Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: How Did You Like Ursoth's Assault? | Official Feedback Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lethaljade View Post
    event was supposed to be for level for 35 plus yet one person used two twinks farmed at a much easier level , leveled up and got two eggs, I found it unbelievable this was allowed, absolutely unfair. People also charged other players for spots, tied , and charged people with absolutely no real score , and tied to ensure them an egg

the twinking glitch was never fixed and wont be fixed! I dont have any idea why they dont put much attention to this kind of problem as it is so unfair. When i run for the first time and met helena, got 1 hit and die so easy at 41, i stop after i got golden tier, its worthless! Who would ever want to get 1 hit - kill, tons of pve deaths for just an 80 points? No proper drops as well, its a trash!

I tired low lvl runs, its easy as pie compare to end game, low lvl cant 1 hit you and make runs easy and fast. I see the point of those who runs at lvl 41 and they got pissed? they should be! Who wouldn't? They got their *** kicked from LB because of a twink who runs easy at low lvl, pretty smart but obviously cheating. LB stated a lvl requirement already so i am expecting they followed what they posted, still, they didnt and they still didnt fix the "twink-glitch"

The ties are ok, rewards on LB is ok but everyone became greedy, break ties at last minute and ask players big amounts of golds just to make a tie? Thats funny, sts should stop the LB special reward, it ruins everything. I would prefer things to be put in crates and just put a litle amount of it being looted so that it will remain "rare" ..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Overall it was a pretty good event. Only complaint would be the essence drops. Sometimes you would get enough to craft an energy from one map. Others times it took 10+ maps to get one.

And dovabear as a reward for gold tier, thank you. This pet was the motivation to get 6 characters to gold.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

The Ursoth's assault was one of the best event I've ever played. As usual I have some likes and dislikes too, which are given below.

Likes: 1) The craftable energy kit was a huge + point of this event. Please keep this craftable energy system in future event.
    2) The Gold tier was a good challenge. Thanks for making The gold tier reachable at just only 3000 points. 3000 point is average to give a good challenge.
    3) Gold tier reward was a good one.
    4) I do like hardcore boss like Helena and Ursoth. Player needs to pay attention to beat such boss.
    Dislikes: 1) Only three free energy kit? Really, there should be more free energy. Reduce the free energy time. 8 hour for 1 free energy is boring.
    2) Sometimes I felt like there could some more items in the token vendor.
    3) Silver tier reward was useless for me. Those spirit chest had no better drop. I opened only those three rewarded chest and got some lower level epic items. That's why I did not craft the spirit chest.
    4) Please match player level to closer one.

Anyways, we always look forward for better. Thank you!
    Last edited by Churjya; 07-24-2014 at 10:35 AM. Reason: A word

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

The only problem for me is ...

When we enter event map (corrupted grove) and then got disconnected from server, we lost our precious energy

Can devs team fixed this thing on next event?

Or we just have keep on losing energy ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Capolista View Post
    The only problem for me is ...

When we enter event map (corrupted grove) and then got disconnected from server, we lost our precious energy

Can devs team fixed this thing on next event?

Or we just have keep on losing energy ...
    If they fixed it there would be abuse.

See Helena, turn off your devices internet connection and repost until you don't get Helena. Though it might take 10 tries before you get a non Helena boss it would be worth it.

Sent from my Jedi MasterX Note 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Good work from sts. Thanx for the event..
    I like the new vanities nd bear pets..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I loved the event. Nothing to change. Just make better drops on higher bosses and if possible make it 6 bosses rather than 4. Thanks STS.
    Level 41 Rogue
    IGN: omegafrost
    Guild: Absolute

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    242 Posts

I was able to attend the event for only 5 days since i was on vacation (and no wifi there). But I like it a lot! And I like especially the new mythic gun and hopefully it wont be so inflational like the first mythic gun. I'm done pvp, but a little distinction here and there doesnt hurt

I only wish there had been more interesting quests. The ones accompaning the event where laughable simple and boring. That is a longterm request from me to sts: bring more adventure to the game, make it more complicated and lasting so we can have some fun besides all the grinding! (remember the mythic-gear-update quest? Or gleipnir? That was something!)

>->->-> Oldest & Finest German Guild in AL -- A Legend itself <-<-<-<
    Tipps, Tricks, Guides und mehr ---> heldenvonheute.forumatic.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    446 Posts

After achieving gold on my characters, I felt no need to go back and play the event. So the event system did not last very long with me. I mostly enjoyed crafting the crates, shards, etc for profit.

Event runs were not profitable. 10k for a kit. Low chance at loot. Potion money. Cost ineffective.

Remove the energy system so we can run the event level(s) more and have a chance at making a profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Great job sts team its hard trying to please everyone and thank god you don't try to. Helena was a necessary evil to the game, or an attempt to have a challenging boss, besides ursoth so good job either way. I honestly did not care for helena but was ok with her purpose. Besides the loot upset of not getting a new mythic I enjoyed the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    115 Posts

AL's je nais se quoi got buried under too much freemium (rest in pieces, casual gamers), and then came Ursoth. Event itself was unmemorable, minimalist but not in the good way that once tickled our imagination, could've been an interesting co-op experience but wasn't. It didn't pay to play, it didn't pay to pay, but it paid to farm essences afk as some of us figured out early on.. then back to auction legends. Han(d) Solo. Unexciting stuff to redeem with points - like that recycled leaf dress that we joked we got from Kmart - On discount. Another "best hits" version. Helena wasn't an issue although she prob qualified as the most obvious annoyance besides the stubborn energy system. Sure rewards were multi-leveled, some may argue many benefited, but "spread out too thin" seems more accurate.. maybe even "rewards" is too strong a word, since those vanities became more of inventory clutter than anything.

As for the leaderboard runs - drama, drama. Well this time besides the usual limit-pushing I was out to be done with AL. Boy, I couldn't have wished for a better detox programme. I don't know how the other top lb-ers stayed focused but I would have most certainly fallen asleep if I didn't get work done at the same time. I'd imagine coffee sales shot up in random grocery stores around the world. it was so straight-line and repetitive, you could actually actively farm on 2 characters at once if u could manage. The ties and twink things were funny as, I welcomed the creative thinking but felt sts was lazy and clumsy in handling it. Yeah I said it.

Srsly though, Getting into some specifics :

Fix that elondrian ward glitch. Doesn't work sometimes - not often but still. And if we don't buy it least give us the tick box option to "do not ask me again"

Require the character to be level 35 or whatever the future req is *before start of event* to qualify for prizes at all. Let there be a cut off time, be transparent about it. Use that timestamp gimmick u did for your level cap contest - the same one you officially cited, right here on forum, as reason I didn't get a singe egg even though I would've won one - so u can't bluff ur way out of this one. Some consistency here would be nice. Too much work? Ask what's left of the active community to report any anomalies, so u'd only need to do a couple of spot checks. Even random non-lb people would PM me to welcome me back from my sleep breaks on the dot - they'd know if something came up, and they'd probably even have timestamps on that.

Disallow & disqualify ALL ties. I wake up one day and no. 2's got us in a tie! ofc my endscore was the pseudo-elegant birdflip of an answer. Hey free business idea : someone twist some arms next event and open up a flash tie business. How about a tagline, "caught in a bind? get a tie". 15m a pop. Lmao can get the T-shirts made while they're at it. Tie-dye. But srsly. Extra prizes for ties is just trashy and tots anti-competitive, pls shut that down.

Adopt a zero-tolerance stance on direct threats / blackmail attempts made to leaderboarders during your time/prize-sensitive events. When disgruntled players flood our screens with yellow pages of "it's -impossible- to farm points so fast, I spent 28m but won't get anyfing or anyfing so I WILL BAN YOU and <long list of lb names>, u better tell me your secret", using multiple chars to bypass ignore, and we report it to u with screenshots at mod or support level, pls have the common decency to respond properly, or direct us to someone who will. A few days ban for blackmailers would be nice.

Cust svc - needs to improve by a few notches, but I think u already earned plenty of overwhelming , detailed and flowery-worded feedback on this from my sisters & brothers of other mothers.

Give prize owners at least 2 weeks peace of mind to *physically enjoy* their winnings before destroying it with the announcement of a new item/pet esp if they appear to be in direct competition. It matters how it appears to the community. U know.. when people spend that kind of time and gold, they wanna feel good for a good while. If they don't, they generally don't come back. basic common sense.. It beggars belief that u even need to be told. So simple. u could've previewed that new pet without releasing vital stats for instance. Shot urselves in the foot there do u see?

on the flip side, your timing was so bad, it became impossible for me to get angry.. it was so unintentionally comical, and plus ur occasional staff response on forum reminds me of the "emperor's new clothes" story.

I doubt this was what u had in mind when the idea was hatched. U used to take a lot of pride in a good basic product and it showed, now we're being $hown $omething el$e u know what I'm $aying. We used to be able to laugh with u when the bards sang, for eg, now there aren't any of those moments left but "the price has gone up" (did u spot ur own bael reference? no?). I stopped publishing vids n guides n I'll tell u why - coz what I make is happy & charged in a way AL hasn't been for a while. I will help keep the mood high, lift it higher, but not carry it up that much higher than it is for that long. So I shan't. Players were desperate to see if AL could still really be genuinely enjoyed casually, and I'd say that's forcing it. I couldn't misrep. That's why after the Tindirin vid, I successfully recorded egg-cracking with a hybrid legendary team but am keeping it unpublished. I think many of us have stuck around for that "something" to come back but it hasn't. idk what u gonna do but if u gonna do something abt it do it fast.

I'm reminded of something the infamous Simon Cowell once said : 'I've had many failures. The biggest were at times when I believed my own hype'. Food for thought. The worst hit r prob those who've played 4 months n under but already plonked down 4-figs. Hopefully things will improve for these friends who choose to stay and watch, if not u know how to find me Well thanks for the good times, hope I gave u some laughs along the way .. I don't rly believe in goodbyes, only more hellos, so, hello! -waves- Maybe, you, me, again, a different day, a different place, a different space. Don't look back. ,
    Last edited by Origin; 07-27-2014 at 12:44 PM.

Alphagun /TRUEORIGIN/ Fullsick
    <Five Elements>
    Speed Demon
    Guides| MerchMidas | Youtube

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Origin For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

I enjoyed the event. Everything worked out well except Helena was too hard for the loot she gave. Helena was only too hard because she slowed you down before charging her 1hit attack which seemed to be heat seeking. Being able to craft energy was a nice addition. Dova bear being attainable via gold tier was nice as it gave non plat spenders a very good pet or 300k+. The new vanitys were also nice looking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I liked it, but tarlok was still better.

What i wanna to say, the beta testers did a poor job again. This event was delayed for long, and still bug? In addition, at the start of this season, when you guys locked the elite maps, some smart players were able to access the first nordr elite map through a quest 'go to' button. During this event, the exact same bug happened.

Please learn from your OWN mistakes.

lol, who is simon cowell?
    Last edited by Haligali; 07-28-2014 at 04:41 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Loved it. But as ppl mentioned, helena was too tough. And her best loot might have been a locked crate of the watch after reroll. Which was insanely stupid. But ursoth loots were great! Love that troll. Hole I see him again. And yes the spirit chests were a waste of entangleds and crafting time. Entangled gave better loot than spirit chests. And I have the recipe still for the elondrian locked crafting and the essences. But I cant craft anymore which saddens me. Now they just sitting there in inventory. Elondrian essences. But overall I love this event! Much better than goblin event. And ty for making this event!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

well i was unable to get on for the event. But from what i heard and kept up with on the forums here it was dissapointing. I'd rather more stuff or better rewards from bosses and vendor. or make it more like tarlok. also i was unable to get dovabear cus i couldn't get on but a friend of mine did get me one so i'll have it when i return.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

Tarlok event brought all people together.

