Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lol@26 bracket

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

i've been in different bracket, i started as a twink at 16 all the way up to 26... of all this bracket, 26 is where i stayed longer. not because of any other reason but bcoz i want to stay. meaning, it depends on you. It depends to you on how you manage to accept trash talk, gang fight, spawn killing. if you want to have a fair pvp fight, begin with yourself. No matter what other players did to you, stay fair. if they gang you, don't complain just leave. if they trash talk you, trash talk them too. If you cannot handle their words just add them in your ignore list.

On this game you will face diff kind of players. So, expect the unexpected regarding their attitude.

Have fun guys!!! this is only a virtual game. if you allow yourself to be ruined your day bcoz of bad attitude of other players, then you lost even on you rl.
    ZWAPPER
    Strengthen by defeat

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by raw View Post
    I would like to add my thoughts to this thread. Being that I joined this bracket last year and played for almost 6 months, it's sad to see what it's become. I recently rejoined the bracket with a mage (Merkage), a tank (Sofakingg), and a rogue (Divinecrit).

After playing in end game for a few months I wanted to return to my home bracket to be with old friends and teach others what I've learned. Rather, I'm faced with a bracket where I'm ganged almost every game, spot blocked, and insulted constantly.

I realize that this is part of the game, but it's sad to see that this bracket has become to crumble. When I was GM of Decimation I made sure to teach my guildmates everything I knew (builds, clashing strategy, 1v1 strategy, etc,). In my opinion, the skill level in this bracket is at an all time low (I see rogues with hooks that charge nox... SMH)

Thor, we did in fact kill your officers but there were no blocks on their team. They had the opportunity the entire match to call back up or leave. I'm not sure if they were trying to do some sort of passive protest, but there won't be any pity parties bc it was a fair game. We didn't block and they didn't call therefore it was their fault.

Anyhow, like judge said, I'm always down for a 5v5 without blocks so feel free to PM me and set one up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Raw!!! I missed vs and clash with u when we was in decimation. Are u back to 26?