I think these are given way to rarely and the game is made in such a way, that u almost cannot play without them at least on higher levels. My l72 full dex bird can take about 3 hits in lost valley from the 'ring throwers' without any combo. Savage mages and bears do almost no damage without combo. At least for those that have reached new cap, please increase the frequency of getting combos.

And another thing, i don't know if it happens just to me but, right now i have 6 toons and i plan on adding more. It seems that whenever i get 3x combo on a toon, i also get it on several others all at once. So its either worthless combo day or 3x combo day. I might go as far as to say these 3x combo blessings are not random at all.

So please, rethink the generator for 3x combo for this new expansion as i want to play the game more. I bought plat but sorry, i cannot keep up with 40 plat per hour thrasher as i grind a lot when i grind. Also, here's an idea. I wouldn't mind buying a vanity that actually INCREASES the chances you get combo that day, for plat of course. Another idea for the new expansion.

On several of my characters i only got it once and it's been more than a month since i got one. I know there's a trick here, to make you buy more plat to play, but this seems a bit too much. At least once a week for 1-2 chars doesnt seem like that much of a big deal. I dunno...maybe i am asking too much since these should be considered like a gift? I am rambling...

What do you guys think about 3x combos or combos in general?