This is for Arcane Legends.

I clicked on Social, then in Friends tab I clicked on my friend "Party Invite". My friend then accepted the invite. On my Party tab I see my friend but not a "join" or "go to" option.

I went back to the battle screen click on my friend's name, the popup menu has the join disabled. I sent another invite, and again he accepted. Still no option to "join" or "go to".

In hopes to solve this problem I bought some platinum and created a guild. When I go to Social, and click on the guild tab the "Party Invite" is disabled.

I want join up with my friends so we can team up and complete quests together. What am I doing wrong? What am I missing? This is frustrating.

Sometimes I see, "can't join in full game". What does that mean? We have tired to join each other in towns, forest and mines.

I searched this issue on the forms, and the answer seems to be the portals/servers/instances (whatever they are called) are full. So, is this what I can expect in this game? If I'm lucky I might be able to join my friends? If it is a server full issue, then when is the least crowded time? Should we try at 3:00 AM on a Tuesday morning to see if we have better luck to join with each other?