Page 65 of 91 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,300 of 1819

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Planar Tomb 2 there's been a buff, people are running this map like pre-buff and dying by unnecessary dog and giant pulls, those dogs are now boss status, meaning one hit kills. Here are some tips on T2, it's not the fastest but it'll save ankhs and deaths. You really only need to encounter one giant and no more than 2 dogs.

The first pull, is at a point below, this resets the mage. Also pull the skelly on far left next to the dog but NOT THE DOG. You can do this by hugging the wall and going close to the skelly, this will aggro him and leave the dog chewing on the remnants of a poor smurf.

Name:  image.png
Views: 605
Size:  689.3 KB

The second pull can be done in two steps, first run to the point below, the dog in the pathway will give chase but will reset at the pull point, if it doesn't just move a bit to the right bottom hand corner, aggro whatever except the bubble guy and the dog lurking up there. Kill mobs and then aggro bubble bobble guy and dog, 4 vs 1 boss dog is good odds let the mage stun and freeze the dog, this keeps party safe and allows rogues to snipe it to death.

Views: 413
Size:  791.7 KB

The 3rd pull is where people screw up the most and aggro dogs and giants and cause quit rages. You will see a dog chewing on the last guy who pulled him. You can avoid this dog by hugging the wall all the way round and ending on the left of the wall opposite the statue or just slightly above the point shown even, make sure to aggro the skellies as you hug the wall, also either you or a party member aggros the vines at the entrance of the path leading to the next room and pulls them down towards the party. By staying left near the wall, you won't aggro dogs or giants.

Views: 604
Size:  678.7 KB

Now we are into the second room, gonna do this pull in two steps for sanity sakes, so pull all vines and bubble bobble guy to the point shown, do not pull mage and giant. Step 2 - After killing mob then pull mage and giant and kill near statue.

Views: 584
Size:  845.8 KB

Step 2.

Views: 574
Size:  822.0 KB

Next we stay to the right and run into the entrance of the path way leading to boss room, we kill all vines there.

Views: 529
Size:  811.1 KB

Then we gang the dog PvP style and then TADAAAAAA we fight boss.

Views: 369
Size:  795.4 KB

P.S Should any mobs reset, boss will not spawn and you will need to kill more towards the end. Practice makes perfect.

XTR to the EXTREME!
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-01-2015 at 09:06 PM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Thank you Xorr for t2
    I want tell about how to kill boss t2, for it you need to now a few things. 1) be away from him and his big red zone around(kill u in 1 hit) 2) mages don't need to use clock bec easy to die from this red zone 3) trying be away from each other to save lives 4) moving all the time, especially when boss is looking whom he wants to hit(long small red zone) 5) if u tank and useing axe to put him out, plz check that u do it away from ppl near u(had a few times when tank used axe near me and I was killed from boss's red big zone), if u can, better don't use it for safety. Gl!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Thank you Xorr for pt2 pull guide. I was actually thinking about that exact thing after I ran with you yesterday, making a guide of how you where doing the pulls, but I couldn't remember pull three. These pulls work great, thanks again for the guide!
    Last edited by Clickbangboom; 12-02-2015 at 09:20 AM.
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Clickbangboom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Thank you guys

@clickbangboom You can still do a guide, a more polished version with better SS. Or better still a vid.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

My best ever times in elite wilds

Views: 610
Size:  933.7 KB

Views: 514
Size:  931.1 KB

Views: 496
Size:  911.5 KB

Views: 481
Size:  913.5 KB

Thank you guys
    Last edited by Xorrior; 12-03-2015 at 07:37 PM.
    XORRIOR

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Can't log in due to fb, either maintenance or servers gone down. Have been trying for past 2 hours. I should've used an email to make my account -_-

Is it possible to link my account to an email ?
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    Can't log in due to fb, either maintenance or servers gone down. Have been trying for past 2 hours. I should've used an email to make my account -_-

Is it possible to link my account to an email ?
    Sadly no. I've wanted to merge my test server toon (on FB) with my main (on Google) since forever but c'est impossible.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Remember back in lvl 41 when elite egg cracking was a tough AP to get? Especially since, at the time, arcane ring and pets weren't so affordable. Yes, it had meant that we had to try many times, experiment with different strategies, and yes, fail miserably again and again. But I remember the sweet triumph when I finally nailed the AP (thank you Guru, Vig and Xy!) and, feeling very proud of the accomplishment, took off guild title (a sacrilege for GM) and paraded The Great Defiler in cities for a few minutes. The victory was even sweeter because I wasn't using mythic weapon (and neither was Vig's rogue) and we were all using legendary pets (I love you Gyrm!).

