Page 51 of 197 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 3934

Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Sorry Apple i ll delete my posts goodluck enigmatic. .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Sorry Apple i ll delete my posts goodluck enigmatic. .
    Ty for that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

The amulet over all is weird especially with the FFO crystals. Best suited for war so let's finish you up on it.

Senior Member TheMightyFeusalet's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

i wondered if anyone is up to make to make a sig for me would be cool if it looks like candylicks here sig but if possible i would like to have my rogue and mi grimm on the left side and the enigmatic symbol and the right side?
    here is a pic of my rogue!Name:  Schermafbeelding 2014-12-03 om 15.40.34 (1).png
Views: 170
Size:  309.2 KB

Join enigmatic, the best pve guild in al! We are Enigmatic, we are ONE!
    Want a sig (for free) pm me on forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

So is there change to get myth pebdant recipe now?
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Guess attention please, it seems like someone is using my name to get peope out of the guild, today i had a pm from someone of the guild that asked if i was ....... . I answered no. It seems lie he is saying hi i am sceanateba, i am a member of enigmatic, iw ondered if you could join my new guild, and this is ofcourse not true so if you guys hear this guy again please say to me... Btw if ever get a pm from someone you know and saying he is me the name should be feusalet, oneshotneeded,uzizeiabe, freemilk or loyalguardian, this are the names i only use, remember i am not the guy that says he is me, thanks in advance

Sceanateba

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    138 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyFeusalet View Post
    Guess attention please, it seems like someone is using my name to get peope out of the guild, today i had a pm from someone of the guild that asked if i was ....... . I answered no. It seems lie he is saying hi i am sceanateba, i am a member of enigmatic, iw ondered if you could join my new guild, and this is ofcourse not true so if you guys hear this guy again please say to me... Btw if ever get a pm from someone you know and saying he is me the name should be feusalet, oneshotneeded,uzizeiabe, freemilk or loyalguardian, this are the names i only use, remember i am not the guy that says he is me, thanks in advance

Sceanateba
    Wouldn't be surprised if it was ... You know who, if I see him I'll report since this is a banneable offense, to bad some low life noob is giving himself out under your name.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Sceanateba
    I'd freak out if that was me. Hope that dude gets banned.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

The door swings one way. If you choose to leave for a fake guild or whatever there won't be a welcome mat for your way back.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Hey guys! Hope you are having a good weekend and are gearing up for the event to begin next week. Do you have any goals for the event? I know that I will run 2 toons to plat for the gem, I have decided against crafting any additional gems unless I get that drop which I hear not a single person has gotten on the test server. Seems like it's of 'arcane' rarity and I won't waste time on it. I've been working on some ess farming to make as many tarlok wind gems as possible so I can super wind my ring and amulet!

I also want to get the new mythic bow, so Fade and I will be crating a lot during this event. If you are going to be crafting the event locked to sell please sell them to us and save yourself the CS fee we will buy them.

Most of you know that I have been playing my rogue, and I think it's going to be a permanent thing until possibly the next new cap. I am not happy with all of the things that have happened to mage, and I feel like the redic mythic amulet for mage was the last straw. I actually don't have a lot of APs on rogue, even ones like 'first quest' I will be working on these as well over the holiday.

Another thought, tell me what you think. My rogue has very low PvE kills, would you guys be up for a PvE kill contest to run during the event? I figure since a lot of us will be farming for ess/locked might be a good contest.. and help me a little bit to improve my kills as well. I know it's not super exciting contest, but sort of goes along with the tomb running we will do during the event. Please LMK your thoughts and if you want I will run it.

You hopefully have heard but there is a guy trying to troll us in the game. His IGN is 'REFILLED' and he is pretending to be Scean and ask you to quit Enigmatic and join his guild to help him out. It's an imposter and not Scean!!! Do NOT listen to him. If you are approached by him, please take SS and send them to me so we can continue to report his behavior. We are working with StS for them to take the appropriate action as impersonating another player is against the ToS.

Lastly, this previous week I noticed several of us engaging in many of the heated discussions on the forums and several of us received warnings and infractions from StS regarding our comments. While it's OK to once in a while break the rules and have some fun, I want to see us back to being the forum leaders that we usually are. We don't care what other guilds do, we do our own chill enigmatic thing. Let's try and be helpful and fun again and let the other clowns go at it on their own. Cool?

See you in Arlor!

<3 Candy

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

Lightbulb keeping it real!

Yes we won't stand for anyone impersonating our members! Especially if it's for nefarious pupropses. Like candy said if someone pulls something like this just SS it and let us know... With everyone gearing up for running the event this week we don't need anyone trying to confuse our peeps!
    Good luck everyone I'm sure we'll be running the event hard and finding every farming angle we can find. Let's hope we can all make something out of this event! If anyone discovers any good ideas share them and if its on down low post in private guild forum... Also I'll try and make sure everyone new gets an invite to private guild forum!
    rogue ~ retired GM Enigmatic

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

The contest sounds like a good idea I can help

15. The Following User Says Thank You to karrdath For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Hey guys! Hope you are having a good weekend and are gearing up for the event to begin next week. Do you have any goals for the event? I know that I will run 2 toons to plat for the gem, I have decided against crafting any additional gems unless I get that drop which I hear not a single person has gotten on the test server. Seems like it's of 'arcane' rarity and I won't waste time on it. I've been working on some ess farming to make as many tarlok wind gems as possible so I can super wind my ring and amulet!

I also want to get the new mythic bow, so Fade and I will be crating a lot during this event. If you are going to be crafting the event locked to sell please sell them to us and save yourself the CS fee we will buy them.

Most of you know that I have been playing my rogue, and I think it's going to be a permanent thing until possibly the next new cap. I am not happy with all of the things that have happened to mage, and I feel like the redic mythic amulet for mage was the last straw. I actually don't have a lot of APs on rogue, even ones like 'first quest' I will be working on these as well over the holiday.

Another thought, tell me what you think. My rogue has very low PvE kills, would you guys be up for a PvE kill contest to run during the event? I figure since a lot of us will be farming for ess/locked might be a good contest.. and help me a little bit to improve my kills as well. I know it's not super exciting contest, but sort of goes along with the tomb running we will do during the event. Please LMK your thoughts and if you want I will run it.

You hopefully have heard but there is a guy trying to troll us in the game. His IGN is 'REFILLED' and he is pretending to be Scean and ask you to quit Enigmatic and join his guild to help him out. It's an imposter and not Scean!!! Do NOT listen to him. If you are approached by him, please take SS and send them to me so we can continue to report his behavior. We are working with StS for them to take the appropriate action as impersonating another player is against the ToS.

Lastly, this previous week I noticed several of us engaging in many of the heated discussions on the forums and several of us received warnings and infractions from StS regarding our comments. While it's OK to once in a while break the rules and have some fun, I want to see us back to being the forum leaders that we usually are. We don't care what other guilds do, we do our own chill enigmatic thing. Let's try and be helpful and fun again and let the other clowns go at it on their own. Cool?

See you in Arlor!

<3 Candy
    Thanks for saging to peol,e that i am not refilled, i dont wat that my name will be used wrong... i hate it!
    And a pve contest sounds great BUT could you wait a week for it to do it bcoz i thi k a lot of people that are in school have now examens (like me) or make it a long contest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Congrats Xorrior!

btw, could you tell me the stats of the planar pendant in comparison to a Lunar Pendant? thanks
    Last edited by Schnitzel; 12-08-2014 at 05:07 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

I like the contest idea, I'll be farming like crazy! Can I get an invite to the private guild forum?

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

If you do not have access to the private forums message Notfaded1 he will add you.

I am going to start an 'Event' thread and we will keep all event discussions private this time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

If you do not have access to the private forums message Notfaded1 he will add you.

I am going to start an 'Event' thread and we will keep all event discussions private this time.
    Thats a great idea, that means other people wont join bcoz we will be running sometimes an event or you could ,just close the recruitements?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,016 Posts

Thats a great idea, that means other people wont join bcoz we will be running sometimes an event or you could ,just close the recruitements?
    I don't mind recruiting during the event, it runs 4 weeks! That would be a long time to tell people no. Just saying we need to keep our event discussion in our private group, hey go look it's already started! Ral sharing his secrets from TS already...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    56 Posts

I don't mind recruiting during the event, it runs 4 weeks! That would be a long time to tell people no. Just saying we need to keep our event discussion in our private group, hey go look it's already started! Ral sharing his secrets from TS already...
    Can you add me in it please?