Thread: A lil comparison of ursoth and goblin

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    144 Posts

Lightbulb A lil comparison of ursoth and goblin

I would like to compare goblin and ursoth event to tarlok but unfortunately, I haven't participate much from tarlok event before, so I am juz going to give lil comparison and differences (+/-) from these events that I took time to play with.

Aside from LB stuffs and energies, here are some of my thoughts.

Goblin's event -----------VS-------------- Ursoths event

* gyrms egg worth more than little bear => better got your farms on goblin event

* golden tier award from ursoth gives better gold than golden tier award from goblins.

* kits from first week of ursoth was high, juz dropped down which is lower than the kit price from goblin on the 3rd week / close end of the 2nd week and end of the event.

*free energies on ursoth through crafting, its +1

* If im going to compare how gyrm and dova bear is farmed, gyrm is the easier one, IMO. (gyrm and dova has this close price range)
    why?
    because you dont need another toon to let it reach to golden tier , earn 3k point for an egg, much effort compare to farming gyrm's egg using 1 golden tier toon, much easier, and quicker. I tried to farm dovas from my alts at the last day of the event, its pretty tiring x)

* Tokens are more useful in goblin than ursoth
    why?
    because on goblin, you can buy an egg, weapon, amulet and vanity. Ironbite has same price range to ursoths event little bear loot, which is a thumbs down. Also, talisman is worth 100k+ and the rest of the goblin weapon which is very far price from vanity of ursoths event which only costs 50k or lower.

tokens with recipe:

nope, if you are a portal farmer, you dont have time to farm in wt4 or km3 for essences, so these recipe are useless.

unless, you used those recipes and farm hard at wt4 or km3, then its a chill.

* elock is a boom, juz the great highlight of the event.

* LB banner from ursoth is better than goblin, lolololol @ goblin head, but still cool doe.

* To LB chasers, ursoth is far better ofc, its shady man, no need to question!

So i guess these are juz some of the things i noticed, I'll be adding some if i remember other stuffs.

Let me know how much you earn from event as well! Dont ask me, i lost golds, lmao, but its ok, its not the big thing, the big this is breaking the friendship juz because of an egg, mehh

tc
    Last edited by Bunny♥; 07-21-2014 at 08:07 PM.

cute is just my cover

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bunny♥ For This Useful Post: