Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

Default <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Enigmatic is on break! Good luck to Arlor and many thanks for those of you who have played with us! We will update if / when this changes.
    Last edited by Candylicks; 08-27-2018 at 08:28 PM.

2. The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

How to cultivate being Enigmatic?

Strange, mysterious, unpredictable, leaving people in awe and speculate ... these characteristics and many more, contributes toward making an enigmatic personality. An enigmatic personality is about being eccentric and keep surprising others with knowledge and charm he acquires. At most of the time people are left wondering and curious to know more and more about them. Enigmatic people are having various traits which make them special and separate from others. Some people are born enigmatic but some develop these qualities because they like to be enigmatic and some are forced because of their profession or living environment. Detectives, lawyers, intelligence officials, criminals, bureaucrats, etc are often found to be enigmatic. Enigmatic people are having certain traits which distinguish them from others….i am enumerating some of them below.

An enigmatic person is of reserve character. He often speaks less. He intervenes when situation is inevitable and leaves powerful impact on the listeners with less but emphatic words. That means, he speaks on issues in which he is having sound knowledge and also intercepts wisely when really required. He never participates in forum where he lacks depth. He is not eager to participate in an audience and generally behaves as a good listener.

He often waits for other to speak first. When asked something, he takes his own time to answer after measuring all options and finding the most appropriate one in the most polite manner. He is creative when explaining something and explains even common things attractively. He is master of language he speaks and has wide vocabulary marking a good impression. He never keeps telling about his past happenings, past conquests, past love life or past achievements. He lives in the present and speaks of present scenario.

His presence is often pleasing to others as people are aware he doesn’t gossip and violate trust. He is not a cheater. When situation arises people are likely to show their confidence and faith on him.

He is less informative about himself and shares very restricted information when asked. Any plan or future prospects are confined to him only. It is not easy to become friend or get close to an enigmatic person as they are not in habit of trusting others simply.

He stays relaxed and doesn’t overreact to an unfriendly situation. He believes in non-violence and smart escapes. Breaking law is none of his characteristics.

He possesses an unusual hobby or interest and believes learning is ever ending process.

Name:  enilogo.png
Views: 17425
Size:  51.3 KB
    Last edited by Candylicks; 02-15-2016 at 12:07 PM.

4. The Following 27 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Enigmas are, by definition, tough to figure out. If you want to cultivate a little mystery in your life, but still maintain the magnetism and charm of the Bogarts of the world, you can learn what parts of your personality to pull back and which parts to emphasize so as to better cultivate an enigmatic persona in your speech, in your behavior, and in your personality.

7 QUALITIES OF AN ENIGMATIC PERSON….

1. They see the strengths, not the limitations, in others. They make you proud to be yourself–because they tell you why you’re special.

2. They trust you so fully that you feel compelled to meet their expectations. Consequently, they make you feel like a better person than you normally are.

3. They respect you for what you have done and where you have come from.

4. They are authentic and don’t need you to lie to them to feed their egos.

5. They live by their rules but don’t expect you to follow them.

6. They are at peace with themselves, so they don’t have to prove anything to you.

7. They’re good listeners and sincerely interested in you, so you feel important. Because they’re available for honest and genuine discussion, they make you want to share yourself.
    And I would suggest the 8th : They are enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

What is it like to be <Enigmatic> in Arlor? Well, we aren't too serious or run the guild with a heavy hand. We try and keep our rules to a minimum and encourage everyone to do what makes them happy in the game. For some that is PvP, others like to collect and acquire items and vanity, many of us are social players and hang in Camp just talking about our days. The one thing we have in common is we are mainly a PvE guild and we like to farm!!! We recently made an appearance in the top 5 on the leaderboards, and that was a blessing for sure! However, we don't stress over it and push people to maintain numbers or APs but rather let the numbers fall as they may each week. Sometimes we have a bunch of people joining and other days we have a few people leaving the guild. One of the most important things that our Guild Master has taught us is that loyalty is important. The core members have been in the guild for a long time and we are really close. If you choose to become <Enigmatic> we will treat you like family once we get a chance to know you.

We do fun social events, especially now because the game is in a lull. Recently we had a birthday party for one of our officers, Visiting! This came with feel good vibes and we all talked about how we got to know him in the game and his contributions to this guild as a founding officer. Our guild is filled with talented students, adults, moms, dads, even husbands and wives that come together and share a common bond. Everyone in our guild is approachable and if you see anyone with an <Enigmatic> tag no matter how veteran they are, we are always willing to lend a hand or ear to anyone in this game. We are humble and love this place we call Arlor.

Another common bond of our members is our forum activity. Many of us are here posting and contributing back to the community and developers on the forum. We encourage our guild to be in the know by making forum accounts and reading the forums often. We also have a LINE group that isn't required, but is another way for us to hang out and socialize when we can't be in the game. Our line group is open to all members, regardless of age, and we keep it PG13 unless Zylx is getting wild you never know. (; Leambow is working hard for our guild and creating neat signatures, and will make one for anyone that becomes Enigmatic.

In addition to social events, we hold PvE events as well. Our most recent one was 'The Quest for Singe' and we gave away a singe egg. We have a lot of these contests and have awarded planar amulet recipe, mythic weapons and armor, gold, and all sorts of legendary eggs. Our guild master is generous and likes to give back to the members as much as possible through these events. We also participated in the 'Tour of Arlor' and our guild won first place which we are forever proud of. We have a few members that like to work on the timed runs as well, our officer Eat/Calicus is our go to for these runs.

We are friends with all of the other guilds in Arlor and respect everyone here in this game who is positive and helpful. We don't poach or try and get people to jump guilds, but rather stay open to anyone who asks to join <Enigmatic>. Recently we did tighten up our recruiting requirements, but if you are someone that doesn't meet them now please ask us for help in how to maximize your build and gear. Our head recruiter 'Diggdugg' is active and able to assist any potential members in Arlor.

Thanks everyone and we look forward to seeing and meeting you in Arlor!!!

As always,
    Your friends in Enigmatic
    I am interested in joining enigmatic.....can i apply?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Enigmatician of the Week

TIPSY!!!

Littletipsy/Littetipsy/Littlesleepy is a rockstar officer and you can find him in PvP and Elite maps on his mage, warrior, and rogue caps. He was a founding member and officer of Enigmatic and a true veteran of the game. Tipsy or 'Wipsy' as the ladies call him is dedicated to helping others in the game and lending a hand when needed. He was elected to be our very first Enigmatician of the Week and voted on by his guildies. Thank you for all that you do for the guild! A little Q & A with Tipsy:

1. Why did you choose to be Enigmatic?
    I chose this guild because I like to farm and I like the ppl in this guild

2. What is your favorite map in Arlor?
    My favorite map in arlor is KM3 is because it's bring back a lot of great memory when I was a nub that's all I do everyday is farming locked met a lot of great friends in that map.

3. What advice would you give a new player in this game?
    Go hard or go home always give a 100% effort when running in party don't rage quit even if it was a bad run.

4. What part of the world do you live in?
    I live in South Central USA

5. Tell us something we might not know about you.

Ummm..... I like banana

Grats tips! We are truly fortunate to have you in our guild!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to eelectriccure For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Congrats Tipsy!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

[CENTER]

Enigmatician of the Week.....

Usazasaara

1. Why did you choose to become Enigmatic?
    I happened to meet Ermagawsh/Pyrogenie during the first Gauntlet event and he was SOOO OP compared to me but he was also so humble and nice. That's not a combination you usually come across IG. He brought in a few more members of Enigmatic like Kewlchix and Dreebacid to help on the runs and I knew then that this is where I wanted to be. I have never met a group of such down to earth AL players in my time in Arlor.

2. What is your favorite map in Arlor and why?
    As crazy as it sounds, WT4 is my favorite place in Arlor because it's where I met so many wonderful people in the game that I am blessed to call friends.

3. If you could give advice to a new person in this game what would it be?
    Don't play for the gold, the gear, the pets, play because you enjoy the game and the friendships you make!

4. What part of the world do you live in?
    I'm from Amber, OK in the United States. It's a super small cow town lol.

5. Tell us something we might not know about you, like a hobby or skill, even a pet!
    My 4 yr old daughter helps me pick out names for my pets and helps pick out which vanity I will wear for the day when I play AL! She's my cheerleader when I run lol.
    Congrats Usa! We are glad you are Enigmatic; you were overwhelmingly selected as our recruiter of the week. Thank you for all that you do in our guild.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Grats on new guild, guys!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Hazezon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Best of luck guys with the new guild. Also love the name.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to keikali For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Id like to join XD

IGN: kharic
    Pvpios lvl 14 rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

lol saved
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

You guys arent online
    Pvpios lvl 14 rogue

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Woot!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    171 Posts

Best of Luck! You guys will do Great
    <The Collective> Retired Warrior/Born Again Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,015 Posts

I will pop on later to invite, hang in there. (:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hello, I was trying to help a friend join your guild today. I felt being a pve guild, she would be a good fit here. Also , I believe meets requirements. Anyways , I contacted "Rtzzy" , he told me you guys are no longer recruiting . Also that I should contact a " recruiter " NEXT Monday ? You may want to post you are no longer recruiting, and that rtzzy is apparently not a recruiter? Well. Grats on new guild gl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxkaotikxx View Post
    Hello, I was trying to help a friend join your guild today. I felt being a pve guild, she would be a good fit here. Also , I believe meets requirements. Anyways , I contacted "Rtzzy" , he told me you guys are no longer recruiting . Also that I should contact a " recruiter " NEXT Monday ? You may want to post you are no longer recruiting, and that rtzzy is apparently not a recruiter? Well. Grats on new guild gl
    Hi, yes I am a recruiter and I was informing you we are not recruiting at the moment because of singe contest.

It ends next Sunday so that's why I told you to contact a recruiter/officer next monday so we can do a test run

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xxkaotikxx View Post
    I posted that we are no longer recruiting few messages ago, please check it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

I sent u private msg,I eould maybe join with my war
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Woot! Grats on new guild guys wish y'all luck!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Visiting For This Useful Post: