31 Posts

Oops I'll make sure to post 5 at a time when I add ss tonight

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    Oops I'll make sure to post 5 at a time when I add ss tonight
    Thanks DD it's no biggie but I personally am down one computer and it's hard to look at the SS when using a smaller screen. You rock!

Also, the only people that are adding the points are me, Sak, and Tat. Please stay out of counting and posting numbers here or on LINE. There are duplicates, people listed who aren't on teams, and posts that we don't count because they don't follow the rules. Your time is better spent helping your team. We appreciate your enthusiasm but it really makes things more of a mess for the organization on this. Thx.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  117.3 KB
    The grand founders

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 288
Size:  81.7 KB
    We shall rule the world arlor

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diggdugg For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Diggdugg View Post
    We shall rule the world arlor
    We shall! Our time is coming!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

That's so sweet! And I personally like jord's staff appearance so much!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Thank you to everyone who ran the BOOT CAMP contest this week. We were able to identify some guild issues and also found a lot of good players that have been hiding on us! Really great team work. Thank you to the team captains for organizing and facilitating the runs, and ofc to Doggoeswoof for putting up gold to the guild.

As you know elites are incoming and we will be working INTERNALLY on running them. We will be keeping our strategies to ourselves and not disclosing on the forums how we are running the maps. Please keep that in mind! LINE will be our friend to discuss what we learn and how we will move forward. The officers will be deciding on the best ways to run and we will develop the <Enigmatic> way for sure, so you know what to expect if you party up with anyone inside of our guild.

Recruiting is CLOSED, with friends being an exception as always. If you have a bestie and can vouch for them, please let an officer know. We will be using the new elite maps for our test runs from now on. We will open recruiting back up in a couple weeks to the general population once we are acclimated to the new maps.

If you can't complete the new campaign right away, do not feel defeated. We will work it out, but keep in mind the maps may have bugs and it WILL take hard work and practice for everyone. Bring any issues or problems to your officers, we would rather try and solve problems than have people just up and quit because they are frustrated these upcoming weeks. Stick with it, stick together, and try and run with just guild members as much as possible.

We BELIEVE in all of you and your abilities, and I look forward to some new gear and fun the <Enigmatic> way! Have a great afternoon and see you in Arlor.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Name:  faksts.jpg
Views: 259
Size:  529.2 KB

This is what these new elites look like for me. And no, it's not my internet, it didn't miraculously turned to crap, because some game added 3 maps.

These guys had months to test things. Same bs happens every time new content is released, they should have learned by now, but no. So fak them.

On another note - these elites suck big balls. No, I mean these "elites" lol..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Yeah it's crazy to wait 1.5 years for maps that we can run with lep on. Bosses that drop nothing new? And for what? Gear that we don't need anyways? How is it possible the game moves forward when reality is it's just stringing us from event to event?

I liked AL before events when we played the actual game not a dinky event map.

Idk guys I'm trying but eh...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

I know candy we all had high expectations for very difficult elite maps...heck that's what this guilds premise is built upon but we get really weak maps that just cause people to look toward other games /:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

These "elites" are like the new version of KM3. I mean, one month into this joke and the completion time will be the same as KM3. And I guess loot prices will be the same as lock ones.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

...so from what everyone is saying,

New elites are easier than Tindirin elites?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    These "elites" are like the new version of KM3. I mean, one month into this joke and the completion time will be the same as KM3. And I guess loot prices will be the same as lock ones.
    The thing is there is no loot. Just the mythic drops. And when you complete one the next in quest chain isn't even there.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

To be honest, the sts team has extinguished any passion I had for this game.

I literally quit Ursoth as soon as I hit plat tier with my Mage and didn't even bother to turn in tokens for anything, or get to plat tier on my Rouge. I got nothing but a couple of extra squirrels and those crimson wings. This was due to the stupid changes to the portal system that I can't and will not adjust to. If they want people to spend plat or their hard earned gold to play the event portals then I just won't play anymore. I have never cared so little for this game in all the years I've played it, and with the advent of the Ren'gol elites and mythic gear being a total and complete failure I'm finding less reasons to even log in. Sadly, I don't even care like I used to, and I'm beginning to wonder if I will at all.

AL imo, has fallen in a way that will be difficult for me to recover from. I may log in from time to time to say hi and stuff, but I'm afraid that it has little left to offer and shows no signs of getting better. I won't say farewell, but I will say see ya'll later. I'll be keeping tabs on the forums for info, but unless something mind blowing and spectacular comes around you're gonna be hard pressed to find me running.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sorcerie For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    236 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sorcerie View Post
    To be honest, the sts team has extinguished any passion I had for this game.

I literally quit Ursoth as soon as I hit plat tier with my Mage and didn't even bother to turn in tokens for anything, or get to plat tier on my Rouge. I got nothing but a couple of extra squirrels and those crimson wings. This was due to the stupid changes to the portal system that I can't and will not adjust to. If they want people to spend plat or their hard earned gold to play the event portals then I just won't play anymore. I have never cared so little for this game in all the years I've played it, and with the advent of the Ren'gol elites and mythic gear being a total and complete failure I'm finding less reasons to even log in. Sadly, I don't even care like I used to, and I'm beginning to wonder if I will at all.

AL imo, has fallen in a way that will be difficult for me to recover from. I may log in from time to time to say hi and stuff, but I'm afraid that it has little left to offer and shows no signs of getting better. I won't say farewell, but I will say see ya'll later. I'll be keeping tabs on the forums for info, but unless something mind blowing and spectacular comes around you're gonna be hard pressed to find me running.
    I feel you, Ark. It's actually pretty much the same for me. I have been waiting for so long for these elites and now I am utterly disappointed. This is worse than a Manu Ginobili flop. I did like 10 runs and, honestly, I don't feel like doing any more. It feels like STS wants to chase us, the hardcore grinders, away. They will probably succeed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tatman View Post
    I feel you, Ark. It's actually pretty much the same for me. I have been waiting for so long for these elites and now I am utterly disappointed. This is worse than a Manu Ginobili flop. I did like 10 runs and, honestly, I don't feel like doing any more. It feels like STS wants to chase us, the hardcore grinders, away. They will probably succeed.
    It feels to me that AL is moving in the direction of being more of a 'Lite' sort of game. Very simple and straightforward play, and geared towards the players who like to do things like farm locked which is something I have always found supremely boring. The elites are quite easy, anyone can run with any gear or pets, and you can now earn the best set in the game by playing a monotonous three maps over and over. Honestly you don't even need the mythics, it doesn't give you the best stats, but as there isn't any sort of challenging game play it is irrelevant. It's more of a matter of giving the community an extremely long grind and nobody can complain it's not a 100% f2p game anymore.

I am feeling torn because I love our guild but it's hard to log on and move forward here.

Also, they did really move this last year with the best items in the game being earned with events. You all know I don't like events either... same thing an extremely easy map that you are required to do over and over again.....

It is what it is. I am with Tat and going to wait it out for now to see if there will be any adjustments made. However if they increase the difficulty without also looking at the loot table on the new elites that will also be a turn off to me. They truly need to up the elite difficulty and also refresh the loot tables so it's different than the regular maps. I have said to add legendary belts and weapons that people will desire! Even standard gems, I am over looting cracked mofos in elite play.

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hi anyone from ths guild sells nekro i have offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, Pro.. may i join Enigmatic ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,018 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by japethsarmientoxx View Post
    Hi anyone from ths guild sells nekro i have offers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ???

Use the trader's forum for this not our guild thread. Thanks matey!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vinc View Post
    Hey, Pro.. may i join Enigmatic ?
    Read post 1, see if your character(s) match our requirements. Then ask any recruiter/officer for a test run