One thing I remember from that time is that warriors were usually relegated to the sad, lonely task of keeping the guards busy while the dps sneaked in to scramble the egg. And there was no way we would've been able to pull it off of there had been more than one warriors in the party.

That's why these runs last night made me happy.

Name:  IMG_20151205_124754.jpg
Views: 333
Size:  289.5 KB
    My rogue, Xxxbang (rogue), Warhorseman (warrior), Killerxyler (warrior)

And then...

Name:  IMG_20151205_124816.jpg
Views: 297
Size:  278.0 KB

#loveyourwarrior2015

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Great work Ihanna, Warh, Killer and Bang!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Last mob choke point strategy.....

You know what makes a run longer, scattered mobs!

Use the choke point against the last mob before boss run. Aggro shaman mob and the above 2 archers in there and blast away. If the archers seem rather reluctant then go a little below the choke point to entice them in and then back up again to set the shaman and his mob in there too.

Views: 328
Size:  1.04 MB
    XORRIOR

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Start Event : 11 Teeth.

End Event : 311 Teeth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    Start Event : 11 Teeth.

End Event : 311 Teeth.
    Here I was thinking "I haven't seen xorr on for awhile, thought he would be all over this tooth event." and boom, I figure it out, xorr is and has been on, I even did runs with you, lol!

Nice work on the toot hunt!
    <Trinity Knights>

Xxxbang

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Don't u just luv autocorrect.....

Views: 419
Size:  1,000.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Happy New Year to all Knights

Thanks for a fantastic year with lots of good memories, from fun moments to fast runs and great surprises.
    I am looking forward to plenty of runs, great times and lots of fun with you all.

Hope you all had a great evening, and got well into 2016.
    Collector of items for all classes.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DK For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default 2015, a year in pics and stories

What did I do in 2015?

Name:  IMG_20150408_114720.jpg
Views: 172
Size:  230.1 KB
    Farmed eggs.

Name:  IMG_20150309_070020.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  252.5 KB
    Fended off an amorous boss.

Name:  IMG_20151231_053335.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  211.8 KB
    Got religion.

Finally cracked the dragon egg in elite Wilds, at level 41, with legendary bow and legendary pets. For me that was one of the happiest, proudest times in a year full of great moments. Thank you Gurukay, Killerxyler and Vigulfrin for sharing the feat with me.

I went mining for stone and wood and metal. I went fruit picking. Gathered cake slices and candy bars. And I did most of it with you, knights.

Name:  IMG_20151231_053619.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  285.5 KB
    Communed with nature.

Name:  IMG_20151231_053447.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  260.2 KB
    Turned 46.

HERE is the link to the post I made after I looted my first arcane item and got the Red Letter Day achievement.

I then crafted that fossil I looted into my first arcane pet. Story and pic HERE. Thank you everyone who had made it possible for me to have this awesome beast. To this day I truly and often wonder what have I done to deserve you.

It's a year when many of us got not only arcane pets, but also arcane ring, Planar pendant, and mythic weapons. But every piece of OP gear I got in 2015 had a story woven into it, and the knights featured in it. My arcane ring was made possible by Merlinmagi finding me a seller of arcane shard within my (limited) budget. My Planar pendant was crafted with a recipe gifted to me by Gurukay, my partner in crime in months of frustrating, recipeless Arena runs. And my first mythic weapon, a Glintstone bow, was secured with Warhorseman's help.

I got Honorable Mention in last Halloween costume contest, not really because my design was outstanding but because I spun a pretty good yarn. Click HERE for full winners list and the tale of the Dead Man's Bride.

Name:  IMG_20151126_082835.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  263.7 KB
    Oh...and won these balloon wings too by telling STS how I celebrated Arcane Legends anniversary, which was basically me having the knights occupy Kelys tavern and gorge on cakes while getting blinded by Ethyl glare.

Thank you for a year full of memories, knights. Let's make more, happy ones, better ones.

Name:  IMG_20160101_020041.jpg
Views: 170
Size:  322.0 KB

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default Trinity Knights 2015

The year 2015 was marked with changes and challenges for our guild.

In the beginning of the year we finally had a place to chat off game, when we opened the Trinity Knights Line group. The group had been very useful for sharing game updates, discussing build/gear/pet, and the occasional spamming of cute Korean idol stickers.

The chat group has also been helpful in organizing runs and events. We did a number of events in 2015:

...as well as mini contests, for example the race to reach cap level 46 (won by Lugs), prizes for leveling up, quizzes, and of course a lot of weekend trivias.

As a guild, Trinity Knights also took part in Kalizzaa Tour of Arlor with astonishing results. But I think the best thing we took away from the contest was the friendship.

Name:  1424502937341.jpg
Views: 154
Size:  664.2 KB
    We miss you, Kali.

TK hit #18 on Top 50 Guild leaderboard on September 11, 2015, the highest we had ever gone up to since debuting on November 6, 2013.

TK celebrated its second anniversary.

After much deliberation and discussion, we did the final (and most painful) purging of inactive members, knowing well the consequences.

Name:  IMG_20160102_062820.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  259.2 KB
    This is where we were our last week on Top 50 guild leaderboard, after 100 unbroken weeks of climbing up and down the rungs.

Lastly I made the decision to step down from guild master seat and entrust Trinity Knights under the aegis of Killerxyler's leadership. Please continue your solid support for the GM's policies and decisions, because a guild is much bigger than the GM and officers. It takes everyone in it to be able run smoothly.

The last two decisions had been extremely difficult to make. But they couldn't have been as tough (nor as exciting) as the decision made by officers Azapauele and Markrossrogue who got married this year (not to each other!). Aza's wedding was on August 15, while Mark and Emma's was on November 12. Congratz!

Panta rhei. Everything flows, everything changes. So what changes are we to see in TK in 2016? Let's find out together.

Name:  IMG_20160101_020111.jpg
Views: 193
Size:  320.2 KB
    Last edited by ilhanna; 01-01-2016 at 07:48 PM.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    257 Posts

I jut wanna commend on this wonderful guild i was on my last day of daily planar suffering when i stumbled upon two of your members, dkninja and negyvelis, who were btw very very nice. They helped me and another rogue finish our dailies even though they were already finished, they are really great runners too and very nice peeps. As i was thinking about the regret thqt i spend almost 3m on my planar pendant, i was given something to smile about as i made these new friends ^_^

Long live the knights of trinity!

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arachnophobik For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Arachnophobik View Post
    I jut wanna commend on this wonderful guild i was on my last day of daily planar suffering when i stumbled upon two of your members, dkninja and negyvelis, who were btw very very nice. They helped me and another rogue finish our dailies even though they were already finished, they are really great runners too and very nice peeps. As i was thinking about the regret that i spend almost 3m on my planar pendant, i was given something to smile about as i made these new friends ^_^

Long live the knights of trinity!
    It was indeed a great run, and I am looking forward to do more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by chri258y View Post
    It was indeed a great run, and I am looking forward to do more.
    Great job, Dkn and Negy! Thanks Ara for so warm words! We can running pt together

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Hello Knights!

As some of you might know, i started my journey to get Ancient Planar Pendant long long time ago, back then the Ancient Planar Pendant Recipe were very expensive. I ran a lot of arena without any luck, and ended up buying it when it fell below 50k. Next up were the Dragonite bar which i finally finished of during the last double chance for teeth event. At that time the market were flooded with arcane shards so i ended up crafting my arcane ring instead.

Winter event 2015 started and went on for some time, and suddenly i returned to the idea of crafting the Ancient Planar Pendant. I started out with buying a Dragonite Bar and getting the relic from the Mercier in the tomb entrance hall, just as everyone else who went through the process of crafting pendant. Over two days and 25 arena runs i had all the uncleaned essences from the arena bosses.

Name:  Ancient planar pendant boss ess.png
Views: 247
Size:  74.1 KB

During the 25 runs i was lucky enough to loot a recipe, so I got a little closer to have the pendant my 100% by myself without buying my way.

Name:  Ancient planar pendant recipe.png
Views: 242
Size:  258.2 KB
    (Thank Yrrmexican and Kreosakdebas for the runs)

I am still working on the 120 Ancient Planar Essence which is the last ingredient i need to clean the boss essence and craft the pendant. I will be looking forward to repeat the daily tombs quest in the upcoming time.

- Dkninja
    Last edited by DK; 01-18-2016 at 04:35 AM.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DK For This Useful Post: