Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Coming Soon! | Nekro the Undead Whelp Crafting Quest

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gontyna Kry View Post
    WTF man?!? Holy hell do you speak English (no offense to those whos first language is not English)...? What the hell was all that? We need an ebonics translator here immediately.

All I understood was "rubbish," which clearly is your whole entire post.
    If you have to say "no offense" while speaking, chances are you should stop speaking.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rare View Post
    Meh. I give up.

Unbelievable. People have nothing to do in this game. And instead of addressing major issues (like elites are worthless) you'd rather introduce another plat sink. Well played guys.
    Lol now elites are not worthless... They fixed elites... I love this move, now to get that egg. This was a very smart move sts, love it!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Seems great. 20% damage with 15% crit also bannish chance...

Sorry my English

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gontyna Kry View Post
    WTF man?!? Holy hell do you speak English (no offense to those whos first language is not English)...? What the hell was all that? We need an ebonics translator here immediately.

All I understood was "rubbish," which clearly is your whole entire post.
    Yes rubbish is da main title subjected to tis speech n to tis announcement n is tis grammar lesson thread? I dont think so n i clearly know most of u includin u understand wat im tryin to state here. N no, english is not my first language. So u shld alrdy by now get da point n respect how people wrote, even if their first language is english. We ar not perfect like u mister. Dont make tis thread unclean coz of ur abusiveness to human errors.
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sephiroth143 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

the pet is COMING SOON. It hasn't been released yet lol. plus who knows in stg term of SOON is like 2-3 months maybe including delay maybe could be longer.
    Last edited by twoxc; 07-24-2014 at 07:21 PM.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by twoc View Post
    the pet is COMING SOON. It hasn't been released yet lol. plus who knows in sty term of SOON is like 2-3 months maybe including delay maybe could be longer.
    The fact still remains..it is coming -_-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

why singe needed. why not allow us to craft new arcane pet without using singe egg or any egg.

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    As much as I feel bad for all the SnS owners or people that just bought the egg for 100m+, I feel as if it's in the right direction for the game to allow more crafting options into certain items. In this case, this will spark interest in running elites again which is awesome for farmers like myself! Also, until we actually try the pet in action, there's no saying if it's going to be OP or not. The same was said about Singe, nightshade, SnS, but Samael owners still held their own in pvp against such new pets! If anything, STS have said they wanted to normalize Arcane pets so that you don't have to have the must have pet, so I'm sure some balancing and buffing will ensue should they all still drop from crates.

Anything to spark interest in elites I'm always going to vote for. Perhaps a little too soon after SnS, but it's in the right direction for the game overall! Didn't get your Samael and got the cappy Singe in crate? Craft it better! Got the maul when it's about to be expired? Run some elites and bring it back to life! Hammer jaw not OP enough? Run some elites during shark week to craft a robot with lasers version in elites! It's going to be awesome!
    So you want to increase interest in elites at the expense of others. When are player classes going to stop thinking the only way to succeed is to nerf someone else? Elite running players want to make it so the lazy arse PvP players need to work harder. PvP players want to make it so the mooching arse PvE players support the game. The players with less then 1M want to nerf the players with over a million so they can afford old Mythics. The players with 1-20M want to nerf the players with over 20M so they can afford new Mythics. The players with over 20M want to nerf the players with over 100M so they can afford the ring.
    Now all this blatant lobbying to STS get what they want ( ALL GROUPS) would not be a problem is STS didn't have a lets just go with the vocal minority over the silent majority attitude. What happened to the data mining they were so proud of? How did they go back to listening to the forums instead of trusting what the data was telling them??

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    So you want to increase interest in elites at the expense of others. When are player classes going to stop thinking the only way to succeed is to nerf someone else? Elite running players want to make it so the lazy arse PvP players need to work harder. PvP players want to make it so the mooching arse PvE players support the game. The players with less then 1M want to nerf the players with over a million so they can afford old Mythics. The players with 1-20M want to nerf the players with over 20M so they can afford new Mythics. The players with over 20M want to nerf the players with over 100M so they can afford the ring.
    Now all this blatant lobbying to STS get what they want ( ALL GROUPS) would not be a problem is STS didn't have a lets just go with the vocal minority over the silent majority attitude. What happened to the data mining they were so proud of? How did they go back to listening to the forums instead of trusting what the data was telling them??
    Unfortunately that is life. Any change or update they make will help someone and hurt someone else. I wish they didn't change anything since season 4 as I was way OP then and had all the best gear and pets. But obviously the game does not stand still and goes on.

I think the big lesson here is to not pay such crazy high prices for any items as you never know when something better will be released. Keep that in mind the next time someone is asking 50m+ for an item. That item could have a long shelf life like Samael or an Arcane Maul, or could have a very short shelf life like Kershal or as it appears now, Shady & Surge.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

This news is just meh...

I feel like this a way to keep the crate poppers popping "old" lockeds without having to refresh the items...making that money.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xeusx View Post
    Dude, He is a person of Muslim, He just speak English good and Peoples not bother his words.

You the one who WANNA start the Drama, if you don't want, oh please, don't judge his words.

He is a people of Muslim.
    Indeed i am xD thks, few more days to celebrate!
    (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。゚
    ~D S E P H~
    Your Most Trusted Buyer

Guardian of Alterra FluffNStuff's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    551 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Unfortunately that is life. Any change or update they make will help someone and hurt someone else. I wish they didn't change anything since season 4 as I was way OP then and had all the best gear and pets. But obviously the game does not stand still and goes on.

I think the big lesson here is to not pay such crazy high prices for any items as you never know when something better will be released. Keep that in mind the next time someone is asking 50m+ for an item.
    Of course it helps someone and hurts someone else. But player suggestions are blind to who it hurts.
    I believe the big lesson is STS should not also be blind to that and treat these suggestions with the extremely big grain silo of salt they require.

The Hundred Acre Legends:
    HunnySniper - HunnyStorm
    Please Fill out the End Game Pet Survey!|||||| What's With that Shield Icon?

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

I don't know what I'm doing
    Last edited by Xeusx; 07-24-2014 at 07:37 PM. Reason: I dont know

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    552 Posts

Please make the current owner of Singe be able to use the pet as a recipe. Come on! we've been asking singe to be buffed since it was released, why dont you guys do this as a form of an answer to our pleads?

I don't know but I'm feeling:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mitt-romney-greedy-meme.jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	34.3 KB 
ID:	99045
    Last edited by Limsi; 07-24-2014 at 07:34 PM.
    duck dynasty falls

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limsi For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

What the hell sts!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    196 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Raregem View Post
    This news is just meh...

I feel like this a way to keep the crate poppers popping "old" lockeds without having to refresh the items...making that money.
    Yea hoarder gonna be hoarding regular locks now and farmers gonna be farming locks in Km3 now since elite loot is nearly worthless now anyways.

Twobnv & Twoxc & Twocrazy - Deviant Misfits Officer

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allison View Post
    Darn it. I was going to buy singe but now the price will skyrocket

Changes like this make me really hate this game. Honestly I get so close to hitting my goal then sts pulls the rug out from under me. I can't afford singe now. I might as well give away my account. It's not worth it for me to play anymore. And I feel especially sorry for those who just bought or sold or opened singe and will not be able to upgrade him? Every time sts announces something I just want to give up. I am not rich, I'm disabled. Playing this game had been a fun distraction from my daily pains, and I love the friends I've made. But now it's just pointing out over and over that I don't have money. I get enough of that from the real world. I don't need it from my game. Upper class and lower class. It's not enjoyable.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk
    Aw Allison I understand your frustration but some of us on this game don't spend huge real life sums of money to enjoy the game through personal choice as well. Part of the reason I play is to farm for the items I need which motivates me and others choose to merch, many do both. However, I won't give up because I don't have the latest arcane ring or the new pet, and hopefully I will get opportunities to running elites with someone who does. After all, I play the game to be part of a team, to have fun and to improve. When this is no longer the case then I will leave with good memories

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashis View Post
    As much as I feel bad for all the SnS owners or people that just bought the egg for 100m+, I feel as if it's in the right direction for the game to allow more crafting options into certain items. In this case, this will spark interest in running elites again which is awesome for farmers like myself! Also, until we actually try the pet in action, there's no saying if it's going to be OP or not. The same was said about Singe, nightshade, SnS, but Samael owners still held their own in pvp against such new pets! If anything, STS have said they wanted to normalize Arcane pets so that you don't have to have the must have pet, so I'm sure some balancing and buffing will ensue should they all still drop from crates.

Anything to spark interest in elites I'm always going to vote for. Perhaps a little too soon after SnS, but it's in the right direction for the game overall! Didn't get your Samael and got the cappy Singe in crate? Craft it better! Got the maul when it's about to be expired? Run some elites and bring it back to life! Hammer jaw not OP enough? Run some elites during shark week to craft a robot with lasers version in elites! It's going to be awesome!
    You mean spark an interest in running elites.... like elite tindrin, the last maps that have anything drop of any worth right? So within a day... maybe 2 there will be such a flood of those items in CS that they then wont be worth anything anymore... And then we are back to the problem that no one can make money again, because nothing is worth anything because the market is flooded... and sts will decrease the drop chances and everyone will stop running elites again because it costs more in pots than drop returns give you....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    474 Posts

So funny. We should have had this talk when Singe was released in march. Not now. Passed one year from Samael's release. I supported all "Singe Fix" threads... Nobody bothered back then .. everybody was happy with the other undead pet ( Samael ) Well here you go now...

Deep condelences to everybody who hatched SnS. Doesn't make sense at all , right? How easily can you get op from now? You can't ... only if you pop crates like a mad man. Do you think this will end with this pet? Ha ... No way . Expect to upgrade Arcane Hooks with an arcane shard. Everything from now on will cost more than 100m but not this pet Only if people will open threads to dictate prices. Bored to run after items i could never get .

This ain't fun. A fool is the one who pays ( a lot ) not the one who sells .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

-_-