....
    They can be looted in locked grand crate of the watch or...
    From tokken vendor ...
    Add a draking teeth purchase for plat..
    Or can add them to locked grands...
    But buying them from vendor....
    U have to complet a very very hard quist...
    And for putting them on craft..
    U need to go to krag and complet a special quiest of baladur..
    And his man...
    It will be better then anything else

Sent from my GT-I9082 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I wouldn't mind if they wanted to make the level 36 mythic helm and armor upgradable again, but make it a hard quest. So instead of having these new crates dropping from elite bosses, you could instead have some rare crafting component dropping from them, and then that crafting component, plus a dragonite bar could be the necessary crafting components to upgrade each mythic helm or armor. That would work.

Just give us something to work for and some reason to farm elite dungeons again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Do you know how long it takes to farm 300 teeth? In the non-elite tindirin dungeons, you get about 1 every 10 runs or so, and in elite maybe 1 every 3 runs. So you are talking a ton of runs, and it will take months (which is kind of the whole point of this). So they will have a nice value, and if you work hard for it you can then choose to sell it for a ton of cash. But there are not going to be any of these floating around the first week. It will take time.

As for the cost of 500 and 1500 plat, remember that the mythic or arcane item is guaranteed. It's not a "chance" to loot these like regular locked crates. 100% chance.

Also, it is NOT probable that one will loot an arcane item with 1500 plat. I would say it is not even probable with 5000 plat. It's not even probable to loot a mythic item with 1500 plat. 1500 plat is 100 locked crates. Yes you can get lucky, but on average you have to open probably 10 times more than that to loot an arcane item. I've personally opened over 300 locked crates and never looted a mythic or arcane item, and I've spoken to many players who have similar experiences. The odds are probably much worse than you think. We only tend to hear the stories of great luck. But the players who have made fortunes from locked crates have opened a ton of them in most cases.
    I understand what you mean however the 500 plat option isn't viable for free to play players and even though 300 teeth is quite a lot it is the only path some people can take. Also, there should be a "freemium" option too for the Arcane Crates, realistically that would probably be quite a large quantity of teeth but that is still keeping tat "F2P" perspective..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    I understand what you mean however the 500 plat option isn't viable for free to play players and even though 300 teeth is quite a lot it is the only path some people can take. Also, there should be a "freemium" option too for the Arcane Crates, realistically that would probably be quite a large quantity of teeth but that is still keeping tat "F2P" perspective..
    I understand that. I didn't expect any locked crates to be opened by non-plat players. I would imagine a non-plat player would sell the crate instead of opening it. I'd imagine if you looted the arcane locked crate you could sell it for 10-20m at least. At that price I'm pretty sure even the non-plat players would be farming them like crazy.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    92 Posts

Bad idea. A crate with 100% chance of arcane or mythic will ruin the market even worse.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Bad idea. A crate with 100% chance of arcane or mythic will ruin the market even worse.
    How would this ruin the market?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Not if they are super rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Alls I read was 500 plat for a mythic crate, that was enough for me to write this comment and leave this thread.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    Alls I read was 500 plat for a mythic crate, that was enough for me to write this comment and leave this thread.
    It's not really a comment at all

Anyway obviously the cost to open an all-myth crate would have to be around 1500-3000 plat (100-200 times normal locked).
    From Conradev's report (7 arcanes in 13k crates), cost to open an arcane chest would have to be around 20-30k plat.
    Also if this is implemented, it would reveal the true chance for mythics and arcanes in Lockeds. STS is doing what they can to keep it a secret, maybe even changing the chance from time to time.

And again, Energ, don't underestimate the determination of free farmers. If it can be obtained for free, many people will go at it. STS has to make sure they get enough plat even if these new Locks flood the market - since they will.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milan Lame Man View Post
    It's not really a comment at all

Anyway obviously the cost to open an all-myth crate would have to be around 1500-3000 plat (100-200 times normal locked).
    From Conradev's report (7 arcanes in 13k crates), cost to open an arcane chest would have to be around 20-30k plat.
    Also if this is implemented, it would reveal the true chance for mythics and arcanes in Lockeds. STS is doing what they can to keep it a secret, maybe even changing the chance from time to time.

And again, Energ, don't underestimate the determination of free farmers. If it can be obtained for free, many people will go at it. STS has to make sure they get enough plat even if these new Locks flood the market - since they will.
    This is just a horrible idea, the crates would be over farmed, and the arcanes such as hammerjaw and glacian would be cheaper then they already are, or the opposite affect theese crates would stabilise at a high price plus investing 1500 plat to open this chest, I might as well just buy an arcane egg, also limites us to only looting 1 item. this idea isnt thought through properly, if you had made a post about free arcanes falling from the sky I would of taken you more seriously, sorry, but that would just never work out so many other issues with it too, which I don't have time to list.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Milan Lame Man View Post
    First of all, players spending more hours playing is a good thing for the game in general.

Second, any loss of revenue from players not opening locked crates will be made up in luck elixir sales, because in order to ever have a chance to loot one of these crates you are going to need to run with a luck elixir. Remember that to loot a mythic crate, you would have had to roll a legendary item WITHOUT a re-roll, and then be lucky enough to have it re-roll into a mythic. And for the arcane crate, that one would be like winning the lottery.

So let players run these dungeons over and over. It would be like dragon items in PL before they increased the drop rate. I farmed dragon items in the Mt. Fang dungeons many runs per day for months and never even saw one drop to anyone in my party. And they went for 10-20m per item even though they could be farmed and everyone was farming for them all the time. The same could be done in AL as was done in PL. They can indeed keep it very rare.

Remember we are talking 2 color rarities above legendary. Nothing that rare has ever dropped from any boss in AL since season 1. This would likely be 100 times as rare as elite legendary drops. Most players could spend months farming them and never even see one drop.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: