Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    an alxe

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts

Hello Knights,
    This is very difficult to say but I guess delaying it won't make it any easier.

I'm closing down and freezing the guild as of today, July 4, 2017.

This means basically that the guild is no longer active: we are no longer recruiting, no longer promoting members, and there will be no more guild parties or guild contests.

Q: Hanna, the expansion is upon us! You can't do this on the eve of battle!

A: I'm doing this just days before expansion, in hopes that if you decide to leave TK to seek a more active guild, you will still have enough time to look around and get recruited and can have many more company to enjoy the new content.

Q: I have to leave guild? Are you going to kick me, Hanna?

A: You're welcome to stay. But we are not as active a guild as we used to be and that will only make the game less fun for you. If you're still going to actively play, I would suggest leaving and joining other guild with players who are also still logging in for long hours every day.

However, at some point (read: when my work gives me about 15 minutes break) I will log on to demote all recruiters and remove everyone under level 56.

Q: Is this a permanent thing? Are we shutting down for good?
    A: I don't know yet so I'm keeping our options open. We might decide to reactivate the guild at some point down the road, but don't count on it. Do whatever you have to do to keep the game fun for you, right here, right this moment.

Q: I'm on TK Line group. Do I have to leave?

A: You're welcome to stay if you don't mind the quiet, food spam, and me and Odeuke arguing about Justin Trudeau. But if you're going to play actively I would suggest registering at Arcane Legends Spacetime Studios forums to get all the updates and get to know people across the game to discuss things and answer your questions. You can also join other AL-related Line groups.

Q: WHY?
    A: I realize that along with me the majority of the officers have become less active in managing the guild, recruiting, doing guild runs, helping with questions and quests, etc. Many factors are involved, not the least the fact that we, like many of the older members, have played AL for 3-4 years and more, so those who used to play as a freewheeling students now have work responsibilities, etc.

We always, always say that real life comes before the game. I can't ask anyone who can't play AL much anymore to spend more time in game for the sake of the guild, as I haven't been able to do it myself recently, as you probably have noticed.

Even so this is no excuse to hold back guild mates who still want to play actively.

So I presented the officers with three options:
    1. to transfer leadership to two officers who I think have the proven loyalty, maturity and wisdom to keep the guild running;
    2. to shut down and freeze TK, and preserve it for the friends who have called it home and feel we're a family but cannot play much anymore. A retirement home, in a sense;
    3. to merge or disband.

Option 1, appointing co-GMs, wasn't considered a good solution given the inactivity of the other officers. We have always been careful about promoting officers and so the idea of passing leadership to any old knight is rejected as well. Firstly, because the new GM will have to work alone and picking officers from a largely inactive guild is hell (I've decided to demote all my current officers if it was agreed to transfer leadership, so the new GM can have a fresh start). Secondly, the old guards don't want TK to change radically under the new leadership, to become something we have never been for the sake of leaderboard, and then getting disbanded or griefed in disgrace and dragging our guild's name in the mud as a result.

Option 3 was half rejected, with votes going for disbanding rather than merging.

Option 2 got the most votes. The option with the least to do and, I sincerely hope, the least pain. So here we are.

Q: HOW. COULD. YOU
    A: I'm not going to lie and say this doesn't break my heart. The hardest part is thinking about those members who return to TK after long hibernation and how I've failed to give them the help and companionship TK used to be able provide.

I am profoundly sorry, Bang, Bry, Smadascott, Yrru, Toma.

I've also thought hard about the members who have been in TK for years and how they have always, always been supportive, uncomplaining and helpful. I'm thinking about knights like Demetrus and Coconutwoman, who, when I entered a map to answer a call for help, was usually already there, helping out without much fuss.

I'm thinking about so many memorable runs with Rage, Aby, and Breges. I remember Bluzz's dry wit, Orko's positivity and Cez's cheerfulness. You all deserve so much, but right now, I can't do more to help you have more fun in game. I am deeply, deeply sorry.

Aza, you have stayed with and saved TK through crisis after crisis. I am sorry I have to disappoint you this time.

This decision is hard. But I hope it will be the best for us all, the friends who are only casual, occasional players, and those who are still able to play a lot.

In closing, I want to thank you for doing your part to make TK what it is. Thank you for staying in the guild for years, for making the runs fun no matter how hard they had been, for making TK feel like home no matter how unglamorous we have always been, for being so generous and kind with each other.

I have only this one last thing to ask.

Even if you decide to leave TK and be a part of other guild, bring a piece of TK with you wherever you go in Arcane Legends. Thank your party, even the random ones, and try to help whenever you can.

Good luck, Knights.

-Ilhanna
    July 4, 2017

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

I can't say that I know any of you and I'm not sure if I ever ran with any of you, yet this is sad to hear.

In any case, good luck!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

DK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Hello,so i already made a post in general on line but felt like making one more personal here..ive joinded TK some time in late october of 2013. Ive loved the guild from my first day and i will alwayse will do,this is where i ligit grew up..having joining only as a 14 years old kiddo for it now to deactivate when im 18. There is so so many things i wanna say but i know ill end up tearing up if i started remembering all the memories i got from here..so im just gonna list of some of the big ones.

Starting off with the one that still give me chills til today lol..i just logged in like ussual, having connection issues *thanks router* then i get a message from an officer to come to the gh..except i tried and dced..then came back and dced..and again..(kept going til i dced 17 times) then at last i recoverd..having showered down by pms asking whats wrong lol..i enter the gh and see all the officers with the gm standing together..and ofc the first thout i get is i made a mistake somewhere and this is a cout @@..so they list off the rules and such..and im like yup. Im done for. Then the guildmaster at the time,chauleaz tells me that he and the officers would like me to join them as an officer and im like wut???? So yeah that just happend.i can still picture the whole thing like it happend yesterday..

i also remember the time i got my first valkin, since incase you dont know in cap lv36 killing inan was extermly difficult mostly becuase you needed a super solid party who got like a spare 2 hours to run it..and most of the time he will enrage so if u die and u dont have plat to revive yeah you gonna screw up the party,it was a hard run at first..but smoothend up and in the end i got it..my valkin the amount of adrline i felt was insane..valkin which was like so presiegous back then its preety much you running around carrying a big medal saying you got skills

I can keep on and on with the stories like the time me,lugs,hanna and vig went on with 4 warriors on PT2 (dont question it :P) but id like to list off some knights who really made a diffrence for my gaming exprience..and my own life..tbh.

Starting off withhh hanna:you've alwayse been there for me,suppourting and caring since we first met in that nordr map helping a guldie. you're my first friend in TK and quite the dearist i cant find words to discribe how gratful i am to you, even when i made mistakes you stood by my side sis . Maybe we part guilds but i'll alwayse seek running with you

Isian:we've been friends for a very long time and i dont think i teased anyone more than i did to you..lol. we've alwayse shared laughters and effort to help out others,and im very happy ive met you

Warhorse:even tho we werent that super close friends you alwayse were a good and kind friend, and we got some great memories it also happens to be 4th of july today..cheers!

Aza:i still remember when you first joinded TK,even tho you were still new in the game you would alwayse help others on the cost of your playing time which was suppoused to be for lvling and such..guess we cant greet eachother on GC anymore..but i still love you sis :3

Markross:smellmart is the best market of arlor! But thats not the main reason to thank you, uve been helping me since my first guild where we met and you continued to do so tyvm!
    bry:what can i say? Im 192949948191 happy that we met and became siblings lol really tho, even tho we dont know eachother for that long you've been great with me

Triz: you have way too many names but im gonna use sweetlanna lol, you're the sweetest person ive ever met and im very happy we've met here \(^-^)/ we gotta get vig and do some arena again lol.

Lugs&xy: you guys just rock! ive alwayse respected you and your op tanking skills and i alwayse will

Guru: you've been my idle of being a mage, and helped me a ton through out the game,thank you

Dkninja: dk kun! Our conversations were alwayse something diffrent,wish you the best man

Finders: findieeee you're like super awesome lool thanks for helping me become a better player

Ikill: im just saying i wont tell anybody what u did in gh THAT day dw. Lolol jk,you're a great friend keep going!

Devildeliver:you're prolly too busy playing LoL that you didnt login for like 2 years -.- but man i owe you. If it wasnt for you teaching me abt the game and inviting me to TK i wouldnt be here now..miss you

Chauleaz&skiotatril: i know theres like no chance u read this but, you two were from the first people that welcomed me in tk having knowning me before from the previous guild..we've been good friends and you did help me alot, just wanna say thank you.

Flyarrowknee:bro thank you very much for creating this guild you've got no idea of the impact it had for all of us

And at last(id be suprised if u read till here o.o) i would like to thank allll of the knights that made tk what it is From thanking others,helping while also being skilled exprienced players. I'll miss you all!

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by alxe; 07-04-2017 at 10:32 PM.
    an alxe

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    A: I'm not going to lie and say this doesn't break my heart. The hardest part is thinking about those members who return to TK after long hibernation and how I've failed to give them the help and companionship TK used to be able provide.

........This decision is hard. But I hope it will be the best for us all, the friends who are only casual, occasional players, and those who are still able to play a lot.

In closing, I want to thank you for doing your part to make TK what it is. Thank you for staying in the guild for years, for making the runs fun no matter how hard they had been, for making TK feel like home no matter how unglamorous we have always been, for being so generous and kind with each other.

Even if you decide to leave TK and be a part of other guild, bring a piece of TK with you wherever you go in Arcane Legends. Thank your party, even the random ones, and try to help whenever you can.

Good luck, Knights.

-Ilhanna
    July 4, 2017
    My deepest heartfelt respect to you Hanna, C.U. wishes all the best to The Trinity Knights.

Hugs,
    Avaree
    Avy
    12-2012

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

This is really sad news but I knew something like this had to be done. My only regret is taking too long to come back and play with you guys when we all still had the time.

I will never forget TK for raising me when I was still just a baby tank (and Aza for inviting me to guild) I made so many memories with you guys and I really can’t think of Arcane Legends without thinking of Trinity Knights as well.

Thank you so much to Hanna, the officers, and you Knights for sharing runs and experiences together as well as making the guild feel like a home for people like me.

Hopefully this will not be the end and I will still look forward to running with you Knights again (shoot me a friend request if you haven’t yet ) You guys didn’t only make me a better tank but also a better person. I love you TK!
    #loveyourwarrioryear

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Hello Knights,
    This is very difficult to say but I guess delaying it won't make it any easier.

I'm closing down and freezing the guild as of today, July 4, 2017.

This means basically that the guild is no longer active: we are no longer recruiting, no longer promoting members, and there will be no more guild parties or guild contests.

Q: Hanna, the expansion is upon us! You can't do this on the eve of battle!

A: I'm doing this just days before expansion, in hopes that if you decide to leave TK to seek a more active guild, you will still have enough time to look around and get recruited and can have many more company to enjoy the new content.

Q: I have to leave guild? Are you going to kick me, Hanna?

A: You're welcome to stay. But we are not as active a guild as we used to be and that will only make the game less fun for you. If you're still going to actively play, I would suggest leaving and joining other guild with players who are also still logging in for long hours every day.

However, at some point (read: when my work gives me about 15 minutes break) I will log on to demote all recruiters and remove everyone under level 56.

Q: Is this a permanent thing? Are we shutting down for good?
    A: I don't know yet so I'm keeping our options open. We might decide to reactivate the guild at some point down the road, but don't count on it. Do whatever you have to do to keep the game fun for you, right here, right this moment.

Q: I'm on TK Line group. Do I have to leave?

A: You're welcome to stay if you don't mind the quiet, food spam, and me and Odeuke arguing about Justin Trudeau. But if you're going to play actively I would suggest registering at Arcane Legends Spacetime Studios forums to get all the updates and get to know people across the game to discuss things and answer your questions. You can also join other AL-related Line groups.

Q: WHY?
    A: I realize that along with me the majority of the officers have become less active in managing the guild, recruiting, doing guild runs, helping with questions and quests, etc. Many factors are involved, not the least the fact that we, like many of the older members, have played AL for 3-4 years and more, so those who used to play as a freewheeling students now have work responsibilities, etc.

We always, always say that real life comes before the game. I can't ask anyone who can't play AL much anymore to spend more time in game for the sake of the guild, as I haven't been able to do it myself recently, as you probably have noticed.

Even so this is no excuse to hold back guild mates who still want to play actively.

So I presented the officers with three options:
    1. to transfer leadership to two officers who I think have the proven loyalty, maturity and wisdom to keep the guild running;
    2. to shut down and freeze TK, and preserve it for the friends who have called it home and feel we're a family but cannot play much anymore. A retirement home, in a sense;
    3. to merge or disband.

Option 1, appointing co-GMs, wasn't considered a good solution given the inactivity of the other officers. We have always been careful about promoting officers and so the idea of passing leadership to any old knight is rejected as well. Firstly, because the new GM will have to work alone and picking officers from a largely inactive guild is hell (I've decided to demote all my current officers if it was agreed to transfer leadership, so the new GM can have a fresh start). Secondly, the old guards don't want TK to change radically under the new leadership, to become something we have never been for the sake of leaderboard, and then getting disbanded or griefed in disgrace and dragging our guild's name in the mud as a result.

Option 3 was half rejected, with votes going for disbanding rather than merging.

Option 2 got the most votes. The option with the least to do and, I sincerely hope, the least pain. So here we are.

Q: HOW. COULD. YOU

I am profoundly sorry, Bang, Bry, Smadascott, Yrru, Toma.

I've also thought hard about the members who have been in TK for years and how they have always, always been supportive, uncomplaining and helpful. I'm thinking about knights like Demetrus and Coconutwoman, who, when I entered a map to answer a call for help, was usually already there, helping out without much fuss.

I'm thinking about so many memorable runs with Rage, Aby, and Breges. I remember Bluzz's dry wit, Orko's positivity and Cez's cheerfulness. You all deserve so much, but right now, I can't do more to help you have more fun in game. I am deeply, deeply sorry.

Aza, you have stayed with and saved TK through crisis after crisis. I am sorry I have to disappoint you this time.

This decision is hard. But I hope it will be the best for us all, the friends who are only casual, occasional players, and those who are still able to play a lot.

Good luck, Knights.

-Ilhanna
    July 4, 2017
    Will miss u ;<
    Ign vinaytiwari

sent from my iphone using tapatalk

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Yolomo For This Useful Post:

DK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

another old school guild falls ... very sad .... great respect and honour to all trinity knights .... guild may be winding down but you will not be forgotten.
    All hail the mighty Trinity Knights
    kindest thoughts
    Greo

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greoatef For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

HAPPY ANNIVERSSARY TK!
    (a pic from the party at lugs house)
    Name:  anniversarry.png
Views: 802
Size:  1.91 MB
    an alxe

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

New achievements earned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Collector of items for all classes.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Ummm... guys... im lost... where is the exit door?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    591 Posts

Happy 5th Anniversary, Knights!

Wherever you are and whatever you do,
    I'm wishing you every success in all your endeavor,
    good fortunes and lots of joy.

Ilhanna

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

Happy 5th Anniversary, Knights!

Wherever you are and whatever you do,
    I'm wishing you every success in all your endeavor,
    good fortunes and lots of joy.

Ilhanna
    Hanna, hope you are well Try to come online every once in a while if you can

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

First thread reply in 2019! yay!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    132 Posts

Hey there! Whoever may read this.
    Its been almost 2 years since guild deactivation and i gotta say i really miss the days ive had in TK with my friends. "Ive played" this game for 7 years and i really feel like ive grew up in here. I learnd so much valuable things and i just wanna say thank you, and sorry for the troubles i may have cuased. I hope you all are safe and well in these dire times.

-omar

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to alxe For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alxe View Post
    Hey there! Whoever may read this.
    Its been almost 2 years since guild deactivation and i gotta say i really miss the days ive had in TK with my friends. "Ive played" this game for 7 years and i really feel like ive grew up in here. I learnd so much valuable things and i just wanna say thank you, and sorry for the troubles i may have cuased. I hope you all are safe and well in these dire times.

-omar
    Hi, chicken feet! Oh, and hi all, whoever read this reply.
    Same here, i miss u guys so much...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Grudgegirl For This Useful Post:

DK

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help me find!!

Hello im sorry if im writing off topic but i really need to find guild trinity knights im playing since 2012 and the memories from past keep haunting me DD so please if anyone plays or knows someone from that guild pm me in game nickname aquatika much love to you all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Hey Aquatika
    Glad to hear you still playing
    I’ve only started playing again after 3yr break. Send me a friend request and I’ll accept.
    Cheers, Lugs