Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

THANK YOU!!!
    Because of you, I have an amazing birthday.

Ever since my time turn December 21, many message hit me all at once.

THANKS to Aku, Alex, Aza, DK, Guru, Hanna, Lug Triz and Vig for the cute puzzle gifts. Took a while, but I managed to put them all together.

Name:  2016 bday gift2.jpg
Views: 364
Size:  84.6 KB
    ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
    Look how cute this penguin is!!!

Also, Alex gift me this only because "I need a cool-looking pet to match my outfit". Thanks my friend lol

Name:  alex 1.jpg
Views: 418
Size:  121.9 KB

But it seemed to me that Tyrannica is too cool that I can't possibly fit him (ouch)...

Name:  alex 2.jpg
Views: 381
Size:  176.4 KB

See that? It's like 1000% cooler than me.

It has been 3 years that I've played AL. The friendliness, joy, excitement, etc that coming from the people in TK keeps me playing and even returning AL year after a year. Thank you all for the support and friendship. Because of you, I have wonderful times.

Thanks Hanna for supporting every of my crazy ideas and tolerate every of my whinning moments in the last 3 years. AND OF COURSE, being my bbf ever since we knew each other. I'm very glad that I sought for your help at the very beginning which leading us to the close friends right now. The word "thanks" alone can't express my gratefulness to you well enough.

Thanks War for keeping me motivated on the boring moments and supporting me when I needed the help. We've known each other for 3 years as well. Let our friendship continues.

Thanks Lug for cheering me up when I hit the down side and almost quit AL. We didn't know for long, but your kind, warm, caring and funny words make me feel like we already being old friends for a long time.

Thanks Alex for continuous help to me since when I just joined TK. I know I've mentioned this before, but you are the person let me know there are better gears than epic (see how noob i was back then). I thank you for that, but of course for many of other things.

Thanks Guru for the priceless trust. Allowed me to loan the valuable weapons/gears by simply saying "of course" and telling me "thank you for your trust" when I asked his help to hold my gears. Trust is mutual but hard, especially in the game. But we did it.

Thanks everyone to accept me as who I am. I know I'm not the most easy-going person. It's an amazing thing to have you all by my side still.

Can I please give you all a hug?

Oh one last thing, why can't I know who came up with the puzzle idea still? I mean it's a brilliant idea. Whoever suggested this deserves a big applause.

So tell me. TELL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! lol

-Isian

Trinity Knights Officer
    Lynnsmith | Isianl

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Isian For This Useful Post: