Page 43 of 197 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Appeltjes View Post
    I'm not frustrated my ping is still managing to stay around 300.
    Its not isolated we couldn't hardly make it through 2 mobs last night we both dc'd on two different coasts at the same time. Farmers not being able to run maps is also why the economy is crashing as well... Its worse now than ive ever seen it. Sure my ping will be fine then we start running and count up to 120k ping then dc! When it starts i dont even wait until 120k any longer now o.O
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    296 Posts

I think when I finally reach 40/41 (might join Enigmatic x)) you guys will have to teach me what an "elite run" is :P
    - (un) Retired -

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

1. Choose map
    2. Go to there
    3. Run it
    Hope u liked
    Ign:Fvw

4. The Following User Says Thank You to radagan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    25 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    As we know the game is un playable right now and we can't run elites. I don't know what to say but we tried again tonight and got disconnected. Are you all as frustrated as I am? Ofc we are getting people who want to join us and its hard to take them on a test run or show them some fun right now. Do the best you can when people are asking to join and if you do invite make sure they understand the guild rules. The main one is that we aren't a hotel, once they check out the front desk is closed. Hang in there Enigmatic hopefully we will have some good news on the game soon.
    ive been quite lucky havent dc "yet" managed to complete 4-5 runs, i know the that feeling when your red and gone haha can be quite frustrating

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Hang in there Enigmatic. We doing the best we can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Lol me=war and my brother=wiz about 3 hours ago that are both in this guld tryed to do tombs 1 we got to the boss and ya couldn't do it wed die and he reset! The mobs are pretty easy the boss is hard if u wanna run later my ign:warthirsty and brothers ing:godlikemagic so just message and ill go if not busy. Thanks i like this guild!

Sent from my LG-L38C using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Hey gang! Yesterday when the tombs were released I was able to run my rogue through all three. Once you complete the quest you will get a daily quest that gives you essences and you can reach the 60 necessary quicker for the mythic amulet. We all need to get to this point ASAP.

There is also essences required from Arena, but it's only three of them. (Glob/Frostir/Rutger) So when you farm for these remap if it's a different boss no sense in spinning your wheels on stahl anymnore.

Majority of us are having disconnection problems. I was fine yesterday but when everyone was in the game at night it was impossible to run. Sam said they are deploying more trace logs to pinpoint the problem with the server, so all we can do is be patient. If you have someone in your party who disconnects and you guys finish the run, I encourage you to try again with the person who DC when you are through. Be helpful and courteous to your fellow guildies as we all plough through the disconnecting nightmare. I feel they WILL fix it at some point, I promise Fade and all of your officers are committed to the game and we have no intentions of abandoning arcane legends. With that said, excuse any of my late night rants that the server blows chunks beause I am simply frustrated and want to run the darn new content.

Let's have a guild hall party this weekend, we will load up on prizes and do something fun. Maybe it's time for hide and seek again?

See you guys in Arlor and TGIF!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

Hey gang! Yesterday when the tombs were released I was able to run my rogue through all three. Once you complete the quest you will get a daily quest that gives you essences and you can reach the 60 necessary quicker for the mythic amulet. We all need to get to this point ASAP.

There is also essences required from Arena, but it's only three of them. (Glob/Frostir/can't rememeber the third) So when you farm for these remap if it's a different boss no sense in spinning your wheels on stahl anymnore.

Majority of us are having disconnection problems. I was fine yesterday but when everyone was in the game at night it was impossible to run. Sam said they are deploying more trace logs to pinpoint the problem with the server, so all we can do is be patient. If you have someone in your party who disconnects and you guys finish the run, I encourage you to try again with the person who DC when you are through. Be helpful and courteous to your fellow guildies as we all plough through the disconnecting nightmare. I feel they WILL fix it at some point, I promise Fade and all of your officers are committed to the game and we have no intentions of abandoning arcane legends. With that said, excuse any of my late night rants that the server blows chunks beause I am simply frustrated and want to run the darn new content.

Let's have a guild hall party this weekend, we will load up on prizes and do something fun. Maybe it's time for hide and seek again?

Glob frostir and Rutgers ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks:1913378

There is also essences required from Arena, but it's only three of them. (Glob/Frostir/Rutger) So when you farm for these remap if it's a different boss no sense in spinning your wheels on stahl anymnore.

Could those gh parties be sometimes on the morning at weekends?
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Thanks Xorrior for the updates the amulet quest!
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Wondered if smene wanna help me clearig tomb 2 and 3 on my rogue tonight and later to help with my war , i took a break for a while thats why it would be cool if i coukd be recruiter again ign:feusalet and sceanateba am in the recruiter list but i aint rec in game hehehe thanks in advance
    Greetings feu, scea

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Yeah I saw it. The recipe drops off the final boss in arena it's not in the chests. It's very rare (IE. We will never see it) so basically that's the deal on the mythic amulet.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Thanks Candy and Xorrior for the helpful info on the esse hunting!

Even though this DCing is really a pain, we are on the same boat in the misery.

Can only get better.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Hey Fade and Candy.
    As I'm back to AL I wanna be a part of only pure PVE guild.

I want to join Enigmatic.
    Can you accept my request?Please

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahasit Prahi View Post
    Hey Fade and Candy.
    As I'm back to AL I wanna be a part of only pure PVE guild.

I want to join Enigmatic.
    Can you accept my request?Please
    Yes ofc! You should have told me in game. Messaage any of the recruiters or officers we will invite you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

Yes ofc! You should have told me in game. Messaage any of the recruiters or officers we will invite you.
    Sure thanks a lot.

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?218499-YouTube-Channel!-Gaming-at-Peaks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    180 Posts

I've pm'ed many people in the list of officers and rec but none of them or on...lmao.

I'll try tomorrow.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Hello friends ,

Recently I started a new job which is taking up much of my time. I am currently a lock smith and am on call 24/7. I am learning a new trade and expanding the possibilitys for my career. This has caused the result of a massive reduction in my activity ig. As of now I realy don't have much desire to even log in anymore... As always with new content comes many new problems. For me, al has taken a massive dive in quality. Constant d.c. Issues have resulted in a big change in the economy of the game. Farmers can't farm, players get bored cause they can't run and experiment with merch. There for the market has crashed due to the flood of new sellers. Not many are buying, nor are there enough new players doing well enough to make any substantial purchases. In my eyes I see a game that is slowly Falling apart. Hopefully things may turn around to the future... I don't see that happening tho. I plan to log in form time to time to say hi and shoot the breeze with all of u, for now. As of now I'll still be logging daily but that will soon be changing. I plan to give the x-mas event a shot if my job permits, but if the game hasn't turned around and started making some serious improvements I'll be moving on to something elts that is not a space time game. I wish all of you the best of luck in your adventures.

See you guys around here and there,

Sincerely, icedblood, icedgiant, icedteas, and Cory... Whichever name you know me as
    Icedblood/Icedgiant

20. The Following User Says Thank You to icedblood For This Useful Post:

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by icedblood View Post
    Hello friends ,

Recently I started a new job which is taking up much of my time. I am currently a lock smith and am on call 24/7. I am learning a new trade and expanding the possibilitys for my career. This has caused the result of a massive reduction in my activity ig. As of now I realy don't have much desire to even log in anymore... As always with new content comes many new problems. For me, al has taken a massive dive in quality. Constant d.c. Issues have resulted in a big change in the economy of the game. Farmers can't farm, players get bored cause they can't run and experiment with merch. There for the market has crashed due to the flood of new sellers. Not many are buying, nor are there enough new players doing well enough to make any substantial purchases. In my eyes I see a game that is slowly Falling apart. Hopefully things may turn around to the future... I don't see that happening tho. I plan to log in form time to time to say hi and shoot the breeze with all of u, for now. As of now I'll still be logging daily but that will soon be changing. I plan to give the x-mas event a shot if my job permits, but if the game hasn't turned around and started making some serious improvements I'll be moving on to something elts that is not a space time game. I wish all of you the best of luck in your adventures.

See you guys around here and there,

Sincerely, icedblood, icedgiant, icedteas, and Cory... Whichever name you know me as
    Muck luck in rf, we will miss you mate

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    541 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Prahasit Prahi View Post
    I've pm'ed many people in the list of officers and rec but none of them or on...lmao.

I'll try tomorrow.
    Add me in game Visiting/Inotrich
    I'll get you seen through the initiation
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