Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Easiest and Efficient way to Farm in Elite Tindrin!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Default [Guide] Easiest and Efficient way to Farm in Elite Tindrin!!!

Hello Arlorians,
    I've been noticing that a lot of people are having lots of problem in Elite Tindrin Dungeons. As we used to say, there is nothing to farm in Elite Region these days, as those weapons are very hard to sell or never get sold even after 3-4 Re-listings in Auction. Yes, I've felt that too, but fortunately, I've noticed the best drops from these maps have been rising in price and are quite easy to sell, like magmatic claymores of will and assault/ Magmatic totems of brutality/fatality or Magmatic Blades of Brutality. All of these weapons are rising and cost over 700k! So, yes there’s still a lot to farm in elites. This Guide was made just to show how these elite maps can be done. There are lots of ways to do these maps, our guild have been running all this season with different strategies and finally we’ve found the best strategy for each map. I’ll be going to discuss it with you.
    Yesterday an old friend- Ex- Guild mate (Is a great warrior) asked me, what do you farm. I replied all these tindrin Elite maps. And he replied,” Oh, how do you run the 2nd (Jagged Trial) and the 4th(Caves of Tarewa) Maps. Those are too hard and take over 30 minutes to complete even in a good party”. Game isn’t the best way to show people how to run those. Maybe this Guide would Help him and many others out there.

Here is a Video of Parking and Pulls in the fourth map of Elite Tindrin, Caves of Tarewa. have a look at it:
    Link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJe2...Ynn3-IJoA&hd=1
    LOOT DROP TABLE

Name:  Loot table.png
Views: 12895
Size:  64.5 KB

This table shows all the drops from specific regions. There is one more drop from these tindrin mobs, that is spitfire’s egg. Never seen anyone looting it , so can’t be sure about it. Yes, if anyone has seen spitfire’s drop in any map, please mention it, I would love to add it in the loot table.
    I recommend you to run 1st 2nd and the 4th map only, as those helm and armours dropped by alagran and rendtail are no longer useful after the release of Ursoth event’s gear.
    All these maps require strategy, good team work and a good tank ofc. Warrior’s role is the most important in these maps. Warrior should know about all the parking points and which mobs to park.
    Recommended stats and gear for Tindrin Elites:
    1)Warrior : For tindrin elite, I’ve found that mythic gear is no longer useful. There is a better weapon set that helps a lot.
    Required stats: Health – 6k+
    Armour- 1900+
    Damage: Not really matters, but I suggest you to use offensive weapon in order
    to keep more aggro, So 320+ damage is More than enough
    Gear :
    Weapons: Magmatic claymore of will/Elondrian Bulwark of will/ Vigilant pavise of Fitness/ Conqueror’s wall of Potency / Arlorian wall of will or Expedition Sheild of Will
    Armor and helm : Mythics are okay, but better trying Ancient Druid hem/bark of will set.
    Ring: Archon Ring of Fatality, Night ocean Ripple of Warfare, Sacred Elondrian Grove of Fitness.
    Amulet: Sacred Elondrian Pendant of Will or Wild Talisman of will.
    And for elites, I advice you to use elondrian life shards on your gear.
    2)Rogue: Mythic gear is still the best for rogues, and it helps a lot as rogues need more damage and high crits.
    Required stats: Health 3.2k+
    Armour : 1363+
    Damage : 480+( Including Pet Bonus Damage %)
    Gear:
    Weapons: Magmatic Blades of Brutuality or Tactics/ Expedition Recurve of Potency /New mythic bow/ Twin Razorbacks of Force or Nightmarish Blades
    Armor and Helm: If you have mythic set, use it, it’s still the best set for elites. If you can’t afford it, try ancent druid set(Potency).
    Ring: Blood Ruby of Shuyal/ Archon ring of potency/ , Only Loop of Potency(A cool epic ring), Elondrian Ring of Celerity, and Fangmaster Ring of warfare
    Amulet: Fang of fenir or Wild Talisman of potency or Tarlok heart of potency.
    For elites, always use fire gems. Those gems will boost your HP and Damage.

3)Sorcerer: Sorcerers need a combination of Mythic set and new released gear.
    Required Stats: Health 3.2k+
    Armour 1022+
    Damage: 500+( Including Pet Bonus Damage %)
    Gear:
    Weapon: Magmatic totem of Brutality/Expedition Rifle of Brutality/Elondrian Gnarled rifle of Brutality/ Kershal Sceptre/ Infused Orbital staff of force/ Ghastly Scythe of Force.
    Armour and helm: If you’ve got mythic set. Try using mythic helm and ancient Brutality armour. And if you don’t have mythic set, try using The ancient Set(Brutality).
    Ring: Blood ruby of Shuyal/Archon ring of Assault/ Ruby loop/Band of brutality/Silver Hoop of brutality and [COLOR="#EE82EE"] Elondrian Grove Ring of Fitness(Int).
    Amulet: Lunar pendant is the best, for sorcerers. Or you can try Elondrian Pendant of Will if you have less HP and armour.

These were the main necessities required by each class. Now, I’ll tell you the most efficient skill build that must be used by each class.
    Warrior
    For Elites, You need a 5 skill build.
    Skyward smash: Upgrades needed 1,2 and 3
    Windmill: Upgrades needed 1,2 and 3.
    Juggernaut: Upgrades needed 1,3 and 4 ( 2nd upgrade is for PvP)
    Chest splitter: Upgrades needed 4th only.
    Horn of Renew: Upgrades needed 1,2,3 and 4.
    Passives: Int,Dex(These for a bit hp Boost), Str and Armour.
    I’ve seen many people using chest splitter and windmill in mobs, instead of skyward smash. That is also nice way to pull aggro, if you prefer chest splitter in mobs, Unlock all upgrades of Chest splitter. But, I’ve found skyward smash helps to keep more aggro as it has big range and 25% chance to stun helps a lot. And switch to chest splitter on boss, swap windmill for chest splitter.

Rogue
    For elite you need only 4 skills
    Aimed shot: Upgrades needed 1,2,3and 4.
    Noxious Bolt: Upgrades needed 3 only.( Unlock 1st upgrade if you use charged nox, and yes that DoT pulls the aggro from mobs, which isn’t good for you.)
    Shadow Piercer: Upgrades needed none. This skill just helps you to do extra damage, investing skill points in it wouldn’t be nice. As you always have to use uncharded piercer.
    Shadow veil: Upgrades needed all upgrades except explosion after the smoke finishes. If you have a pet in party, that boosts your armour, this might not be a useful skill at all.

Razor Sheild: This is one of the best skills of a rogue.
    Upgrades needed : All Except bleeding effects.
    I would suggest you to use razor instead of Veil, but it’s upto you .

Sorcerer:
    You need 5 skills for elite.
    Fireball: Upgrades needed 1,2,3 and 4.
    Frost Bolt: Upgrades needed 1,2 and 3
    Lightning: Upgrades needed 1,2 and 3.
    Time Shift: Upgrades needed , All except damage after time runs out.
    Arcane Shield: Upgrades needed, all except Displacement Wave.
    In mobs, I suggest you to use Fireball, Frost Bolt , Time shift and Arcane shield. And at bosses, swap frost bolt for lightning. Me as a mage, I feel like shield is not helping me and I feel squishy, that’s why I’ve been using Fire, ice, timeshift and lightning in elites.

Recommended Pets for Elites

List of pets that someone should use in Elites. Samael is still the best pet, excluding it from my list.
    Warrior:
    As warrior already got a massive amount of HP and armour, warrior should use pets that buff party members instead of a pet that boost own stats. So, I will mention my favorites in proper order.

Arcane:
    1) Singe
    2) Glacian

Mythic:
    None of the mythic pets have buffs, some got debuffs and some got panic/stuns. Order of mythic pets:
    1) Grimm
    2) Abaddon
    3) Slag
    4) Ripmaw ( AoE stun is awesome)
    5) Scorch( I hate this pet because it's shield is useless in hard elites.)

Legendary:
    1) Little Bear ( My favorite pet for elites)
    2) Valkin
    3) Ribbit/Gyrm ( Giving more critical hits to party helps a lot)

Rogue:

A rogue should concentrate on damage and critical hits. The pets recommended for rogues are:

Arcane:

1) Hammerjaw ( Fast cool down and crit + Stat buff on AA)
    2) Glacian ( Primary stats boost crit and armour boost on AA is helpful)
    In my Opinion Hammerjaw > Glacian for a rogue because of damage boost.

Mythic:

1) Abaddon ( For armour boost )
    2) Grimm
    3) Slag

Legendary:

1) Talon ( My personal favorite on rogue )
    2) Dovabear
    3) Little-Bear
    4) Shadowlurk
    5) Malison ( One of the best pet )
    6) Gyrm / Ribbit

Sorcerers:

Sorcerers need damage and HP, so the recommended pets are in this order

Arcane:

1) Singe
    2) Hammerjaw

Mythic:

1) Slag/Grimm ( Either of these pets is good)
    2) Abaddon

Legendary:

1) Dova Bear
    2) Shadowlurk
    3) Clyde
    4) Malison
    4) Gyrm

Pets for Bosses

For bosses, always use the pets having armour/stat debuff in passive or Arcane ability. Some of my favorite boss pets are:
    1) Grimm/Ripmaw ( Passives of these pets are really strong)
    2) Dovabear
    3) Hammerjaw
    4) Haze
    5) Ethyl

TYPES OF ENEMIES IN ELITE TINDRIN
    1)Whelp: These enemies are like singe. These do the lest damage of all mobs in tindrin. They have short ranged attacks and a big red zone blast that hits you sometimes. These whelps can easily be stunned or frozen. Sorcerer role is to keep them stunned or frozen all the time.
    2)Scorn: These enemies, are like scorn(The Pet). These have a very small attacking ramge and can easily be ignored by kiting them. Try to keep distance from them, or sorcerer’s role is to snare them using timeshift.
    3)Spiders: These spiders are usually found in Last 2 tindrin maps. These mobs do a lot of damage and have a chance to apply a DoT poison that hurts a lot. But good thing, these can be stunned as well as frozen. So again, sorcerer’s job is to keep them stunned or ice the, as long as possible, or they’ll bite you hard.
    4)Tribalmen: These are one of the easiest mobs again. Found in first 2 tindirn maps. They use a spear like weapon and have a very short hit range. Try to stay away or the sorcerer can help you by stunning/freezing them.
    5)Archers: These enemies do a lot of damage and have very high chance to do a critical damage. These can be stunned as well as freezed.
    6)Shammans or the Healers: These are big sunflowers that have ability to heal other mobs around them after each 18 seconds. They use melee to attack and have a short rang. And they’ve a short ranged powerful attack that almost one-hits every rogue or sorcerer. In the first two maps, these can be stunned and frozen, so sorcerer job is to keep them frozen all the time.
    7)Big Green trolls: These trolls are found in 1st,2nd,3rd and 5th tindrin maps. They do nothing, instead of some hits that have very low chance to hit. And they’ve tendency to panic you for 3seconds. These can easily be killed and rogue’s job is to kill them asap.
    8)Snakes: These are the most powerful mobs in tindirn region. They’ve got very long ranged attacks. Keeping/Maintaining distance from this is useless. They’ll hit you no matter how far you’re. Best way to kill them is, to pull no more than 4 snakes at a time, and tank tries to keep all the aggro.

So, I’ve told everything about these elite maps. Now, it’s time to tell what strategy to use and how to do these elite maps. 3rd and 5th map are almost useless to run, Hence, I’ll be explaining you about the strategies used in 1st, 2nd and 4th map.

MAP 1: Tindrin Wilds.

This map is the easiest map in Tindrin. These mobs can be stunned/freezed and can be easily killed.
    Starting there run, you’ll encounter a shaman surrounded by some tribalmen and 2 archers, kill them all. One sorcerer stuns all those mobs, and one sorcerer has to keep shaman freezed all the time. Rogue has to take shaman first in all the cases. After clearing them move a bit forward, there will be 3 archers, kill them. After killing archers, move towards left. There will be a group again having shaman in it. Do the same thing as you did to the first group of mobs. After clearing them, move right. You’ll see couple of scorns and archers there. These scorns are immune to stun and ice, so sorcerer has to time his timshift skill and keep them snared all the time. After killing those, move forward. There will be group of archers, and 3 tribalmen would jump from the right side. Kill them all. Now, on moving forward you’ll see another group of mobs having shaman in it. Use the same strategy that you’ve used in 1st two groups. Then there will be a big troll with some tribalmen. Warrior should use charged juggernaut and he’ll be immune to stun. Clear those and move forward. You’ll see a shaman standing facing the other side. Don’t pull it. Pull all the mobs, except shaman a bit backwards and kill them. After killing those mobs, move forward and kill the shaman. There will be a group of whelps towards left side. Warrior charges into them first and sorcerer uses fireball and ice to stun them. Yes, whelps are the most easiest to kill. After killing them, you’ll find a group of mobs having a shaman that’s facing towards opposite side. Don’t pull the shaman. Kill all those mobs behind the healer, and advance to shaman and kill him as well. Now, you need 3 more kills. A bit far away, you’ll find some tribalmen with a shaman facing the other side. Pull those tribalmen without disturbing shaman. After you kill those, it’s time to run to the end.

Run the the end of the map, the left corner before the boss. Many mobs will follow you till the end, better don’t attack them and let them run away themselves.

You’ll be encountering 2mini-boss before the original Drake boss. There are 2 methods to kill the boss. 1st one is easy and other one is a bit tougher. First one is parking those mini-bosses to the right corner, near the circular fire thing.
    Parking should be done by a warrior. Warrior takes these mobs at that corner and when these mini-bosses are close enough tou you, use the horn of renew and remap. Re-mapping is done by taping map icon and then going to the same map you’re in. This will make the mobs stand in the corner and the only thing is left is boss. When the egg hatches, just kill the boss and Map completed. Enjoy your loot!
    The other way to complete the boss is to, kill those miniboss. The Elite Nicot boss heals, better to kill him before. They’ve got a short range of attacks so have a very less chance to hit. Better that warrior keeps them taunted towards himself. After you kill Elite Nicot, Time to kill the troll boss. Then wait for the egg to hatch and kill the main BOSS!

MAP 2: JAGGED TRAIL

This map is a bit tough one, as compared to Tindrin wilds. All these mobs can be iced as well as stunned except the big trolls and scorns. I don’t recommend you to this map, if you don’t have plats for revivals/speed elixirs or speed pets. You should only do this map if you have one of the above. Better to take 2 rogues during this map. In the start, you’ll encounter some tribalmen, 2 archers and few whelps. Clear them and move forward. There will be a group of scorns, archers and tribalmen. They would hit hard, I suggest you to keep distance from those scorns, Sorcerer’s timeshift skill helps a lot. And warrior has a big role in maintaining aggro. After clearing them move forward, again there’ll be some whelps few archers and some Tribalmen. There would be a shaman ahead, but don’t pull it before you kill this group before. If you can handle a lot of mobs, I would suggest you to kill mobs in big pulls(10+mobs). After that kill that shaman group and move forward. There’ll be a troll ahead with whelps. Again an easy set of mobs. Try to keep those whelps stunned and rogues target and take out the troll first. After killing them, go to end of the bridge and pull all those mobs. Would be around 10-12mobs. Kill them all, don’t pull the shaman. Kill all mobs except shaman.
    Now , it’s time to run to the end. Remember, I’ve already said that I don’t recommend this map unless you don’t use plat for revivals, speed elixir or speed pets. Warrior leads the way towards end. Be careful, those troll stun.
    Pro tip for warrior during running towards end:
    While running, you’ll encounter 4 trolls in the map. First two are at the start. Don’t use your jugger here, try to survive these stuns. As you move ahead and you’ll see 3rd troll, Just use charged jugger before you cross that troll. This would make you stun-immune. If you get stunned here, maximum chance of dying here as lot of snakes at that area!
    When you'll reach the end, the boss will be standing over there. Now, comes the hardest part of this map. This boss have 4 attack modes.
    1) Short-Ranged Conical attack: This attack takes away 1.9k-2.3k hp of a warrior. It's not one of the strongest attack, but it's sufficient enough to kill rogues and mages.
    2) Big circular- Short ranged attack: This attack is also not the strongest but, the boss swings his Totem/Weapon and hits hard. This attack takes 40-50% of Warrior's hp and is enough to kill rogues and sorcerers.
    3) Throwing stones while hitting ground using his weapon: This is one of the most powerful attacks of this boss. This is why, I've asked you to buy speed elixir kits or speed pets. When the troll hits the ground using his weapon, get ready for the falling Meteors! These Meteors/Rocks Can fall anywhere on the map and one hit of this rock can easily kill a sorcerer. Maybe a rogue gets killed on critical hit!
    4) Long Ranged conical attack: This attack is the most dangerous. This attack has 100% chance to banish you! This attack will kill you even if you're a warrior with 7k hp and 2500 armour! For warriors, This is the best time to use your horn of renew! Save your Horn till this moment. It takes a 3 sec pause before using that attack and one can get ready for it. Another thing you can do is, try to move behind the boss, or far away.
    Pro Tip At This Boss
    After doing a lot of runs at Jagged trail, I've found the best way to evade troll's dangerous attacks. Rogue and sorcerers will run in anticlock direction around the boss and keeping far distance from him. This would reduce the chance of getting hit by meteor/rock!
    For rogues: If you don't want to waste plats at boss, try to avoid piercer. Piercer kills you almost everytime as he has strong short ranged attacks. Nox aimed and razor are the best skill you can use.
    That's the 2nd map!

MAP 4: Caves of Tarewa

This is one of my favorite maps in elite zone. It's a very interesting map. As in previous 2 maps, the snakes and shammans could be stunned/frozen, but here snakes and shammans are immune to stun/freeze. And like shamman can be easily damaged before, but here you have to break a totem that gives shaman an invulnerability sheild. You can damage shaman after breaking totem. So rogues should take care of it and break totem asap. This makes this map more challenging! You'll encounter new kind of mobs here, I.E the spiders. These spiders do a lot of damage and have a chance to apply a DoT poison that does a lot of damage. But good thing, these spiders can be stunned or frozen.
    So starting this map off. In the start of this map, you'll encounter a shaman surrounded by 5 snakes. It's easier to kill and get going, but we use a different strategy here, that is PARKING. All the party members move towards back i.e towards the exit. They'll stand there and Warrior will pull that group of shamman towards you. When all those mobs are near you, warrior will use charged horn of renew and all the party members, even the warrior himself will remap ASAP.
    (Tip: Remapping in a same map is done by clicking world map, then clicking Elite zone, and clicking the map you're in again. This has to be done fastwithin 2 seconds. )
    After you do this, all those snakes and a shamman will be parked in the corner and you skipped them! Saved time! (Tip: We usually park these shaman/healers as these mobs take more time to kill as compared to others.)
    Then moving forward, Pull 2 whelps from the left and pull all those spiders that are in front of you and kill. These spiders deal a lot of damage and is better to keep them stunned/frozen forever. Sorcerer should play their role wisely by charging fireball and ice every time followed by charged Timeshift. After killing those, lets move towards left. You'll see 3 -4snakes on the bridge. Pull them and kill! These snakes have long ranged attacks so no matter if you run or stand on one place. After killing them, you'll see a shaman with 3 scorns ahead. Now, it's time for another parking. Warrior will stick to left of the wall and pull thise shaman and nearby mobs towards the top -left corner. Wait till all the maps are near you, then you can die. All those mobs will be parked there. Time to move forward. Now you'll encounter 3 whelps and 3 spiders that drop off from the roof. They're easy to kill. Kill them and now it's time for another parking!
    Now, the next group of mobs is Shaman surrounded by 5 snakes. Warrior has to pull this group and moving a bit forward. You'll see a stone on a ground surrounded by 5 snakes While you're pulling the first group, try to pull 3 snakes near that rock and go towards the left way/path. Go leftwards and after going 3-4 metres , just die there. All those mobs would be parked in the left lane. Time to move forward and kill 2 snakes behind the bridge and 3 skills standing on the bridge. If you think, you have a weak party- Try to pull no more than 3 snakes at a time. After killing the snakes, move forward and Kill all those spiders. Use the same strategy to kill, that you used at the first group of spiders. After killing them, It's the time for last parking!
    There'll be set of mobs surrounding the shaman. Now warrior goes and pulls those mobs , sticking towards the left wall and pulls all those mobs in the way to the top left corner. Stay there/Spam potions until all those mobs are near you. After you've done that, No -More Parking in map now.
    Sticking towards the right wall, move forward. Now, there'll be lot of spiders. Kill all those that are far away from the shaman. Don't pull the ones, that are close enough to shaman.. After killing all those spiders, you'll be left with 4-5 spiders that are near the shaman. Now you've to do a clever move. Shaman never attacks you, when he's turning towards the other side.. So you've to wait untill the shamman faces towards the opposite direction, and a rogue has to shoot his arrow towards one of the spider. That will pull 2-3 spiders! Now kill those, without disturbing shaman. Again, wait till shaman faces towards the wall, and shoot one arrow again. This will pull the remaining 2 mobs. Now kill them and there'll be only shamman left. Now you have to do is, break the totem(ROGUE"S JOB) and kill the shaman. After killing shaman, Warriors goes in the boss room and should pull all those spiders falling from the walls. They're about 8 spiders if I'm not wrong. Pull a little bit back and kill them. After you kill all those, the boss will spawn. It's a big spider boss called ARACHNA. This boss is one of my favorite boss. This guy has a lot of armor, just like the ferrix in Shuyal forest Breach. This boss has 3 attack modes.
    1) Long red ranged conical attack: This attack does no damage but has a chance to freeze you! It'll make you a cocoon and you won't be able to move, use skills unless he uses another long ranged attack. When a person is cocooned, Never try to release him by hitting shots at him. This will make boss attracted towards the cocooned guy.
    2) Short Ranged Conical zone: This Attack is his most powerful attack. sometimes, he double hits and sometimes single. A warrior can handle this attack but rogue and sorcerers get instant killed. Better to maintain a distance from this boss.
    3) Throws green poison pools, that applies posion DoT on you: These green pools are poison. If you step on it, you'll recieve around 700-900 damage per tick 6-7 times. Try not to step on it.
    Tip: Be careful while switching to leprechaun pendant. If you're a rogue/sorcerer, try to make big distance form him before switching to lepre. Or never switch to lepre when, you're under poison damage.
    That's it for 4th Map.

Map 5: Rockhorn Summit

This map drops Magmatic armors for all classes. These armors aren't woth much but I've seen a lot of people struggling at this map. Yes it is a Tough Map, but if you do it in a right way, it's a pretty easier map. Just like the Elite Wilds. This boss is however, The easiest boss ever- No real efforts needed to kill Elite Rendtail.
    Recommended party for this map is - 2 sorcerers 1 rogue and 1 warrior. Warrior has an important role here and well as sorcerer. Except Whelps/Singe, no other map can be stunned/frozen. These mobs have high damage output as well as a long range and fast moving speed. This map can be hard if sorcerer won't be playing it's role well. All the sorceres have to do is:
    1) Time your Clock: This means, whenever you use your timeshift/clock skill, please make sure that it lands directly onto the mobs. Every mob in that Pull should be under the effect of timeshift-So that you have snared them in place, and there is a lot of area for rogues and sorcerers to move. You should use your time shifts alternately- First mages uses Timeshift, second sorcerer waits 5 seconds and uses timeshift. If you do this properly, the mobs will be permanently snared and It becomes quite an easy task!
    2) Don't use skills that have DoT: I have seen many rogues/sorcerers using DoT upgrades in their skills, For Example Sorcerer's fireball, Ice and Timeshift; Rogue's Noxious bolt upgrade and traps upgrade. These skills Pull all the aggro towards you and it results in your death. Try not to unlock the damage over time upgrades in any of your skill, if you do- Then don't blame your tank for not keeping the aggro.
    That's it.
    Now let's talk about how to complete this map:
    WHen you'll start. There'll be a big troll surrounded with couple of scorns. It's an easy task, sorcerers will snare them all the time. Rogue will try to take out that green guy first and finish them off. Then I suggest you to move left-wards and pull those set of whelps. They're easy as they're not immune to stun. Kill them and Move right-wards. Again there will be a set of scorns around a big troll, kill them like you kill the first troll. On moving forward- You'll see a set of snakes. These snakes-Have a long range so don't need to run from them. Stand near the warrion and finish them off. Warrior should try to maintain as much aggro as he can. After killing them, pull those whelps and kill them.
    Remember: Don't pull a lot of mobs or don't try to be an Arcane Legend, as it'll result in your death. so do everything slowly with perfection.
    There'll be a troll with some snakes around him on Left and right side, this is a tough part and yes, you can kill them easily. Mages try to snare everything, rogues take the troll out and then snakes. Do this with the other group as well! You'll find a lot of whelps there, at the T-way path. Be careful, there'll be some scorns and snakes at right, don't pull them and kill all those whelps present over there. Now, there are two ways- The one which is on the left and one which is on the ring. You don't have to do anything with the left path! But, if a warrior wants to try his luck, he may run to the very end to the left path, finishing it off towards the right corner. This is because, there is a Mini-Boss present over there. his name is Hisoth. If you kill him, he may drop archon rings!
    Now time to move towards boss, so-On moving left, you'll encounter a group of scorns with few serpents. Try to pull all those corns and minimum possible serpents. Kill them , using the same way I've discussed earlier in Introduction of this map. After killing those, take out all the snakes. After killing them, there'll be few whelps ahead. Kill them and stop.
    It is a big hall, consisting of over 8-10 scorns. This is a challenging point for everyone. But, you can find another MiniBossnamed Il-Loran in that hall. Kill him to get Archons/teeth!
    How to kill scorns in the hall?
    This pull is one of the hardest in this map, as all those scorns come after you if you don't pull them wisely. Ask the warrio to move to the right and pull those scorns. Around 5-6 scorns will follow you. Kill them and sorcerers will keep doing their job. After that, pull everyone else left in that hall and kill them.

Now:
    Minimum number of mobs have been killed. Now, the boss would be there in it's spawn!. Now comes the Warriors-Work. Sorcerers and Rogues will stay there and rest till the warrior PARKS all those mobs.
    What and How to park: If you run to the very end, there'll be a lot of mobs following you towards the end and it makes it a bit harder if you don't have a high damage party. And if someone die at boss, mages and rogues would not be able to make it back to the boss unless the whole way to reach the boss isn't clear.
    First Park: There'll be a lot of mobs in front of you and you'll be able to see a 90 Degrees Left turn. All you have to do is, use charged jugger( So those trolls don't stun/Panic you! Jugger is a must! or it'll be a fail move). Go to that left turn and pull as many mobs you can, and park them on the right bottom corner, i.e behind the right circular area, so that if rogues and sorcerers run to boss, these mobs won't disturb them.
    Second Park: Now, after you park them, come back to the same point. Now all you have to do is, move to the left turn, pull all those mobs and head right in that way of the boss room( There will be 2nd T way, one way going up and other towards the boss room!). Pull all those mobs that are in the way towards the boss room, except the last snakes and couple of scorns. After you've pulled all those mobs, come back to the 2nd T way, move a little bit up-ish and park all those mobs there. That's it!
    Now, there are no mobs left in the way to the boss, except 2 snakes and 3 scorns that I've asked you to leave. Now the way is clear, Re-Group with your party members and head towards the boss room! Kill those snakes and scorns. Now it's time for the boss.
    During Boss: This boss is kinda easy- Does no damage and has a very high armour like Ferrix and Arachna! Sometimes the boss area is Bugged, and you'll see a lots of rocks falling near the boss. Just go back till the boss resets and everything will be fine .
    How to attack boss: The boss room, will be a circular-hall. You've to stay at the center of the room and attack boss. Yes, the boss will not be able to attack you, and yes ignore his red-zones as they do no damage at all. Keep attacking them.
    Preferred Pets at boss are, Ribbit, Talon or whatever pet that gives you a crit boost. Ribbit is my Favorite. After you do quite a bit damage to boss, those eggs near you will start to hatch. Don't worry, just come a little bit backwards and start killing them. Don't move a lot backwards as the boss will reset. There will be 2 types of mobs that hatch from those eggs- Serpents and Whelps. Good thing is that- Serpents can be frozen!!! Keep attacking them, charging fire and ice. They are pretty east to kill. After you've killed all of those, return back to your previous position and Kill the boss.
    That's it for the 5th map

Note: This guide, doesn't contains much hardwork as I've been experiencing a lot of lag issues during these days. Just used my mind to create it. Many people have different way to run all of these maps, but basic motto of this guide was to help new guys, that have been experiencing lots of problems in running these maps. Even for those too, who usually don't have anyone to run with and prefer random PUGS!
    Up next: I'll be updating this thread by adding the way to complete Elite Alagran Easily and will try to Upload screenshots, In-detail view of all the parks Etc. But due to some lag issues, I'll be waiting till, My connection is stable. I will update this thread soon.
    Thanks for reading it!
    I hope you liked it.
    Thanks
    Sorry for the long thread, Lol
    -Ish
    Last edited by Ishtmeet; 09-10-2014 at 01:46 AM.

2. The Following 82 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Edit: Added a Video of Elite caves of Tarawa.
    Last edited by Ishtmeet; 09-02-2014 at 06:14 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Nice guide! U deserve a sticky. And you can delete the last Images.. Click edit.. Go advanced manage attachments and scroll down adn untick them and done lol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Evicted For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Evicted View Post
    Nice guide! U deserve a sticky. And you can delete the last Images.. Click edit.. Go advanced manage attachments and scroll down adn untick them and done lol
    Thanks a lot.
    Thanks again for that tip, lol it helped

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Np

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Amazing guide!
    Sadly my sorcerer's build is not the one listed in requirements :/
    But well amazing guide! Thank you!
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Syberg View Post
    Amazing guide!
    Sadly my sorcerer's build is not the one listed in requirements :/
    But well amazing guide! Thank you!
    You already have the lunar pendant. Buy the rest weapons listed there, and you'll be having those stats

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    You already have the lunar pendant. Buy the rest weapons listed there, and you'll be having those stats
    Hehe, thanks to you in many ways about everything :P
    Check out my blog about sorcerer's life in world of Arlorians'!
    http://www.spacetimestudios.com/blog.php?130665-Syberg

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skaunared View Post
    Nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

great guide, deserves a sticky
    "Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

STICKY THIS!!!!! +1 Ish great guide
    Retired Officer
    Chivalrous Union
    AARRGGGGGG/ARCHANIST

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by aarrgggggg View Post
    STICKY THIS!!!!! +1 Ish great guide
    Thanks a lot!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Pro guide isht. Love this. Awesome

-----Sorry for my English-----

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

Amazing bro. Just damn amazing.
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

holy cow ''ish NICE WORK !!!!

This guide was very very useful.

Sticky this thread please

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

Excellent guide Ishtmeet

The other day, I had to fumble my way around elite caves and figure out all the parking and stuff. I'll use this guide for the other maps, nice one

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaindra View Post
    Pro guide isht. Love this. Awesome

-----Sorry for my English-----
    Thank you
    Quote Originally Posted by Ihateppl View Post
    Amazing bro. Just damn amazing.
    Thanks buddy

Quote Originally Posted by fiftyonecents View Post
    holy cow ''ish NICE WORK !!!!

This guide was very very useful.

Sticky this thread please
    I'm glad that it helped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waheedski View Post
    Excellent guide Ishtmeet

The other day, I had to fumble my way around elite caves and figure out all the parking and stuff. I'll use this guide for the other maps, nice one
    These parking points make the map much quicker and easier. Try it.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    769 Posts

Nice guide,
    pm Arpluvial or Seoratrek or Remiem to have it as a sticky thread

btw, so..I'm a mage and i only do 425 damage (with Dovabear)
    in your guide, it says I need 500+ damage...any ideas how i can improve my damage amount?

I'm using (all regular glacial gems) living spirit lvl41 armor and helm, elon ring of fitness (the int version), lunar pendant, and lvl40 totem of fatality

how could I improve my damage amount? (I'm kind of poor...)

thanks

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizhe View Post
    Nice guide,
    pm Arpluvial or Seoratrek or Remiem to have it as a sticky thread

btw, so..I'm a mage and i only do 425 damage (with Dovabear)
    in your guide, it says I need 500+ damage...any ideas how i can improve my damage amount?

I'm using (all regular glacial gems) living spirit lvl41 armor and helm, elon ring of fitness (the int version), lunar pendant, and lvl40 totem of fatality

how could I improve my damage amount? (I'm kind of poor...)

thanks
    Hello,
    First of all you need to put all those skill points in Intelligence. Now talking about the passives, you need Might, Agility , Knowledge and Critical passives. Damage passive is lame if you're using a damage pet like dova. Try buying Expedition rifle of Brutality weapon. For armour and helm, try ancient druid of brutality set. Try using Ruby Band/Loop of brutality ring. And for amulet , yes lunar is the best. With mythic set, you can reach 555+ damage and with the above mentioned gear, you'll be able to reach 480-500 damage for sure! As mythic helm and armour give 24-26+ damage than ancient set.
    Try it, I hope it'll buff you.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk