Thread: Gold sink problem Solve idea

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Default Gold sink problem Solve idea

Hello everyone, i shared that ideas on another player topics and sameone said " create your threat.. maybe he didnt want to hear different ideas in hes topic, or maybe he Liked my idea thats why he said it idk i will try collect my ideas about AL problems...

For now i ll talk about gold sink, why out there still 100+ mil items? 100 mil for how long a farmerer should farm! ??

new items keep geting higher prize and the reason is old players / Or rich plat players have huge gold and they are raceing to have every item... while rich players race ( or any rich merchy player race ) Free new players and small plat users crashing...

So its imposible to fix it? No its easy to fix AL future... And yes sts should work without earn any money << but its theys community right ? so after fix it theys game will alive longer

Here my easy ideas...

1= add a new arena and final boss can drop a " arena chest "

- bronze arena chest cost 10 k to open and a change to loot legendary pet..

- silver chest cost 30 k gold to open. and have a change to mythic pet..

- golden chest 50 k and have a chance to loot arcane pet...

*** pets should new and only lootable with arena chest ***

2= add a arcane pet to store 50-100 mil to buy it... giwe it most great looks design effects, but not Op statue...

3= if you want giwe the players every week a challenge, you can add this to >>>>

Create a timing little game on game... every week 2 time can enter dungeon, and first 5 can earn prize... prize for winners 1 week circle effect.. every week winners will take circle and old winners will lose the effect... And the enter tickets 5-10 k in store..

also drop any Guild items from this dungeon mobs... its could nice to enter and farm this items... items like tree or pumpkin or chair table flowers+++

challenge need to every 10 lvl.. for example lvl 1-11 winners, 12-21 vinners 22-31 vinners, 32-41. .. so every week we can see 20 player shineing in towns...

İ am busy right now, but later i will add other ideas to, also i will try to edit my post with better english...
    Last edited by VenomsChaos; 07-23-2014 at 04:20 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to VenomsChaos For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Honestly what's needed more than a gold sink is trickle down economics. 95% of the population is struggling to make gold while 5% has too much of it.

Events like the last one will slowly do it though. Poor farmers made a lot of gold while rich players lost it opening elondorian locked or trying and missing the leaderboard.

Having 3 different 10 million gold vanities is enough of a gold sink IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

If any of you rich people think you have too much gold....you know where to find me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Honestly what's needed more than a gold sink is trickle down economics.
    The idea of trickle down economics is to put more money in the hands of the wealthy in the hope they will use that money to create good paying jobs for the middle class. I'm not sure how you would do that in a game, not to mention that in real life it doesn't even work and is more of a political excuse for giving tax breaks to the rich.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    The idea of trickle down economics is to put more money in the hands of the wealthy in the hope they will use that money to create good paying jobs for the middle class. I'm not sure how you would do that in a game, not to mention that in real life it doesn't even work and is more of a political excuse for giving tax breaks to the rich.
    Buying Elondrian locks in the CS showed trickle down economics. In theory farming for teeth should accomplish the same thing. Do you know what's a good sink hole? Wait til some of the real rich players retire from the game. They will take 100s millions with them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Yeah maybe not how it turned out but how it was supposed to lol. All the gold that the top 5% have has to pass down to the poor and middle class farmers.

Like the above poster said elondorian crates were a great way to do it. Farmers made a lot of gold from the while the rich gamblers paying 40-50k each were mostly losing a lot of gold. Keep events like that coming and there will never be a need for a gold sink.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    649 Posts

I think we need 30-50m maybe even a 100m gold vanity. Make it look nice enough ie blue orbs flying around or blue lightening effects and people will buy it regardless.

10mil to these guys was like chump change
    IGN: Kakashi <Deviant Misfits> - We run PVE!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Yeah maybe not how it turned out but how it was supposed to lol. All the gold that the top 5% have has to pass down to the poor and middle class farmers.

Like the above poster said elondorian crates were a great way to do it. Farmers made a lot of gold from the while the rich gamblers paying 40-50k each were mostly losing a lot of gold. Keep events like that coming and there will never be a need for a gold sink.
    With the crates you are talking very small amounts. The problem is that there is nothing you can farm which a rich player would be interested in buying from you. All the really good items come from elite chests or crates. What we need is some good items that come from either farming or from the dragkin teeth vendor, etc.