Thread: Event Cool-down Questions

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default Event Cool-down Questions

1) I assume the Elondrian Locked Crates will still give double odds mythics even if opened after the event is over (this is not a question, but more an assumption. If I am wrong, please tell me)

2) How long will the event cool down period be?

3) Will we still be able to craft Elondrian Locked Crates during the cool-down period?

4) Will we still be able to craft the new Lep Amulets during the cool-down period?

5) Based on the answers to questions #3 & #4, if the answer is "yes", then I assume Elondrian Essences will stay in our inventory until used or deleted

6) Can crafted energy or energy essences can be saved in inventory for the next event?

7) Will the token vendor still be around during the cool-down period and can we spend our tokens then? Or do we have to spend them before tomorrow (or lose them)?

8) Will energy essences and/or elondrian essences still drop during the cool-down period?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

In my opinion : If the cool down period is more than 12 hours
    1) Yes
    2)12hours+
    3)Yes
    4)Yes
    5)Yes
    6)Yes I had some energies from goblin event too.
    7) The cool down period is mainly to spend your remaining tokens, so yes u can buy items using tokens in cool down period.
    8) As there is no update for cool down period, yes they'll drop.
    Just my thinking

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

Well I wanted to wait for an answer from a mod because that's what Ener was obviously hoping for but since Ish started here's my guess:
    1 double: yes always, not changing on any future event (I remember reading this from a dev)
    2 cooldown: that's a wild guess, at least 2 days, some guildies said it will be a week but didn't provide source
    3, 4 crafting: yes, that's the point of cooldown
    5 elon ess: they might be deleted at the end of cooldown, or at least the recipe will be deleted, so they will become useless, just like flowers from Mother's day
    6 crafted energy: kits will probably stay, not sure about essences. Maybe you keep essences but will not be able to craft. In any case this hurts STS's sales so it might just as well get deleted. I'm betting on keeping though.
    7 token vendor: yes the Elo outpost will be accessible, only portal will be closed (judging from Goblin event)
    8 essence drops: it would be awesome but would defeat the purpose of a cooldown, which is to process the leftovers. So I think they won't.
    Disclaimer: my lameness is figurative but strong