200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraXYZ View Post
    Can i join?
    I love your name

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Yes,tata is on.maybe a few officers and recruiters will be on later late night

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sakurahb View Post
    I love your name
    love yours too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Thanks guys! Gimme sometime to tell my guild master, and my mythic armour stil has 1 day 13 hours left.

But, how to pass the test run?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SakuraXYZ View Post
    Thanks guys! Gimme sometime to tell my guild master, and my mythic armour stil has 1 day 13 hours left.

But, how to pass the test run?
    XD how to pass is our little secret
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?234330-The-Leamzie-Art-Gallery
    Look on the bright side of life not only the dark

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leambow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Leambow View Post
    XD how to pass is our little secret
    *whispers*
    The answer is Always "C"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  29.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 232
Size:  21.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 234
Size:  36.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  24.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  11.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  28.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  20.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  25.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  15.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  20.6 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  13.9 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 231
Size:  14.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 227
Size:  14.1 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  25.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 229
Size:  28.5 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 226
Size:  24.7 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  27.4 KBName:  image.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  21.3 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  20.0 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  15.2 KBName:  image.jpg
Size:  13.2 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    24 Posts

Heyyy guys,i wanna show the arena glitch.....
Views: 222
Size:  227.5 KB
    I was surpised when i thought ive been killed by the spikes O.O
    When i tried to solo rutger with prox,i was playing and hitting rutger and letting my self to killed in spikes.(nab -_-)
    After several times i hit him and i walk through the walls ..lmao well i was glitch...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    What is it like to be <Enigmatic> in Arlor? Well, we aren't too serious or run the guild with a heavy hand. We try and keep our rules to a minimum and encourage everyone to do what makes them happy in the game. For some that is PvP, others like to collect and acquire items and vanity, many of us are social players and hang in Camp just talking about our days. The one thing we have in common is we are mainly a PvE guild and we like to farm!!! We recently made an appearance in the top 5 on the leaderboards, and that was a blessing for sure! However, we don't stress over it and push people to maintain numbers or APs but rather let the numbers fall as they may each week. Sometimes we have a bunch of people joining and other days we have a few people leaving the guild. One of the most important things that our Guild Master has taught us is that loyalty is important. The core members have been in the guild for a long time and we are really close. If you choose to become <Enigmatic> we will treat you like family once we get a chance to know you.

We do fun social events, especially now because the game is in a lull. Recently we had a birthday party for one of our officers, Visiting! This came with feel good vibes and we all talked about how we got to know him in the game and his contributions to this guild as a founding officer. Our guild is filled with talented students, adults, moms, dads, even husbands and wives that come together and share a common bond. Everyone in our guild is approachable and if you see anyone with an <Enigmatic> tag no matter how veteran they are, we are always willing to lend a hand or ear to anyone in this game. We are humble and love this place we call Arlor.

Another common bond of our members is our forum activity. Many of us are here posting and contributing back to the community and developers on the forum. We encourage our guild to be in the know by making forum accounts and reading the forums often. We also have a LINE group that isn't required, but is another way for us to hang out and socialize when we can't be in the game. Our line group is open to all members, regardless of age, and we keep it PG13 unless Zylx is getting wild you never know. (; Leambow is working hard for our guild and creating neat signatures, and will make one for anyone that becomes Enigmatic.

In addition to social events, we hold PvE events as well. Our most recent one was 'The Quest for Singe' and we gave away a singe egg. We have a lot of these contests and have awarded planar amulet recipe, mythic weapons and armor, gold, and all sorts of legendary eggs. Our guild master is generous and likes to give back to the members as much as possible through these events. We also participated in the 'Tour of Arlor' and our guild won first place which we are forever proud of. We have a few members that like to work on the timed runs as well, our officer Eat/Calicus is our go to for these runs.

We are friends with all of the other guilds in Arlor and respect everyone here in this game who is positive and helpful. We don't poach or try and get people to jump guilds, but rather stay open to anyone who asks to join <Enigmatic>. Recently we did tighten up our recruiting requirements, but if you are someone that doesn't meet them now please ask us for help in how to maximize your build and gear. Our head recruiter 'Diggdugg' is active and able to assist any potential members in Arlor.

Thanks everyone and we look forward to seeing and meeting you in Arlor!!!

As always,
    Your friends in Enigmatic
    I am interested in joining enigmatic.....can i apply?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Happy Birthday Diggdugg!

Come and celebrate with us in the GH at 8:00 PM EST!!

Trivia with prizes in honor of Digg's birthday!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

A couple things about people who want to join. Yes, you can contact me at any time, if you want to join (ign in sig). If I am online, I'll usually reply. But please understand that we need to have other recruiters/officers online so that we can take you to a test run. If there aren't ones online, just contact us again later.

And please be sure to meet the stat requirements listed on the first page of this thread. No point showing up with 2.8k hp and 480 damage and arguing about how someone else joined guild with such stats. Sad reality in Arcane Legends right now is that there are rogues and mages with ~5k health and 700-800 damage and most of them won't run with you, no matter how skilled you are. I don't like it, but that's the reality. So instead of arguing with me or fellow guildmates, just invest some gold and prepare yourself.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tatman For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Thank you Tara for this post. If you are someone who wants to join but still needs to gear up, feel free to ask anyone with an Enigmatic tag to help you. We are willing to give advice on gear and skill builds to help you improve your toon in game.

See everyone tonight at the Bday Trivia @ 8 PM EST. Pyro is our trivia host for the evening.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I can't wait for this! I might run a bit late, but I'll be there! happy B-day Digg!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Thank you to all who came out for Diggdugg's birthday party last night. Congrats to OWT our trivia winner, and GZ on the Singe too!! Really nice to see people in Enigmatic earn red items by hard work here. Our guild is legit. We may not have the 'most famous' or 'richest' people in our guild, but that is what unites us together. Honesty, integrity, and a love of playing PvE maps. Anyone who stays <Enigmatic> will indeed skill up, gear up, and earn those red items the right way.

Some of you are frustrated by not being able to get parties. We are bored, all of us. Me, Fade, the officers, and the most senior members the most. I ask that you all hang tight, our guild is experiencing the same thing that the others are too. Try and run a few maps and help each other out when you can, but be patient as well. Thanks everyone and see you in Arlor.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Thank you to all who came out for Diggdugg's birthday party last night. Congrats to OWT our trivia winner, and GZ on the Singe too!! Really nice to see people in Enigmatic earn red items by hard work here. Our guild is legit. We may not have the 'most famous' or 'richest' people in our guild, but that is what unites us together. Honesty, integrity, and a love of playing PvE maps. Anyone who stays <Enigmatic> will indeed skill up, gear up, and earn those red items the right way.

Some of you are frustrated by not being able to get parties. We are bored, all of us. Me, Fade, the officers, and the most senior members the most. I ask that you all hang tight, our guild is experiencing the same thing that the others are too. Try and run a few maps and help each other out when you can, but be patient as well. Thanks everyone and see you in Arlor.
    XD i'll tell you this, you guys are stuck with me till the bitter end

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I haven't logged on much these past few days because AL has all but come to stand still for me.

The market sucks. Elites are a tiresome grind for Breeze eggs that go for 700-800k, Arena is not a realistic farming map (even if you have gold to fund runs), and if you're not popping crates or buying plat in some fashion there's really nothing for you to do to get ahead. End of season is really starting to show, and those pet crates aren't really helping to keep my attention for weekend updates. So for the time being, I'm just gonna watch the forums and check in here and there everyday for a little bit until the next event or the expansion hits.

It's just too boring and unprofitable to play atm, sorry guys. Hope things pick up quick soon.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Have a relaxing break Ark, see you at Expansion. We will keep your seat warm in the meantime!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Could someone invite me to the group forums? And I hate taichi panda, graphics are pretty bad. AL has some legit graphics compared to everyone else.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Views: 275
Size:  346.4 KB
    XD idea just came to me

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Leambow For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

um...Red items?