Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: This is Zylx, Signing Out One Final Time!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    It was nice having you in TC brother GL with whatever it is ur after. I thought I'd basically given up gaming, for the most part, except for checking out new games to see how they work and how good the graphics effects are etc. since I'm a computer scientist until AL came along. It definitely can take up a good amount of time esp. if you do it right.
    Thanks . I havent even touched my Xbox since march, so i guess i'm just outgrowing video games as well. I realized i just dont have sufficient time to be able to fully enjoy what STS's games offer. It pains me to go, but i know that for the sake of my current real life circumstances/opportunities, i must leave all mmo's and devote my time to what lies ahead.

I thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the TC family. If anything, i would suggest every mature, active, dedicated player to check out The Collective. I love you guys and i wish you all the very best!

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zylx For This Useful Post: