Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Did You Like Ursoth's Assault? | Official Feedback Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

Firstly this event has been so awesome i manage to make my 500k budget into 6m profit without spending plat.

Feedback from a low level pvper.

I have to juggle between my pvp time and farming time, for a couple of weeks our low level pvpers guild has transformed into essence and tomb run hunt party which was trully enjoyable, Elondra locks selling for 40-60k the whole guild was very lively out of 25+ online half were running tombs chatting it out and discussing everything; and the free energy thank you sts for considering a farmable pseudo unlimted energy

Items by levels gave us variancy now we dont have level tens on equal stats and damage with a level twelve, we can feel the shift of people migrating brackets.

The LB was a neat addition I never expect shady to surpass 100m trade barrier, that has got a lot of people asking if its worth it. I worry that there might be less end gamer if items continue to be 100m +. IMO it was a very bad move putting shady as a prize hope it never happen again or better yet remove arcane prize from future event LB or AL players will suffer on health and we dont want that, event banner should suffice as a prize or better yet rework the LB for events.

Overall i am very happy with Ursoth event they get better and better and looking forward for the next one which im pretty sure will be warrior theme.

Well done STS.

Epicr
    Last edited by epicrrr; 07-24-2014 at 12:31 AM. Reason: because i can :)
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree