Thread: 3x combo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Default 3x combo

I think these are given way to rarely and the game is made in such a way, that u almost cannot play without them at least on higher levels. My l72 full dex bird can take about 3 hits in lost valley from the 'ring throwers' without any combo. Savage mages and bears do almost no damage without combo. At least for those that have reached new cap, please increase the frequency of getting combos.

And another thing, i don't know if it happens just to me but, right now i have 6 toons and i plan on adding more. It seems that whenever i get 3x combo on a toon, i also get it on several others all at once. So its either worthless combo day or 3x combo day. I might go as far as to say these 3x combo blessings are not random at all.

So please, rethink the generator for 3x combo for this new expansion as i want to play the game more. I bought plat but sorry, i cannot keep up with 40 plat per hour thrasher as i grind a lot when i grind. Also, here's an idea. I wouldn't mind buying a vanity that actually INCREASES the chances you get combo that day, for plat of course. Another idea for the new expansion.

On several of my characters i only got it once and it's been more than a month since i got one. I know there's a trick here, to make you buy more plat to play, but this seems a bit too much. At least once a week for 1-2 chars doesnt seem like that much of a big deal. I dunno...maybe i am asking too much since these should be considered like a gift? I am rambling...

What do you guys think about 3x combos or combos in general?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Hm, I have about 19 chars I do blessings on, and I only notice that back to back 3x on few, but not all 19, I think its a certian order, but then again, I've gotten a 1.5x elixir on my 76, which I think is a troll, but would get multiple ones as I go down. But these are gifts, you don't have to worry about, like paying plat, or gold on elixirs.
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

^ ya at least b happy u actually get daily blessings that give 24hr elxiir, back during level 66 cap n befor u had to pay a lot of plat for an elix and it wuz only 1 hr at most...
    also even beofr that i believe there were no elixir..like level 50 cap or something...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marika1 View Post
    I think these are given way to rarely and the game is made in such a way, that u almost cannot play without them at least on higher levels. My l72 full dex bird can take about 3 hits in lost valley from the 'ring throwers' without any combo. Savage mages and bears do almost no damage without combo. At least for those that have reached new cap, please increase the frequency of getting combos.

And another thing, i don't know if it happens just to me but, right now i have 6 toons and i plan on adding more. It seems that whenever i get 3x combo on a toon, i also get it on several others all at once. So its either worthless combo day or 3x combo day. I might go as far as to say these 3x combo blessings are not random at all.

So please, rethink the generator for 3x combo for this new expansion as i want to play the game more. I bought plat but sorry, i cannot keep up with 40 plat per hour thrasher as i grind a lot when i grind. Also, here's an idea. I wouldn't mind buying a vanity that actually INCREASES the chances you get combo that day, for plat of course. Another idea for the new expansion.

On several of my characters i only got it once and it's been more than a month since i got one. I know there's a trick here, to make you buy more plat to play, but this seems a bit too much. At least once a week for 1-2 chars doesnt seem like that much of a big deal. I dunno...maybe i am asking too much since these should be considered like a gift? I am rambling...

What do you guys think about 3x combos or combos in general?
    Well, if you can't buy more plat, then it sucks to suck lol. It's not their fault that you don't buy enough plat, in fact, they don't even have to do the Daily Blessings. People are getting nit-picky now. Stop and appreciate.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sheugokin View Post
    Well, if you can't buy more plat, then it sucks to suck lol. It's not their fault that you don't buy enough plat, in fact, they don't even have to do the Daily Blessings. People are getting nit-picky now. Stop and appreciate.
    Bby ily when you say smart things.
    Hi, I play PL, hopefully to be active here. Make every moment last, don't waste it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

^ hawkbby will "wake u up" when its all over...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smithyyy View Post
    ^ hawkbby will "wake u up" when its all over...
    You're everywhere pls, pls pls, don't wake him.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Smithyyy View Post
    also even beofr that i believe there were no elixir..like level 50 cap or something...
    So what? i would love it if they take out all elixirs out of the game. Then you would kicked out of a game only if you don't have good equipment or are just not good. Those must have been good times. Bad i guess for people that don't like to grind though.

Combo is a gift but, if u don't have it, ugly things happen to you in game, that's all i am saying. I saw people getting kicked out of games by noobs and they had 40 plat thrashers on them, simply because the host didn't see that little icon that signifies u have combo blessing on. They only had thrashers lol. Besides this, i rarely find hosts that don't kick me when i join and try to play without combo.

I wish i could be as rich as some of you guys here, unfortunately i can't afford 5-6000 plat every month. Besides that, i wasn't saying get combo every day, but like once a week would be reasonable i think.
    Last edited by Marika1; 07-23-2014 at 04:39 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    133 Posts

Default 3x combo

Pshhh im happy with whatever combos blessing hits me with, a 1.25 , 1.5 , or even the 3x combo ill play all day with. Everyone thinks you can only loot good pinks with a 3x while ive made a huge chunk just from 1.25 combos and 1.5 combos. I mean everyone wants to hit cap but you have to be patient it took me over a year to cap every class because i relied on the daily blessing to hit me with 1.5 or 3x combos. I wouldnt be complaining without daily bless i or most others i hope wouldnt be playing pocket legends.
    "lol" - Ballins ™
    Pues
    Somemager
    Specifying