Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Happy Thanksgiving
    Trinity Knights!

Name:  IMG_20161125_092545.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  214.9 KB

Yes, I know it's an American tradition, but who would object to a tradition that revolves around eating? Not me, I'll tell you.

But more importantly Thanksgiving is a great tradition because it's about being grateful, something we tend to forget.

So what are you thankful for, Knights?

I've been thinking about it and came up with this list of things I'm thankful for:

1. Some of the horrors of running elite at cap 36 when I started playing, came from either you or your party not having plat for revive, so you had to choose either to run all the way from start (Skull Cove was a nightmare) or stay dead leaving your party fighting a crippled battle without you. Now I have the choice of buying ankh in CS, or farming them from ER chest/Arena masterchest, plus Klaas/Shazbot occasionally gives me some.
    2. I can now buy elixirs in CS or farm ER chests for them. They used to be platinum-purchased only.
    3. Before respec scroll was introduced, you either had to buy plat, tried your luck with the free offers, or kept your lousy build till the next free respec week. You can now buy respec scroll with Hauntlet coin or farm them from ER chest and various event chests.
    4. There are other ways to convert plat to gold now rather than simply gambling it on crates. Housing items, for example.
    5. We haven't seen the bots advertising scam sites in cities for a while now.
    6. We don't need to slave away in KT/WT to level up and reach cap now. There are options, from plat-based, dailies, to maps with benefit.
    7. We don't have to pay upkeep on housing anymore.
    8. We had egg event, house item event, Antignome set event this year.
    9. People used to need hundreds of millions to get maxed out. We need only a scant percentage of it now to be able to fully enjoy the game.
    10. We can enhance weapons now.
    11. We can combine pets abilities and buffs

And most of all I'm grateful that our guild is still here, and we still play together, and care about each other. That's good enough a reason to overeat any day.

So join me in a small Thanksgiving party this Saturday, November 26, 3pm UTC. Wear something earth color. See you there!
    Last edited by ilhanna; 11-24-2016 at 09:56 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving
    Trinity Knights!

Name:  IMG_20161125_092545.jpg
Views: 499
Size:  214.9 KB

Yes, I know it's an American tradition, but who would object to a tradition that revolves around eating? Not me, I'll tell you.

But more importantly Thanksgiving is a great tradition because it's about being grateful, something we tend to forget.

So what are you thankful for, Knights?

I've been thinking about it and came up with this list of things I'm thankful for:

1. Some of the horrors of running elite at cap 36 when I started playing, came from either you or your party not having plat for revive, so you had to choose either to run all the way from start (Skull Cove was a nightmare) or stay dead leaving your party fighting a crippled battle without you. Now I have the choice of buying ankh in CS, or farming them from ER chest/Arena masterchest, plus Klaas/Shazbot occasionally gives me some.
    2. I can now buy elixirs in CS or farm ER chests for them. They used to be platinum-purchased only.
    3. Before respec scroll was introduced, you either had to buy plat, tried your luck with the free offers, or kept your lousy build till the next free respec week. You can now buy respec scroll with Hauntlet coin or farm them from ER chest and various event chests.
    4. There are other ways to convert plat to gold now rather than simply gambling it on crates. Housing items, for example.
    5. We haven't seen the bots advertising scam sites in cities for a while now.
    6. We don't need to slave away in KT/WT to level up and reach cap now. There are options, from plat-based, dailies, to maps with benefit.
    7. We don't have to pay upkeep on housing anymore.
    8. We had egg event, house item event, Antignome set event this year.
    9. People used to need hundreds of millions to get maxed out. We need only a scant percentage of it now to be able to fully enjoy the game.
    10. We can enhance weapons now.
    11. We can combine pets abilities and buffs

And most of all I'm grateful that our guild is still here, and we still play together, and care about each other. That's good enough a reason to overeat any day.

So join me in a small Thanksgiving party this Saturday, November 26, 3pm UTC. Wear something earth color. See you there!
    I'm not a member of your guild but I often read your post and this one is really nice. The most thoughtful and reflective post I've read in a while. Also very beautiful words at the end, I'm glad your guild is still standing strong and that you guys can still play together. Good luck to you all.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amoonguss For This Useful Post: