Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: L15 bear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Default L15 bear

So I'm getting kind of bored and been playing AL *shivers*. Anyways. Its been a long time since I actually played this level (almost 2 years to be precise). I have noticed a lot of bears use cb at this level now. Last I checked nobody at 15 would've even thought of using cb but I guess things change. I was using the build I used to use (6 rage, 5 stomp, 1 SMS, 1 vengeful) but keep being wrecked by the bears with cripple and cb since it makes me debuffed and stunned then I'm useless. Would a build like 6 rage, 3 stomp, 3 cb, 1 SMS, 1 cripple be good?

Thanks

Programmed-Level 85 mage, Praktica-Level 85 rhino

2. The Following User Says Thank You to programmed For This Useful Post:

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

I didn't believe you could get CB at L15...

If so, you should probably do the build you just said, seems the most logical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    216 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton:1746396
    I didn't believe you could get CB at L15...

If so, you should probably do the build you just said, seems the most logical.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm pretty sure you can't get CB at L15, you can get cripple though.
    ya YEET

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Cb never hits, range is horrible, and if your build relies on cb to work then if you miss your screwed..
    PL Twink, Beginnings, Endings, BeastlyBehr DL @Steer AL @KeyBoard, Beeping

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

i recommend 6611 or similar
    PL Twink, Beginnings, Endings, BeastlyBehr DL @Steer AL @KeyBoard, Beeping

Los Angeles, Korea. umm wait that seems a little off
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

You do get cb at 15 lol

FONDLING, CARESSED, GROPED, BUSTING, JIGGLING, CRUELAID

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    You do get cb at 15 lol
    You get it at 13

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by programmed View Post
    You get it at 13
    I mean you do have cb at 15
    But if you're going to use cb build. You're going to have to rely on landing your crip

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    I mean you do have cb at 15
    But if you're going to use cb build. You're going to have to rely on landing your crip
    Yeah unless people think otherwise, ill just use my old build.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    388 Posts

Is 15 really that fun. I have heard MANY bad things about it, including a lot of trash-talking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

^this is somewhat true, but that's because it is the most active level...besides endgame
    i've seen a lot of endgame trash talk going around in townes as well, as sample size increases, so will the outliers.

anyway, i would definitely scrap CB, it's not very good against any bears that know what they're doing.
    go with 6611, rage stomp sms cs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post
    ^this is somewhat true, but that's because it is the most active level...besides endgame
    i've seen a lot of endgame trash talk going around in townes as well, as sample size increases, so will the outliers.

anyway, i would definitely scrap CB, it's not very good against any bears that know what they're doing.
    ^^this I had it for my bear and was 2:1 because of it
    Last edited by AppleNoob; 07-24-2014 at 07:04 PM. Reason: idk how to spell
    Applenoob Cqward Fewing Pvvo Pwoer Paneling Resinning Rummes Twung Wirved and many more discontinued

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Thanks guys. I'll just continue using my old build then its working for now after I got ahold of my ranges for that level again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

if u need help on ranges, u can click the link on my sig, a little bit of semi-unknown info in there, as well as pics containing ranges.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    788 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by DivineMoustache View Post

Yes but you enjoy this level because you're op with Founder's, (not crying about you owning one, just stating) you know the people there, and you're probably in the top guild for L15. I've created a L15 bear and mage (3 bears really) and all four of those characters have been ganged and spawned/trash talked to vigorously for the two weeks each character stayed alive (before I deleted

I did however create a L16 dex rhino, and have major fun, whilst also befriending some decent people who kept me under their wing, and were in awe of my opness (before L16 rhino got more popular) so I would say as a rhino, I had a much better experience.

However, I encourage you to create a decently geared bear (not THE BEST, but decent) with a random name, and no guild, and see how the community treats you. It really is unfair, and it's a shame how people ruin your experience of low level PvP.

I will be returning soon as a L16 rhino, but that will have to be after I cap my bird and start farming. I look forward to join the community again, maybe I could fit in with you somehow

But I really don't think you see how a newcomer is to L15 anymore, and you should remember that not everyone is as plo as you :P

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    384 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post
    Yes but you enjoy this level because you're op with Founder's, (not crying about you owning one, just stating) you know the people there, and you're probably in the top guild for L15. I've created a L15 bear and mage (3 bears really) and all four of those characters have been ganged and spawned/trash talked to vigorously for the two weeks each character stayed alive (before I deleted

I did however create a L16 dex rhino, and have major fun, whilst also befriending some decent people who kept me under their wing, and were in awe of my opness (before L16 rhino got more popular) so I would say as a rhino, I had a much better experience.

However, I encourage you to create a decently geared bear (not THE BEST, but decent) with a random name, and no guild, and see how the community treats you. It really is unfair, and it's a shame how people ruin your experience of low level PvP.

I will be returning soon as a L16 rhino, but that will have to be after I cap my bird and start farming. I look forward to join the community again, maybe I could fit in with you somehow

But I really don't think you see how a newcomer is to L15 anymore, and you should remember that not everyone is as plo as you :P
    Well the community has been alright so far with me. A lot of people read the forums so I've gotten welcomes to the level range and only had been teamed once but one of the teamers apologized and stopped once he realized he was lied to about me rushing the other teamer.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

If you guys see me in game, just tell me if you need help against teamers.
    Ign: evacuation

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Trenton View Post

I actually have made SEVERAL secret alts just to see how it is, yes I have been ganged, trash talked, but MOST of the time, it was not them who initiated the trash talk. Much of it was my own fault through my attitude that I talked to people with. Just going to put that out there. Most of the people there rush for fun, but will not begin trash talking or being general hindrances unless you "provoke" them by going "Rush? noob" or "So many rushers at this noob level, I can tell why people hate it." I've seen that kind of response many a time to rushing.

edit: I also experience rushing/trash talk on my actual PvP account as well, but those guys are people who are annoying no matter what you do. There's people like that at every level.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

For me I rush to get a nice 1v1 with my pjs but end up getting ganged 3v1

BOO!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    136 Posts

yeh that's going to happen regardless what level ur at if u give off the illusion of having crappy gear. my crappy 68 main sometimes decides to step into 60-71 pvp with my lilith staff set and ends up getting ganked as well. its fun to attempt to score some kills tho lol