Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Just briefly from last night's trivia. First off, I'm very happy and proud to see a step up in activity all last week, with more knights climbing over the level 50 milestone and a few reaching cap (congratz Orkodorko, Oldmatey and Bornshadow).

Secondly, last night's trivia was the first we had for the past eight or nine months (congratz Hail and Gru for winning). I hope to be able to do it more regularly, so we can meet and discuss our goals, build, pets, etc.; share items; talk about events and game updates, while dying from cannon, have fun with trivia, and take guild pics.

A pic from last night. I forgot to take pic till after some knights had left (including Osceusabar who was in a tearing hurry to level up for Goblin event).

Name:  IMG_20160509_040459.jpg
Views: 340
Size:  314.6 KB

Keep up the activity. There are so many things to farm for: Antignome components, heretic chests, Glintstone coins (double coin even till Thursday, make good use of it!) and the Elite Runners chests (score AP while you're at it). Keep farming, keep leveling, keep partying up with other knights for runs. Run, don't stop, gogogo!

See you all in game.
    It was very fun, looking forward to participating in such events in the near future! Big thanks to Hanna and Lugs for going out of their way to make this small, yet meaningful Trivia Night. Also have to thank the other competitors, especially 1st mate Gru who always seems to be my major competitor :P
    - (un) Retired -

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Hail For This Useful Post: