Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Did You Like Ursoth's Assault? | Official Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    624 Posts

I'd like to have something to look out for, as a farmer. Having to pay real money or gold for energy packs, just so I'm able to run when I want, is not what I signed up for when I started to play AL.

I don't want to sound negative, cause I'm sure a lot of 'energy' has been put in here by STS/G but I can't say that this event made me want to play.

Here's what I always liked about STS/G games.. I log on, talk to some people, get some (end game/elite) farming going on, and hope that by the end of the day we have some decent loot and had fun trying to get it. Generally, there's a lot of plat involved in that too (mostly elixirs).

Nobody's really farming elites anymore and, even if, most of the loot is pretty worthless now too, especially considering prices in game.

That bring me to my question.. What's the purpose of having an end game PvE character at the moment? 'Energy farming', new event bosses (for future events)... It's all a lot easier to do on my low lvl twink which is an order of magnitude cheaper than any of my end game toons.

So yeah, are we going to have energy event after energy event? Or is there something, that someone who likes end-game farming to earn their stuff, can look out for?

I know you guys need to make money. I'm the first to buy plat if there's something I think is worth it, but this event wasn't it for me.

As said, not trying to sound negative, just giving my feedback.

And for all doubters of my rockstar status:
    Quote Originally Posted by Justg View Post
    U rok, thanks!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JaytB For This Useful Post: