Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Hey Knights,

Thanks so much for coming over to my teeny tiny house for the party! I'm also impressed with the titles you showed up with. I've seen some Dragonborns, some Frostbittens, a number of Pirate Kings, etc. I know some of you worked so hard all last week to get these titles. Congratulations and a job well done!

Vig had recorded the party and mini trivia last night and put the whole 50 minute video on fast forward so we all can relive the craziness. This include three mages drinking like there's no tomorrow on the edge to the abyss, Neeely's nonstop dancing, and Maridos gettin' jiggy wid it.

(If the embedded video doesn't work, try this link: https://youtu.be/bcCCl0O6MEo)

Get ready to nolife at the Ursoth event. Keep running elite, if nothing else those ER chests might have reroll elixirs that will come in handy during event.

Guru is always running elite since he is collecting APs to try and land a LB place; run a few rounds with him when you have the time.

Qutrage needs a few days more of Planar dailies; it would be great of some DPS can help him do a few runs.

If you need runs for AP or furniture quests (trophies, cups, etc), ask on Line or GC, I'll try to run as many as I can when I'm in game. Be sure you have ankhs ready, and some awakening gems and effigies.

I'll end this note with a quote from Guru: helpfulness is the heart of the guild. It will die when we don't help each other anymore.

Have a great weekend, knights!
    Testing... Testing...

Works! But can't see much from embedded video...
    Last edited by TW84; 06-29-2016 at 08:32 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TW84 For This Useful Post: