Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: A Follow-Up to the Nekro Questline Announcement

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

All good but bring some mythic pets too.. Many arcane pet might cause OP for rich player in PvP.. Its my opinion tho..

GAME: ARCANE LEGENDS
    IGN: Sazib||Ieed LVL: 41
    GUILD: MAGNUM

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Sounds much better, but - can you please listen to the threads asking you to make elite runs significant part of the quest?

Significant = not finished in one day as usual.

Please analyse how much plat you used to get from combo buyers during Shuyal season. If it's not significant compared to plats coming from crates, I understand that the wish to bring fun back to elites will remain unheard. But consider what will happen if the elite runners leave the game, one by one.

KingMartin AKA Queenotshade
    GM at <Elite Runners>
    Sig: Courtesy of Bloodpack

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

I worked for sony, microsoft and many other major clients and i have never come across such unprofessional behaviour as this. I think u should stick to ur announcement and dont let people obscure ur vision of the game.

Im totaly against nefring Necro, as i saw him as the beginning of a totally new line of pets. I have two samaels already and i never was prone to buy singe for obvious reason. Making him as an ingredient was not the best move, but this idea should be evaluated before going public.

Should the announcement be made 3 days after the event? Who cares, SnS owners got their limited price, other folks spent millions to own one, in the end it was their choice to accept the op market price.

As for the event itself:
    1. I dont want this to be a time limited thing. We have jobs, women to concur and cars to test out. Make it time consuming, and plat requiring if necessary , but not time limited.

One more suggestion, perhaps someone will read this. Can u make plat transferable or gifts available within the game. My girlfriend refuses to buy plat, and i want to buy her all the freaking pets she needs, but currently i cannot.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to grzena1982 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    I worked for sony, microsoft and many other major clients and i have never come across such unprofessional behaviour as this. I think u should stick to ur announcement and dont let people obscure ur vision of the game.

Im totaly against nefring Necro, as i saw him as the beginning of a totally new line of pets. I have two samaels already and i never was prone to buy singe for obvious reason. Making him as an ingredient was not the best move, but this idea should be evaluated before going public.

Should the announcement be made 3 days after the event? Who cares, SnS owners got their limited price, other folks spent millions to own one, in the end it was their choice to accept the op market price.

As for the event itself:
    1. I dont want this to be a time limited thing. We have jobs, women to concur and cars to test out. Make it time consuming, and plat requiring if necessary , but not time limited.

One more suggestion, perhaps someone will read this. Can u make plat transferable or gifts available within the game. My girlfriend refuses to buy plat, and i want to buy her all the freaking pets she needs, but currently i cannot.
    Wait a few months, the pet you want is Scorch I presume, right?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    Read again. You CAN make this quest so long and boring that players will not want to do it and yes that item will not flood. And yes, you can slide the scale up so more players want to do it. But the problem with such a large base is the line between it is useless to do and it will flood the market is razor thin. Consider it this way, if it is worth it for you to do, then it is worth it for enough other players to do that it will flood the market. KM3 is currently filled to the brim with players willing to put in more time then you and they are running that non-stop for barely 50K an hour. The staggering size of the non plat base with time is clearly something you are not appreciating.
    Good point, there are lot players who farmed thousands of crates in km3, and the farmable mythic item the dragonite bar should be a price indicator too, or the 500 story token items which takes 50 day of playing but they so cheap now. Ctf flags very repetitive and hard, still lot player got 10k, without any huge reward.
    Last edited by Haligali; 07-26-2014 at 05:36 AM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Haligali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Ohhh yeah thats good hopefuly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Konviict View Post
    Meh... Cap is only 1k lol, but can be possible
    Better 1k hauntlet coin

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

hahahaha anyone tht boughtsine for 70 mil hahaha

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    99 Posts

WOOOHOOO!!! Does Andrisber wants a free arcane pet? Liam says yes.

For God's SAKE! lvl 15 armor and helm (rare) for tank
    The guy who scored 4m 20s 420ms in Elite

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

actually i got 3 singe i selled 1 47m now sts say its changed anyway thnx i get 47m and y dont u concider twinks like me i hav lvl 15 account most of the time i used tht for pvp am always pvp i hav lvl 41 account too but bored to run elite and run maps i hav enough gold y dont u guys do not concider pvp peoples twinks like me :-(

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

We have an announcement from Spacecaketime baking studios ... You can now bake a new Cake which requires Arcane Flour. Blah blah blah. oops you dont need arcane Flour to bake a cake .. you need a cement. ty
    There are no men like me . There is only me.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to thortillos For This Useful Post:

Vls

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

only 40+ players r sts want? u know wat,. i buy 1.7k plats for my lvl 2 tank and i purchase 700k gold 700 plats than i opened 100crades to get wat i want is tht not a money? comeon sts i hate the way you peoples always do not worry about twinks,. i hate it i think this should b a reason for change the game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    177 Posts

Announcements and follow-ups changing the decisions stated in the announcement has been a common affair lately. But what would be better I suggest is that before an event or before new releases of any sort, a feedback thread should be created, stating a skeleton of ideas of what sts is thinking of about. The thread should not seem like an official announcement but rather an open platform for suggestions. Then sts should take the players' feedback and then officially announce after weighing the pros and cons. The decision and announcement made after such research should be final, otherwise words we get from mods would not carry any weight.

It does feel like the announcement came too soon, but I also feel that sts wanted us to look forward and keep the excitement going. Thats why they chose to offer the teaser. I believe their intention was to excite us and give us more enjoyment in the game.

Nekro nerf is a nice move. Why? Because it was like an all-in one pet that leaves all other arcane pets far far behind. What would we ideally want? I want pets to get better and better to avoid stagnation, but little at a time, in one way or another. I am not saying that the newest pet should not be better than Samael but I am saying that I wish it was slightly better. The progression from one pet to the next should be slow.

Also, pets are releasing too fast. We have other things in the game that when fixed, could be exciting. For example the pet damage boost for rogues should work in ctf. And maybe devs could work on a new Dueling Arena. Or extra skill slots. Or new mythic rings, amulets or armor.
    Last edited by Zynzyn; 07-26-2014 at 08:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Energizeric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FluffNStuff View Post
    You love mentioning the Ichor quest ... so perhaps you are just stuck in the past. The current AL base is 20-50 TIMES what PL had. You need to come to grips with that, and realize that if they had an Ichor quest in AL, it would absolutely FLOOD the place with the items.
    There needs to be a limiter other then time, and consider that how ever many times you run this to get a drop, it will never account to more then the number of times it was run by other players combined in the first hour. So if you have a relatively decent chance of getting a drop, then you need to integrate that over the entire population willing to run this which would be flood proportions. The other option is to have it drop at a rate that does not flood, but that means the odds say the MAJORITY will not get it, so you will have to come to terms with the fact that odds say YOU will NEVER get it.
    You seem to think that no matter how hard they make a quest, that tons of players will still do it. That is simply not true. For every bit harder they make it, fewer players will do it. If it took ten thousand elite boss runs, I'm pretty sure nobody would do it. If it took one thousand elite boss runs, then I'm pretty sure some players would do it but not very many. STS can absolutely control the supply of this item by how hard the quest is.

Why is it such a big deal to have one single arcane item that can be earned instead of having to be lucky or spend plat?? All I'm asking for is one single item like this, yet people seem to rage at the idea. I just don't understand. It's as if it bothers them terribly that a poor player could earn a really good item by just putting in the required time. This is like a class warfare issue within the game, and it is terribly bothersome to me.

I know this game has a sort of medieval theme to it, but do we really have to have a medieval class system as well?
    The ichor quest was easy ,but repetitive and long....
    Last edited by havenjacket; 07-26-2014 at 07:47 AM.

