Thread: Gold sink problem Solve idea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Gold sink problem Solve idea

Hello everyone, i shared that ideas on another player topics and sameone said " create your threat.. maybe he didnt want to hear different ideas in hes topic, or maybe he Liked my idea thats why he said it idk i will try collect my ideas about AL problems...

For now i ll talk about gold sink, why out there still 100+ mil items? 100 mil for how long a farmerer should farm! ??

new items keep geting higher prize and the reason is old players / Or rich plat players have huge gold and they are raceing to have every item... while rich players race ( or any rich merchy player race ) Free new players and small plat users crashing...

So its imposible to fix it? No its easy to fix AL future... And yes sts should work without earn any money << but its theys community right ? so after fix it theys game will alive longer

Here my easy ideas...

1= add a new arena and final boss can drop a " arena chest "

- bronze arena chest cost 10 k to open and a change to loot legendary pet..

- silver chest cost 30 k gold to open. and have a change to mythic pet..

- golden chest 50 k and have a chance to loot arcane pet...

*** pets should new and only lootable with arena chest ***

2= add a arcane pet to store 50-100 mil to buy it... giwe it most great looks design effects, but not Op statue...

3= if you want giwe the players every week a challenge, you can add this to >>>>

Create a timing little game on game... every week 2 time can enter dungeon, and first 5 can earn prize... prize for winners 1 week circle effect.. every week winners will take circle and old winners will lose the effect... And the enter tickets 5-10 k in store..

also drop any Guild items from this dungeon mobs... its could nice to enter and farm this items... items like tree or pumpkin or chair table flowers+++

challenge need to every 10 lvl.. for example lvl 1-11 winners, 12-21 vinners 22-31 vinners, 32-41. .. so every week we can see 20 player shineing in towns...

İ am busy right now, but later i will add other ideas to, also i will try to edit my post with better english...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 07-23-2014 at 04:20 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post: