Page 30 of 91 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitesic View Post
    Azapauele, thank you for the locked present, if it wasnt for you I wouldn't have maridos like I do now. Thank you.
    (p.s. I also made this post because I need 10 posts minimum to make a thread, so I can sell him )
    Aza ftw..lol gratz kite!
    an alxe

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kitesic View Post
    Azapauele, thank you for the locked present, if it wasnt for you I wouldn't have maridos like I do now. Thank you.
    (p.s. I also made this post because I need 10 posts minimum to make a thread, so I can sell him )
    Gratz ^_^ happy that can help u, wish u sell it and buy what u want, that your dream come in true :3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

:3 :3 :3 Aza I give you all the hamsters in the world :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
    "I just come and chit chat."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Owwwww :3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Default At the end of Tour of Arlor...

Week 4 of Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor was closed six hours ago as I wrote this post. In a matter of days when the score tallies are finalized, this month-long elite competition for both guilds and players will be over.

Over the past four weeks we have run all elite maps in Arlor, from the easiest to the hardest. I think one of the many lessons we can learn last February is that nothing is impossible.

Can I run elite when my gear is legendary?? Yes, you can. Many of us ran using legendary gear and made it through the toughest maps.

Can I run elite when my party only has two/three people in it or has no mage/rogue/warrior? Yes, you can. You only need to adjust the strategy.

Can I run elite when I have little experience? Yes, you can. Scour the 'Net for videos, study elite guide, and more importantly go on that map and run it. We did it before the start of every week and I believe it all paid off.

Can I run elite when I don't have much time in game? Yes, you can. Our run time are within average for the most part. If you have only half to an hour time to play every day, you can still run a map or two of even the hardest elite maps.

Can I run elite when I don't belong to a guild specializing in elite runs? Yes, you can. Because you are in Trinity Knights, a guild that against all odds managed to stay at the top 5 overall position during the month long elite marathon.

Tour of Arlor may be over, but I hope we will continue to run elite, for achievements, for loot farming, for fun. I hope to continue seeing these kinds of line on gc: "Two slots dps for t3"; "One slot elite wilds, warrior preferred". After all you had fetched up with every elite boss up to Taurus the Hammer, and beat them. You can do it again. And again. And again. There is nothing to be afraid of.

The elite zones are where we prove ourselves at cap level. All the time we spent leveling up and farming for gear shouldn't end up merely in Brackenridge. It's during elite runs that our skills, tactical knowledge and teamwork are put to the test.

I don't have medals and trophies to give, although I have some small gifts to give at the end of the event for top 5 runners of every week. But my heartfelt thanks go to the following knights for taking part in Tour of Arlor:

Co-GM Captainwink.

Officers. Acksunum; Azapauele and her alts; Ehekutiva; Gurukay and his alts; Harrytwotter; Killerxyler; Lynnsmith; Soraleah; Ucaseazi and his mage; Vigulfr and his alts (thank you so much, Vig, especially for rallying so valiantly for our guild even when you missed Week 1).

Rogues. Alxesandra, Aquatika, Azakauke, Carlysa, Cyclar, Dashingpiggy, Dkninja, Franielcadz, Freiiehir, Hnoss, Kreosakrebas, Spycatcher, Trearamaba, Trizalanna, Xlansix, Xynotxx.

Sorcerers. Alxesanderrr, Bluzzdemonic, Bryceldir, Deathhorseman, Demetrus, Dimplezz, Dokugaan, Judgmentz, Karotkarotpi, Leabafreil, Osayenicaz, Rockwizard, Tomahawwk, Traanekral.

Warriors. Thank you for the 2 point runs, Trinity Knights tanks. Bryceldri, Charlesberg, Johanknudsen, Kitesic, Osaystank, Parolee, Skioraval, Warhorseman, Xxxboom.

Congratulations on achievements, Konga, Grave, Valkin, loot, and for those hardy ones who completed all four weeks challenges, the special Tour of Arlor vanity.

Your hard work, unity, and determination bring honor and recognition to Trinity Knights. Thank you.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 03-02-2015 at 09:51 PM.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Congrats to everyone in Trinity Knights who completed the Tour of Arlor!

Well wishes from your friends at <Enigmatic>

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Thank you Hanna and thank you Candylicks for kind words of apprechiation, also thanks to all other officers and guildmasters of our friendly guilds for support after every week... Sincere wishes
    "I just come and chit chat."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

One of many reason I like being apart of this guild!

Most people would probably look at this ss and say something like "wow, it took you 50 min to do that run?...noobs!" But to me this is what this guild is about, yes it took a long time for this run, but this was my first elite rockhorn summit run and I am so grateful for Officers like Azapuelary who took the time to show me how to run the map and do things like park the mobs. And for the patience everyone showed throughout the run and sticking it through till the end! Things like this are what make this guild great!
    So I just want to give a special thank you to Azapuelary. You showed me lots on this run and showed us all how to effectively kill rendtail!
    And thank you to Dk and Leabafriel for being so patient through the long run!

Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-28-19-45-12.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  145.1 KB

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Clickbangboom For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

So impressed with the enthusiasm and sheer guts this guild has shown under the leadership of what is clearly an outstanding GM. The fact that it took 50 minutes to do that run (above) and nobody gave up is awesome.

When I first took over as GM of Pheonix almost 2 years ago, and ran our first pve contests, it took some of our members 30-40 minutes to run Oltgar Keep. Now those same people can do most elite maps in under 10 minutes. So stick with it, and stay active. You will all continue to improve and as you do, the satisfaction of seeing yourselves and each other achieve new and amazing things is a feeling like no other.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    outstanding GM.
    +1

And outstanding guildmates

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, Ilhanna and all recruiting officers,
    I am wondering if Trinity Knights is on recruiting now and I would like to join.
    I am a Lv31 Rogue and trying hard to level up now.
    Found this Guild very warm and friendly, and it will be my honor to be able to join this family.
    Thanks!
    Ecxx
    Last edited by Ecxx; 03-03-2015 at 01:39 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Gratz everyone with end tour of Arlor! It was great work for everyone, I want to tell thanks u so much! thanks Candylicks for good words, thanks for all ppl and guilds which helped our knights with elite maps that was awesome ^_^ We did it! -_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post

Most people would probably look at this ss and say something like "wow, it took you 50 min to do that run?...noobs!" But to me this is what this guild is about, yes it took a long time for this run, but this was my first elite rockhorn summit run and I am so grateful for Officers like Azapuelary who took the time to show me how to run the map and do things like park the mobs. And for the patience everyone showed throughout the run and sticking it through till the end! Things like this are what make this guild great!
    So I just want to give a special thank you to Azapuelary. You showed me lots on this run and showed us all how to effectively kill rendtail!

Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-28-19-45-12.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  145.1 KB
    Thanks for kind words, all maps have his secrets I am happy that now u know it. Don't care how much it took, bec were great team thanks boom, Dkn and Leab for this run! Gratz with achiv -_^ great job! Pro(lol)!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Azapauele For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ecxx View Post
    Hello, Ilhanna and all recruiting officers,
    I am wondering if Trinity Knights is on recruiting now and I would like to join.
    I am a Lv31 Rogue and trying hard to level up now.
    Found this Guild very warm and friendly, and it will be my honor to be able to join this family.
    Thanks!
    Ecxx
    Hello Ecxx, Trinity Knights is currently recruiting lvl 30 up so you fit the bill. Let me know your in game name and shoot me a friend request so I can invite you.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Hello Ecxx, Trinity Knights is currently recruiting lvl 30 up so you fit the bill. Let me know your in game name and shoot me a friend request so I can invite you.
    Thanks Master! My game ID is also Ecxx.
    Happy to join, and hello to everyone!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ecxx View Post
    Thanks Master! My game ID is also Ecxx.
    Happy to join, and hello to everyone!!
    Welcome hello -_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Welcome to the guild, ecxx! We're glad to have you
    #loveyourwarrioryear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Welcome ecxx! Hope u have a wonderful time.
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Welcome Ecxx

DOKUGAAN

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Clickbangboom View Post

This is whats its all about, taking the time to teach,learn and apply it to teamwork Excellent job!