Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Sakurahb For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Default Farewell <3

Hey guys! Panda here :3
    Some of you guys know me, some of you probably not (I was already inactive for the last 2-3 months, so you probably didn't notice me).

Well I'm just here to tell you guys that I will no longer be playing Arcane Legends- I'm retiring from the game for good.

I am forever grateful that I was a part of this guild for more than 1 1/2 years, truly. And you know what, Enigmatic is the longest guild that I've ever been with! And still am a part of it. Enigmatic has made me feel like home. And here is where I met and made wonderful friends who treated me like I'm their family.

It was because of you guys I learned how to be a better mage and how to run elite maps. Before Enigmatic, I barely run the elite maps because I don't have friends to run with. I usually ended up with randoms... and then they left in the middle of the run. I don't know the pulls, the tips and tricks. I don't know what the heck I was doing. I had zero, nada knowledge. Even now, I'm still a noob hehehe. But you guys taught me almost everything that I needed to know. So thank you for having me in this guild.

Thank you Candy & FadedTwo (I know they're not gonna read this but anyway-), fellow officers Aabzie, Sakurab, Tata, Mith, Root, Tipsy, Stacey, Valk, Azi/Dree and others for believing in me to become a recruiter and then an officer like you guys. It was an honour. Though until now I still think that I don't deserve to become one. Amic, I wish you all the best as the current GM. You and the rest of the officers- thanks so much for lending me your help when I needed it! Good luck, keep strong & unite and "make Enigmatic great again,"

To the rest of the Enigmatic members- thank you again for the runs, the help, the chit chats, the jokes, the laugh and everything. Remember to treat each other well, respect each other. Just have fun in game with your guildies! "No pressure, no drama, no stress- just fun & friendship"!

Ohhh and before I forget, I'd like to sincerely apologize to you guys if I ever did something wrong or hurt your feelings in any way. I never meant it, really.

Time for to bid my farewell. I wish you guys, Enigmatic best of luck!
    I will still be lurking here in forums (maybe tehee) and in LINE chat tho.

Your one and only Enigmatic panda,
    Panda. xo

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pandaxxo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pandaxxo View Post
    Some of you guys know me, some of you probably not (I was already inactive for the last 2-3 months, so you probably didn't notice me).

Well I'm just here to tell you guys that I will no longer be playing Arcane Legends- I'm retiring from the game for good.

I am forever grateful that I was a part of this guild for more than 1 1/2 years, truly. And you know what, Enigmatic is the longest guild that I've ever been with! And still am a part of it. Enigmatic has made me feel like home. And here is where I met and made wonderful friends who treated me like I'm their family.

It was because of you guys I learned how to be a better mage and how to run elite maps. Before Enigmatic, I barely run the elite maps because I don't have friends to run with. I usually ended up with randoms... and then they left in the middle of the run. I don't know the pulls, the tips and tricks. I don't know what the heck I was doing. I had zero, nada knowledge. Even now, I'm still a noob hehehe. But you guys taught me almost everything that I needed to know. So thank you for having me in this guild.

Thank you Candy & FadedTwo (I know they're not gonna read this but anyway-), fellow officers Aabzie, Sakurab, Tata, Mith, Root, Tipsy, Stacey, Valk, Azi/Dree and others for believing in me to become a recruiter and then an officer like you guys. It was an honour. Though until now I still think that I don't deserve to become one. Amic, I wish you all the best as the current GM. You and the rest of the officers- thanks so much for lending me your help when I needed it! Good luck, keep strong & unite and "make Enigmatic great again,"

To the rest of the Enigmatic members- thank you again for the runs, the help, the chit chats, the jokes, the laugh and everything. Remember to treat each other well, respect each other. Just have fun in game with your guildies! "No pressure, no drama, no stress- just fun & friendship"!

Ohhh and before I forget, I'd like to sincerely apologize to you guys if I ever did something wrong or hurt your feelings in any way. I never meant it, really.

Panda. xo

https://youtu.be/V2KhYbWxnTY
    Gonna miss you
    Good luck in real!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Panda. xo

We will miss you , Panda.
    Thank you for being with us for so long,you have an awesome personality and is smart, I'm sure you will have success in rl ^-^

*hugs*

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Sad you leaving game but i wish you all the best and much happines in your life

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Panda. xo

Again its sad to see u leaving ! Take care of urself .. i really hate seeing good ppl quitting but if its the best for u .. i wish u the best .. keep in touch come for a hi let us know how r u u doing if you can ...

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Officer of Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hi who should I contact to join enigmatic I have exalted title 4.9+ hp over 2k dmg 130k+ pve and over 3k armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Coffeekiller View Post
    Hi who should I contact to join enigmatic I have exalted title 4.9+ hp over 2k dmg 130k+ pve and over 3k armor
    Pm any member that you see in town/map that you would like to join. He will tell officers and they will take you to few test runs good luck!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I was in enigmatic before but due to real life problems left for a bit is that going to be a problem???

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I haz da egg!

Definitely no macros. Nonipixie opened her egg btw.

Name:  IMG_0070.PNG
Views: 529
Size:  481.6 KB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Inotnab View Post
    I haz da egg!

Definitely no macros. Nonipixie opened her egg btw.

Name:  IMG_0070.PNG
Views: 529
Size:  481.6 KB
    Grats (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Happy new year guys! <3

Arcane Legends - hiatus-mode-ON
    |
    Pandaxxo Lvl. 76 Mage | Koalaxxo HC Rogue | Redpandaxxo / Kittyaxxo Lvl.10 Rogue |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=384483

Sent from my GT-I8200L using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

Add me back to officer line chat, pronto.

Candycoc

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

Greetings Arlorians!

Some exciting things are brewing in Enigmatic. We decided to have a hug it out session yesterday and put a lot of things on the table that had been going on. First of all I want to address the Leaderboards. They are cool but not everything. They provide a single weekly snapshot of membership and achievement. Yes we had a revolving door yesterday and it's possible we might drop off for a week but seriously who cares. Feel free to join elsewhere if that is your priority.

Secondly we are changing recruiting. Thank you for all of the good ideas shared among everyone. There will no longer be any test runs, we will allow people to join who have infamous title and are capped. Also, all current members who are active will be promoted to recruiter. Sounds like Dark is putting together a nice contest for the recruiters, stay tuned on this!

Speaking of farming- Everyone in Enigmatic needs to be working on their rank so you can farm the deepest mauso levels. Don't let this pass you up. Please spend an hour a day and you will breeze through those ranks. Spam guild chat for a party!

And finally, Welcome back Tat and Myself. Tat will be busting to gear back up and you will see me hitting the trails until I cap. We are happy to be in Arlor and among family. Thank you everyone and see you in Arlor!!!

Name:  team-clipart-RTG7zMEyc.png
Views: 328
Size:  58.7 KB

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    784 Posts

Glad to see you back Candy!

I'm always happy to see more of the old-timers like us return to game.

Shoot me a FR when you're on

IGN:Kalizz

AL: Kalizzaa
    Retired Officer of <Elite Runners>
    Elite Chronicles: Solo guides for elite maps - No longer maintained

20. The Following User Says Thank You to GoodSyntax For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    270 Posts

Welcome back Candy.. Does anyone got kicked ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Welcome back to the game!
    From all of us at CU
    Avy
    12-2012

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Avaree For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

Dont forget to do the daily xp quests! Welcome back!

Star light, star bright...

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

Thank you. I was called in to help out with the guild, which took all of 5 minutes they just needed some words of encouragement.

Nobody was kicked, there was just a mass exodus then a mass rejoin after. Sometimes that stuff has to happen to ignite a change. So officers are reflecting, improving, and putting the fun back in Arlor by loosening up the recruiting because they are outdated and does not work with the current game climate.

I haven't played in a long time I am very far behind with everything. Won't take me long though, I mean it IS just hack and slash hehe.

Kali you are back playing that is the first I have heard of this! I will send you a FR tonight when I am playing. I am doing rogue for now. It has better pets!

AND PS: RECRUITING IS OPEN! INFAMOUS + CAPPED + WANTS TO FARM WE WANT YOU!!!!!

(you must also not be a psycho either)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: