Thread: Ideas for PL's future.....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    88 Posts

Post Ideas for PL's future.....

Personally I thought the new dungeon was fun- if easy- and I like the new gear. However, hey gear was too easy to get and the bosses got easy after a while. So anyways here's my list- please give feedback or ideas.

An ultra elite dungeon
    - this dungeon would be called the Keep. (sry DD), the mobs would come in three waves(with a wave added for each dugeon level you go up(, each wave gettin harder, with a boss at the end. (For loot see below). There would be a level for each campaign pack, and you have to play through on the previous level to make a game in the next. For example- if you played through lvl 4 yesterday, you could make a lvl 5 game. In total there would be 9 waves in total. The last wave would be 11 waves of deadly enemies that would take teamwork and skill to complete. You would have to had all campaigns bougt (except FN) to do the whole thing. Loot would be super rare and your chance of getting better loot would go up with te amount of times you play that level. After u got loot your chance would go back down. The bosses would be epically hard a take tatics to beat. For ex: certain bosses would only be attachable from behind and other harder things. There would also be a survival mode on each level- for more replayablitlty. The wave wouldn't always be the same either.

A new class
    -Druid -
    I've been thing about a new class for PL and think that this is the only class we realy need. The Druid's race would be a bull-like animal called the Rams. They would mainly place totems. The totems would be benighted by the amount of stronger points they put in each category. Ex: a totem that boosts attack would be stronger the more points u put in strength. Or a torem that slows down mobs would be benefited by defense. For fightig the Druid would shapeshift. The could turn into say a lion. Or a dragon at a higher lvl. And while they could have a dps form- tank form and damage form, non of there forms would be as good as say a ursan tank- or a elf damage. Their main job would be to place totems around their group to keep them around.

-that's it for tonight,It sucks typing on a iPod. Feedback? Other ideas?

BTW I know others might have thought of these before me- so don't point out it's been said before, k.
    Last edited by Conradin; 01-12-2011 at 12:28 AM.
    RIP Twinktastic

AEO is the way to go~now recruiting

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The Druid idea is sick...I really want another class in PL and that sounds like a pretty good one too me.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

No such thing as Rom. I think you mean Ram.
    Anybody can sacrifice a queen. The real trick is getting away with it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    372 Posts

Well, somehow I think the druid will be underused... not that many people tend to like to be helpers, they tend to try to do the most damage and whatnot, from what I've noticed in other MMOs. Personally, that would be my new main class.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Wrong section, but nice ideas