I unlive in Underworld. Unlive, not live.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyja Tonyjaa View Post
    actually i got 3 singe i selled 1 47m now sts say its changed anyway thnx i get 47m and y dont u concider twinks like me i hav lvl 15 account most of the time i used tht for pvp am always pvp i hav lvl 41 account too but bored to run elite and run maps i hav enough gold y dont u guys do not concider pvp peoples twinks like me :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonyja Tonyjaa View Post
    only 40+ players r sts want? u know wat,. i buy 1.7k plats for my lvl 2 tank and i purchase 700k gold 700 plats than i opened 100crades to get wat i want is tht not a money? comeon sts i hate the way you peoples always do not worry about twinks,. i hate it i think this should b a reason for change the game
    You know, you only care about twinks only, all you do is PvP only.
    Why not buy what you want? You are a rich twink, you can buy what you want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Nice decision ! I will like to prefer +7% or +6% crit to singe's stats that will be a pretty good idea because singe is the only pet that dont have anything similar with crit. so adding some amount of crit will be great

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

You would think that after the original arlor vanities not being released again people would wait a little while before just believing an early announcement. I can't really feel bad for anyone who paid double for singe because of the announcement.

And while sts does listen and change things because of the community comments its a double edged sword. Announcements like this that would have just been released the way the company intended are changed because of the AL communities outcry. Then people get mad when the announcement changes.

So the next time you want to blame sts for an early announcement being changed its really the complaining communities fault. You have to take the good and the bad with a company that actually listens to their players.

Back on topic I just hope the new item to craft the pet is in locked so the prices go up. Other than that this pet won't effect me much.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Tondano, Sulawesi Utara, Indonesia, Indonesia
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I guess,plat user will have big chance for this
    DONT JUDGE ME!! I WAS BORN TO BE AWESOME,NOT PERFECT

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hopefully mana regen for the new singe atleast
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?u=92919&type=sigpic&dateline=1364301976

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    I have an idea for a new pet, this is just my idea so don't disown it or find every fault in it :3

New Arcane Pet:
    William the Divine Wraith Pet

There will be a questline in a new expansion where after killing the final boss in Elite ( lets call him Bob the Destroyer for now ) you can take up in this quest.

So what happens is Bob is so dark and evil killing him unleashes this darkness and evil filled with...dark and evil stuff... across Arlor. The main guide NPC appears and tells us how we can banish this plague by summoning William.
    We as players would have to go across the lands killing Elite bosses in a specific order, Bael, Mardrom, Bloodhammer ( skull cove ), Grimmnr, Inan Hesh, Rendtail and then we unlock a new zone ( Semi Elite, so kinda like Helena difficulty ) where we have to go kill " The Spirit Of Bob" After wards we gain a special egg called the Shielded Egg.
    We bring it back to the NPC ( we will call him Sir Michael ) and then he says we need to collect the loose fragments of this holy book from those chests that are in the terrain in elite maps.
    Afterwards we then need to retrieve the remaining essences of the darkness from mobs in the new elite zone
    Then we have to go and hunt for an NPC that spawns after killing 250 of these Dark Knights ( pretend their like the hardest new elite mob )
    We bring the Shielded Egg to him and him binds everything we have together and forges the Shield Of William which we then bring to Michael puts it on an alter and does some voodoo.

Then William appears in some sort of cut scene and into our stable. ( Not an egg pet )

Bonus: 16% dmg, +30 to all stats, +10% crit and dodge, +10% speed and +250 Mana and 50 armor.

So here are my ideas for passives
    1-9-Crusading Blade, hits one target and has chance to reduce armor by 10%
    10-19-Divine Strike, hits three targets and has chance to reduce armor by 10% and speed by 10%
    20-29-Holy Blade, hits all targets in range (180 degree angle) chance to reduce armor and speed by 10%, crit by 15% and has chance to stun
    30-39-Sacred Strike, hits all targets in range with chance to reduce armor,speed and hit chance by 23% as well as speed by 15%. Chance to stun
    40-41-Sacred Assault, hits all targets in range, chance to reduce armor,speed and hit chance by 25% as well speed by 15% , Chance to stun and inflict a Divine Light DoT
    Pet has a passive +15% armor buff which stacks with elixir and passive.

AA- Divine Shield, Grants invulnerability to all allies for 8 seconds, +30 to all stat, heal and mana regen after 8 seconds and chance too stun all enemies for 5 Seconds.
    Not sure how you even thought about those name. Lol!

So, basically "William" is the Holy Samael? Not bad actually. But the 250 and 50 armor can be replaced with something better like health and mana regen in % off combat