Ursoth event brought all rich players together.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Ursoth still brought people together, somehow. It just had that irritating limitation of energy. But I was able to appreciate how people in the guild still helped each other in spite of that limitation.

Sent from this iPhone which seems stuck to my hands...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

The event Was Great, Although Most People Weren't Up For The Challenge of Helena, I Rather Enjoyed The Challenge, Dovabear Is Awesome, The Druid Armor Way Strong, Even Stronger Then My Previous Demonlord Armor. Didnt Like How People Spawned Out Of The Helena Fights Really Killed My Total Point Earnings as well as My Coin Earnings.

Id Say Make It To Where No One Escapes The Boss Through The World Map, One Way In One Way Out! haha can just see all the complaining that would bring!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    83 Posts

Default How Did You Like Ursoth's Assault? | Official Feedback Thread

was fun, worst part were having to do it with a bunch of people who didn't know what they were doing during Helena x.x FACTS, best was the vanity sets
    Zodiarck L51 engineer
    Proud Phoenix

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

... This event was OK at best ...
    1) This i feel is the most important thing of all. THIS IS First & Foremost an application/GAME, not an STS cash machine. I get it money needs to be made, but don't make it increasingly obvious EVENT after EVENT that MONEY to be made from your player base is primary VS. the actual enjoyment & fun factor of your game content being secondary.

2) The Game/Social content is what brought 99.9% of ppl to download this game app., NOT how much each event keeps increasing in player cost (if you want to remain competitive/endgame/pro player/pro pvp/serious players). Great way to treat the player base that keeps your game afloat by adding Deceptive wording for x2 Mythic Chance in Elondrian Chest drops, (to drive up locked prices for false x2 chance vs. really stating "the actual x2 roll was the REAL CHANCE" and placing limitations of energy kits to keep running events, offering htem as a PLAT purchase item & the crafted version non trade-able.

3) Pug groups that could have a 9 level gap between them.... Why? When you've limited this in normal zones already but it doesn't apply to special event maps?

4) Once you hit gold tier & realised LB was way ouuta reach the event was over for many.. what was the point to continue after you got your vanity? Oh the chest you could craft with the set 0.000001% chance mythic drop rate.

5) Fun ideas placed into the event, cool pet ideas, vanities, Ursoth theme..You get a A+ there

6) When a game developer starts thinking of how much $$$$ or how many ways we can get $$$$ from our customers 1st & the actual fun, enjoyable factor you will lose in the end.

7. I downloaded this game because a friend told me how fun it was, & I've since told many friends to download this game so we can enjoy because of it's FUN FACTOR, FUN Content Great events... But once you realize this has become a pay-to-play if you actually want to achieve things in this game... The app gets deleted and we move on... Then where does the revenue come from? No more recommendations from player base for friends to join, lets just find another game to play that doesn't try to exploit So Many ways to make $$$$ off of us.

8. It's been said many many times Tarlok event was the best, learn from that feedback. When you have too many complaints on an event from hardcore players that do invest $$$$ that's not a good thing. It doesn't hurt you to reward your player base and make things attainable, like actually make the ELond chest REALLY give you x2 the chance.. y wouldn't you? It's not like I can sell my game Samael for any monetary amount... I simply enjoy it while I have it... STS is happy for my plat purchase used to open crates & i'm happy for a legit (not deceptive) way to gain a reward.

9. Ursoth lacked the fun factor & the $$$$ to be made off the player base factor became ever so obvious.
    Last edited by Hottsauce; 07-29-2014 at 01:11 AM.