Page 79 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 3934

Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Wow you guys kicked it up this week for the Tour of Arlor. We will get caught up on inputting today and tomorrow, and our top runner will receive 500K and the ab egg! Please relax and break a little until next week when week 2 begins. Spend your time working on the other APs and upping your personal points. Let's get you guys the elite egg cracker and trulle if you need it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I had a great time running the Tour of Arlor contest this week and looking forward to the up coming weeks. I ran with a lot of different people and it was great. I'm looking forward to better loot in the coming weeks!

Great job everyone!!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MysticRob For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MysticRob View Post
    I had a great time running the Tour of Arlor contest this week and looking forward to the up coming weeks. I ran with a lot of different people and it was great. I'm looking forward to better loot in the coming weeks!

Great job everyone!!!
    This is what we all like to see! Running with different people and having fun doing it. We're doing pretty dang well for our size in this contest too!!!
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

6. The Following User Says Thank You to notfaded1 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Great job guys!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Hey guys,

Lets use this 2x tooth weekend to learn the best tactics to run elite tindirim. Tooth drop is 100% garantee there and it will help us later on the 4th week of contest.

Also if u guys want to plan ahead and start learning best ways to run Nordr/Shuyal Elite feel free to ask, those maps withouth the right tactics can be tricky!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

This is my first post on this thread so let me begin with a "hi all".

Good job in the first week of the Tour of Arlor contest. I got to know a lot of new people and it was a very nice experience overall.

And yes, I agree with Skippleggday. I know I need practice in Nordr and Shuyal, even Tindirin to be honest, as I've been running exclusively Tombs since they were released. That's almost 3 months with a negligible number or pre-Tombs elite runs, so yeah, I can definitely use some practice.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Guess what....i managed to lvl up from 31 to 31 IN ONE XP LIX! xD

I will come soon probably within 2 weeks due to CNY.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    62 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rx8 View Post
    Guess what....i managed to lvl up from 31 to 31 IN ONE XP LIX! xD

I will come soon probably within 2 weeks due to CNY.
    31 to 41 i guess err?

siddhantsingh<turbo>(lvl41mage)
    lukepvp(retired)(lvl25tank)
    sidpvp<nvm>(lvl15mage)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    This is my first post on this thread so let me begin with a "hi all".

Good job in the first week of the Tour of Arlor contest. I got to know a lot of new people and it was a very nice experience overall.

And yes, I agree with Skippleggday. I know I need practice in Nordr and Shuyal, even Tindirin to be honest, as I've been running exclusively Tombs since they were released. That's almost 3 months with a negligible number or pre-Tombs elite runs, so yeah, I can definitely use some practice.
    If you can run Tombs you will be fine in the other elites. I find the Shuyal maps the most annoying because the mobs are deep, but really the bosses are a joke. Someone wanted to do elite wraith last night and we killed it by the 2nd bubble, that used to be so hard. We have some seriously good runners right now and our best strategy is to buddy up on the last 2 weeks of Kali's contest. Go 2 and 2, two experienced people and 2 people new to elites. Go slower than you would normally and then kill it! I don't know why everyone is panic'd that we won't be able to pull off the last few weeks of Kali contest in 1st, everyone that I am running with is basically OP and the ones that are not will be by the end of this month. Keep it going team!!!

On that same note, please everyone stock up on Ankh. You will die, it's OK. But be able to rev yourself. If you don't have ankh and need to save up gold to buy them, then take some time now to stash up some gold. Farm locked or eggs- that's easy gold guys and buy ankh.

Last, I want EVERYONE to get the elite egg crack AP by Sunday. All of your alts, even if you are naked. IDC. We can take you. It's THAT easy now. Please PM an officer that you need this AP still and let's knock it out of the way. We did at least 10 people yesterday on this AP! Also, if you have it and can make a good group for it please help the others get it done. No need to park the adds, just kill them fast and go nuts on the egg after.

Have a good Friday, if you have any questions re: your points on Kali contest PM me and I will see what's up. He has double checked all of the data and you might see some slight fluctuations in the points through the weekend, it's just weeding out any duplicates. I will announce our runner of the week as soon as the data is complete, and so far it's Hira but there are several of you close.

See you in Arlor!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

I have gone back and run some Shuyal and Tindirin and both have now some added stuff that didn't used to be there like the dreaded dropping boulders on the bosses they never used to have before. I'm still feeling like this was mainly added just to create more deaths, increase pot usage, and ultimately plat by making people buy ankhs more o.O! I understand on new maps but why they needed to back to old maps and add this in? The only answer I can come up with is to suck more gold and plat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by notfaded1 View Post
    I have gone back and run some Shuyal and Tindirin and both have now some added stuff that didn't used to be there like the dreaded dropping boulders on the bosses they never used to have before. I'm still feeling like this was mainly added just to create more deaths, increase pot usage, and ultimately plat by making people buy ankhs more o.O! I understand on new maps but why they needed to back to old maps and add this in? The only answer I can come up with is to suck more gold and plat.
    Troll always had rocks bb. <3

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Troll always had rocks bb. <3
    Ok I suppose ur right I just hate those boulders... seems like such a plat grab to me.

My only other real complaint is that when you are in a party you can't join your party in town... even if there's only two in your party o.O This always was and still is dumb. So you have to jump all over the map till you can get to your own party!
    Last edited by notfaded1; 02-06-2015 at 08:47 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Ok I suppose ur right I just hate those boulders... seems like such a plat grab to me.
    Name:  050705CZ221-01 Elite W.jpg
Views: 217
Size:  74.3 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

My only other real complaint is that when you are in a party you can't join your party in town... even if there's only two in your party o.O This always was and still is dumb. So you have to jump all over the map till you can get to your own party!
    Ugh that is so lazy idk Y they don't fix it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    If you can run Tombs you will be fine in the other elites.
    I refer mostly to the tactical elements of a run - pulls, parks, when to run and stuff like that. Run efficiency basically. I know these by heart in Tombs, but you forget other maps when you haven't run them in months.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    I refer mostly to the tactical elements of a run - pulls, parks, when to run and stuff like that. Run efficiency basically. I know these by heart in Tombs, but you forget other maps when you haven't run them in months.
    Same! I can't remember why but we did an eltie shuyal map and were all forgetting which way to go. It's fun though to revisit the old maps and skill up as you run them again. Will be good for our guild too, we got some people never seen elite shuyal and nord still.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

That's how Enigmatic do elite runs !!!

(Just a joke ofc lol)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

hahahahaha

Thats how we roll!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

WEEK 2 TOUR OF ARLOR UPDATE:

COURTEOUS POSTING

Week 1 has been extraordinarily difficult to record. With over 1,100 posts, and each post averaging about 5-6 screenshots, we have had a difficult time keeping up. What has made recording these runs challenging has been the changing party members, bouncing around maps out of order, super small screenshots, duplicate screenshots, as many as 17 screenshots in a single post, etc.

So, I would kindly ask that you observe these guidelines - it will help us to record faster and with fewer errors.

• Keep your party the same for all screenshots on one post! If your party changes, start up a separate post.
    • Try to post maps in order when possible
    • If you are running the same map over and over, start up a new post when you change maps
    • Please do not post more than 5 screenshots at a time (unless you are posting all maps in order once)
    • Full size screenshots only please! The super-small screenies make it especially difficult to enter the names correctly
    • Try to get some separation between players - 4 players stacked on top of eachother makes it tough to tell if you're on-screen, or whether you are a sorc, tank or rogue.
    • No duplicates please. If you accidentally upload the same screenshot twice (or more) on the same post, edit and remove it.
    • Name the map. Some maps look very similar, so to avoid confusion, let us know which map is which.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

I can only imagine the daunting task at hand... even with these guidelines it's still challenging I'm sure.
    CO-GM <THE COLLECTIVE>