Page 75 of 197 FirstFirst ... 2565737475767785125175 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 3934

Thread: <Enigmatic> Elite PvE Farm Guild

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xorrior View Post
    Candy has named her Genie.....'Fadehasbigpns'.

I can't write with big pens. Fade must have big hands.
    Ah we had fun last night, my genie now has a much more sweet name that matches his genie. Find us in game to see what we decided!

Contest Update:
    TWO CONTESTS WILL RUN AT THE SAME TIME.
    Feb. 2nd is LAUNCH!!!

Kali Tour of Arlor (4 weeks)
    Enigmatic APs (4 weeks)

For our guild contest we will be awarding the 'most improved' in APs earned. I will ask you to submit before and after AP's. You can use multiple guilded toons I will add them together. Please if you have capped or l40 alts in the guild, we want you to do your APs. For the 'most improved' players we will give full mythic sets. Armor, helm, neck, ruby. I am not sure how many we will award but that's the prize.

We will focus on the PvE aps not PvP, with the exception of Trulle.

How about the people who have all their APs? Well you will have a shot to earn gold and AB eggs during these contests. Right now I will give the leader each week on Kali's contest 500K + an AB egg. The best part is that both of these contests will touch upon APs so we have a shot of making the leaderboards if we give this a good run. I want Enigmatic to participate in Kali's contest and while you do, your own APs will grow and we will recognize your work with mythic sets and gold and ab eggs. Does this sound good?

I will work on getting the official contest rules and such up and running here this week. Feel free to give feedback to the officers if you have anything to add or questions. Thanks everyone!!!!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Candylicks For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

I can't wait.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post
    Ah we had fun last night, my genie now has a much more sweet name that matches his genie. Find us in game to see what we decided!

Contest Update:
    Feb. 2nd is LAUNCH!!!

Enigmatic APs (4 weeks)

For our guild contest we will be awarding the 'most improved' in APs earned. I will ask you to submit before and after AP's. You can use multiple guilded toons I will add them together. Please if you have capped or l40 alts in the guild, we want you to do your APs. For the 'most improved' players we will give full mythic sets. Armor, helm, neck, ruby. I am not sure how many we will award but that's the prize.

How about the people who have all their APs? Well you will have a shot to earn gold and AB eggs during these contests. Right now I will give the leader each week on Kali's contest 500K + an AB egg. The best part is that both of these contests will touch upon APs so we have a shot of making the leaderboards if we give this a good run. I want Enigmatic to participate in Kali's contest and while you do, your own APs will grow and we will recognize your work with mythic sets and gold and ab eggs. Does this sound good?

I will work on getting the official contest rules and such up and running here this week. Feel free to give feedback to the officers if you have anything to add or questions. Thanks everyone!!!!
    XD I'm tingling with excitement
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?234330-The-Leamzie-Art-Gallery
    Look on the bright side of life not only the dark

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Candylicks View Post

Contest Update:
    Feb. 2nd is LAUNCH!!!

Enigmatic APs (4 weeks)

O.o Abaddon
    I gonna participate
    might not win, but can't hurt to try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

Guys I was thinking for Kali's contest that the first week is REALLY THE TIME to haul loot and cement us a major lead. It shouldn't be too hard to kill elite Jarl 200-300+ times in a week if one puts in the effort. If several people do this, it will make a substantial difference, more so if one is a tank!

Let's go show Alor how we Enigmaticians do it! GO! GO! GO!
    Last edited by Azemen; 01-25-2015 at 10:07 PM.
    "Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare." - Japanese Proverb
    IGN: Pureloot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

TRU DAT!

But what concerns me is that everyone still wants to farm planar tombs non-stop. Don't blame them - them thar hills have gold I tell ya!

We could actually have a list of all the people who wanna run, so we can work out the logistics.

Elite Tindirin is a dead zone, not even pugs bother with it anymore. Makes my life harder farming teeth! Getting teeth in normal Tindirin is a very slow, sleepy, agonising experience for moi.
    Lol your right the first week wil be easy but tindirin people may not see us for 5 years lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

TRU DAT!

We could actually have a list of all the people who wanna run, so we can work out the logistics.
    You can count me in for runing some good looting elites - specially Tindirim, need the darn tooth XD

Btw aabzie, ty for the sign, but I saw this image on web, I think it suits me more

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ueveotadeo View Post
    You can count me in for runing some good looting elites - specially Tindirim, need the darn tooth XD

Btw aabzie, ty for the sign, but I saw this image on web, I think it suits me more
    Lol loving the sig, and count me in for heavy duty farming nabs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

Happy Monday <Enigmatic>!!

Recruiting is OPEN! PM anyone with an Enigmatic guild tag and we will take you on a test run. We are a PvE guild looking to expand our roster with friendly players that like to run ELITES! PvP and Mali egg farmers need not apply. We don't discriminate against gear or your time played, but we are looking for active players who are focused on hard runs of the latest content. Our guild is family-style and laid back. We laugh and chat, but we do put on a serious face when we are farming. Our LINE group is active and we do use private forums here to hash out strategy and discuss game-related issues.

Currently we are gearing up to run an AP contest and dominate in The Tour of Arlor. Be sure to join up now if you want to get in as an <Enigmatic> for these events. Be safe if you are in the snow area today in the US and hope to meet you in Arlor soon.

Deciding if I should tell your mother I sent you to an army school.
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    58 Posts

I wanna spam smiley faces on this thread cuz its such a great thread :P but then I would get in trouble lol.
    Great guild candy and faded!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You still recruiting?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hunterrbeast View Post
    You still recruiting?
    yes they are,

ask one of the listed officers/recruiters ingame to get info about joining

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    35 Posts

Thats a cute sig ^^ np skipp ^^ its all urs...

[ Officer of Enigmatic ]
    [ Retired Recruiter of Chivalrous Union ]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    74 Posts

Hey guys, some tips on Tomb 3 with a Warrior. Hopefully with a Worrior called Xorrior

1. Warriors use Kelvin to stun boss when large redzone appears, this guarantees no rocks falling and having insta-kills.
    If everyone is out of the redzone, rocks wont fall. might be usefull sometimes if ur pet is barking at trees

16. The Following User Says Thank You to ueveotadeo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    200 Posts

For t3 i like to have a tank.Boss is kinda hard, and a good tank can block the hits.

Yes Xor I'll take you! lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

For PT3 if you have a mage in the PT put them on vines and have the rogues kill boss. That's how we do with Tipsy when he runs mage and it is the quickest.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

So, relating to the upcoming event, i have a lvl 35 rouge i want to cap before it starts so i can run the elites with 2 characters.

If anyone else has a character around that lvl and want to reach cap too, pm me and we can run together. Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    155 Posts

If everyone is out of the redzone, rocks wont fall. might be usefull sometimes if ur pet is barking at trees
    Hm, so that means if the warr knows when to leave the boss alone the party stand a better chance at survival.

Intrasting~

Thanks for that little tid bit, Skip.
    Lvl 46 Mage - Sorcerie|Lvl 46 Rogue - Noxbolt

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,017 Posts

CONTEST UPDATE:

Feb. 2nd is launch
    Prizes are legit- there is something for everyone to win no matter your class or gear
    This is YOUR CHANCE to obtain ALL of your elite map AP's. Officers will be helping ALL of you run these zones
    If you have multiple caps, we ask that you run them all at least once for the contest each week and post up SS. This will help our overall guild points.
    Remember there will be TWO contests going at the same time. Kalizzaa's Tour of Arlor and the Enigmatic AP Contest. You guys will be busy for Feb!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE know how to take a SS and post it to the forums. In the past I have posted for some of you guys for the guild contests. This contest it won't work, so if you have never posted a SS to the forum you need to try it. Feel free to practice on our guild thread. You will be very sad if you can't figure it out and miss out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Is there a post/thread on our AP contest?