Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Happy Monday Enigmatic! If you are someone asking to join that has been previously removed or had an issue with myself or Fade guess what? That still sticks! If you wish to discuss this and your chances of coming back I suggest that you contact me via here on the forums or ask for my LINE ID and I will gladly speak with you. I am not an active PLAYER in AL anymore, but I work behind the scenes with the current officers in keeping the guild healthy. Thanks for understanding.

Current members: Please keep logging in and working on your jewel farming. You know that the expansion is coming in Spring and there will be more items to socket. So, this is a good time to continue to party up and farm your jewels.

Recruiters: If someone is asking to join, please take care of them. Don't spam GC that someone wants to join if YOU are a recruiter yourself. This means YOU have the ability to make a party and give them a test run. As always, they must meet the minimum requirements to join and also must be friendly and fun players. Be sure to say their name in guild chat before inviting to make sure that everyone is on board with the new players.

Thanks everyone and if you have any ideas for future contests then please contact an officer with your thoughts. We are trying to plan another guild contest and could always use new ideas. Have a good week!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post: