Page 47 of 91 FirstFirst ... 37454647484957 ... LastLast

Thread: <Trinity Knights> Official Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

^^ yay hanna! So many nekro pets in our hallways now hehe.
    ^ congrats Isian!

Also got the achievement!!! There was a lot of confusion with this title, but thanks to the very informative Line chat and guild chat, kept on going and got this!!! Thanks misha and merl for the garetta opening info. I think after about 6 boxes opened I got the achievement!! Got 2 banners and an epic belt. Lol!!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  362.5 KB

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MissVy For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

*Imma TK'er*
    Last edited by Xorrior; 07-11-2015 at 11:41 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Hey guys, this was my input on the Rally Cry skill for warr on another thread......

[QUOTE]
    It was my spec when I ran T3 non stop as a tank. I think you will need it in Rengol elites (the ability to move fast and buff allies) It's not as useless as some ppl make it out to be. People keep on referring to links with outdated generic builds for a warr, we are no longer in tindirin, trick is to keep on playing with your build til you find what works for you. I found out that as a warr, rally helped me and my Pt a lot especially in T3.

Although I'm no longer a tank, I think it will help with quick manoeuvring and evading those bombs and giant brute swings. I noticed another thing, shamans and bowmen/bombers are at the back of the pack, therefore in Rengol elites as a tank, you'll have to position the mob in such a way that rogues can target these guys first, otherwise we enter a world of pain and ankh drainage. Dodge buff will help us rogues too *wink*.
    [END QUOTE]

Any warrs with info agree/disagree ?

BTW mages are essential in the new expansion. I just hope mobs in elites do not get frost and fireball freeze/stun immunity. I remember when Tindirin elites came about those snakes where immune to stun, rendering mages as virtually useless.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 07-12-2015 at 12:25 AM.
    XORRIOR
    Warrior : Retired Legend
    Tour of Arlor 2015 : Overall #1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Glahundul View Post
    Hey guys looks like you guys are having fun amd i'd like to join XD main char is mage lvl 41 ign:glahundul, line is ultimatepaboya. Ty!

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
    Hello Glahundul! Tell plz how much pve kills do u have?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    *Imma TK'er*
    Welcome in Trinity Knights family ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Azapauele View Post
    Welcome in Trinity Knights family ^_^
    Thank you, now let's farm hard!

Them teeth in those elite Dragkin mouths are mighty purddy! Themma need a pluckin'.
    I wanna, you wanna, he wanna, she wanna, we all wanna.......LETS DO THIS !
    TINDIRIN TEETH RAID PARTY A COMIN'! YEEEEHAAAAW!!!!

English translation of the above :
    Anyone up for elite dragkin teeth farming, I'm ready to party up and run hard.
    Last edited by Xorrior; 07-12-2015 at 03:24 AM.
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

*Imma TK'er*
    You're a knight.

Hope you find family and home among us.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

[QUOTE=Xorrior;2217596]Hey guys, this was my input on the Rally Cry skill for warr on another thread......

It was my spec when I ran T3 non stop as a tank. I think you will need it in Rengol elites (the ability to move fast and buff allies) It's not as useless as some ppl make it out to be. People keep on referring to links with outdated generic builds for a warr, we are no longer in tindirin, trick is to keep on playing with your build til you find what works for you. I found out that as a warr, rally helped me and my Pt a lot especially in T3.

Although I'm no longer a tank, I think it will help with quick manoeuvring and evading those bombs and giant brute swings. I noticed another thing, shamans and bowmen/bombers are at the back of the pack, therefore in Rengol elites as a tank, you'll have to position the mob in such a way that rogues can target these guys first, otherwise we enter a world of pain and ankh drainage. Dodge buff will help us rogues too *wink*.
    [END QUOTE]

Any warrs with info agree/disagree ?

BTW mages are essential in the new expansion. I just hope mobs in elites do not get frost and fireball freeze/stun immunity. I remember when Tindirin elites came about those snakes where immune to stun, rendering mages as virtually useless.
    So far my warrior has only soloed the Rengol mobs and bosses, so not yet grasped the challenge of tanking in a party against these multiple stunning mobs. But I still have reservations about RC. The lack of taunt is one reason. As to dodge, capped rogues will have enough skill points to take up Razor Shield which also helps with dodge. And mages have their OP shield. I've soloed using SS with its bleed and stun, WM, VB and HoR and it seems to work at least on normal map solo. I'll experiment more when my warrior is capped.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

*disguises self to look knightlike, sneaks in guild*

Name:  640x379_6987_My_Cat_KnightUnoo_2d_character_animal_cat_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  26.7 KB

*attempts to seduce valiant knights into handing Ent tuna*

Sig made by Baron! check out his work here: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ron-Sig-Thread

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ent View Post

Name:  640x379_6987_My_Cat_KnightUnoo_2d_character_animal_cat_fantasy_picture_image_digital_art.jpg

*takes one look at armored Ent*
    *valiantly defies the temptation to open tuna can*
    *assigns whiskered knight Ent to vermin control duty in the mice-infested cellar*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Finally after years of wanting I finally got a flurry armor for my collection. It's prob the rarest mage armor in the game. Still need the hood for it but I didn't think I'd ever get one at all.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Wutzgood For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ilhanna View Post

So far my warrior has only soloed the Rengol mobs and bosses, so not yet grasped the challenge of tanking in a party against these multiple stunning mobs. But I still have reservations about RC. The lack of taunt is one reason. As to dodge, capped rogues will have enough skill points to take up Razor Shield which also helps with dodge. And mages have their OP shield. I've soloed using SS with its bleed and stun, WM, VB and HoR and it seems to work at least on normal map solo. I'll experiment more when my warrior is capped.
    Soloing as a tank is nothing easy, you got skills. One thing tho is that the taunt on warrior skills is not strong enough. If I hit razor and throw traps, I'll be taking all that aggro off you O.o

When elites hit we will experiment a bit
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ent View Post

Sneakiest disguise ever!
    XORRIOR

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Name:  IMG_20150712_073415.jpg
Views: 210
Size:  301.6 KB

This is to specially thank Lovelynlethal and Isianl who on Sunday helped 14 knights get the elite egg-cracking achievement, helping one reach Infamous in the process. In the space of several hours they took knight after knight in quick 6-8 minutes runs and made Great Defilers of:

Meemeer, Yrrumexican, Chaosdevilz, Critance, Deadmetalist, Chaoseman, Azizuo, Pgli, Magesunku, Leabafreil, Xxunoxx, Mohiiit, Soraleah, Bryceldir

The team brought TK 2950 AP. Not many in guild could claim to have helped so much in so short a time. I wish there were medals or awards I could give. But as it is, I could only say: great job, and many, many thanks.

Congrats on APs, knights!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Wutzgood View Post
    Finally after years of wanting I finally got a flurry armor for my collection. It's prob the rarest mage armor in the game. Still need the hood for it but I didn't think I'd ever get one at all.
    I have yet to see this armor whose name reminds me so much of ice cream.

Gratz, Wutz, and I hope you will get the hood for your collection soon.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    589 Posts

Knights,

We are opening recruitment as of Sunday, July 12. Please invite only people you know (friends, running mates) with a clean past who ask to be a part of Trinity Knights. Do not invite random people you don't know. We don't want anyone with a history of begging, scamming or getting kicked for excessive drama. Tell me or an officer before you recruit a new knight.

Recruitment criteria are level 41 and up, with at least 25,000 pve kills.
    Last edited by ilhanna; 07-12-2015 at 03:25 PM.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ilhanna For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    251 Posts

One of the good things I have noticed is the way the guildies are so gracious. When a guildie has achieved something with the help of others they are very thankful. I noticed this several times in GC where guildies are showing appreciation to those who helped. I noticed this personally today when myself, Gurukay and Oursizes (enigmatic) done the elite egg crack on the request of Smackmyfool (tank). He was so pleased he sincerely thanked all in GC.

I like the way how everyone is and the way things are operating. I hope it stays this way
    The officers I found are very friendly and welcoming and I hope the officer line-up does not ever get polluted with mass promotion, from my experience conflicts can arise with the old guard and the new mass. The officers we have right now are pretty awesome. A wiseman once said to me.....if it ain't broke don't fix it!
    XORRIOR

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Xorrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

One of the good things I have noticed is the way the guildies are so gracious. When a guildie has achieved something with the help of others they are very thankful. I noticed this several times in GC where guildies are showing appreciation to those who helped. I noticed this personally today when myself, Gurukay and Oursizes (enigmatic) done the elite egg crack on the request of Smackmyfool (tank). He was so pleased he sincerely thanked all in GC.

I like the way how everyone is and the way things are operating. I hope it stays this way
    The officers I found are very friendly and welcoming and I hope the officer line-up does not ever get polluted with mass promotion, from my experience conflicts can arise with the old guard and the new mass. The officers we have right now are pretty awesome. A wiseman once said to me.....if it ain't broke don't fix it!
    I'm glad your liking it here xorr, we strive to make our guild as friendly, hardworking and sincere through thanks as possible. I hope you enjoy being in TK!

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's my sig. You have my permission to be #jelly

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

*Imma TK'er*
    Wc to the most activated and helpfull guild ever.....
    Being a TK'er itself is an achievement......
    S:Twistedteemo | R:Noxianpride
    <Trinity Knights>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

This is why this guild is super awesome!!!
    And welcome to TK! Join in Line chat as welll.... But be warned of spams and soup. Haha

X