Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Guide] Easiest and Efficient way to Farm in Elite Tindrin!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Finally nice guide to conquer Tindirin ^^
    Apprecite this thread a lot

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Brilliant guide! It is great to see that Vigilant Pavise is still useful

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    Finally nice guide to conquer Tindirin ^^
    Apprecite this thread a lot
    Thanks mate
    Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    Brilliant guide! It is great to see that Vigilant Pavise is still useful
    Yea its a very useful weapon. Its proc(AoE stun) really helps a lot!

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Good guide, Warrior skill build was the best of its kind for elite maps, I am not sure about mages as I dont play one but I believe it's a good one. Honestly, I didn't like the rogue build. I'd rather have a Rogue with Trap with approprite upgrade instead of one with Shadow Pierce. Using traps to mob control and hopefull group them together can be more helpful than a Rogue running around with SP. Don't be mistaken tho, SP is still better for boss encounters.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

@Ishtmeet,

Can I bloggeth this ?

I was doing a reference for myself and some guildies, but you saved me from a lot of hard work LOL

Plus your guide is like a 'million to the power of n' better than what mine would be

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Back View Post
    Good guide, Warrior skill build was the best of its kind for elite maps, I am not sure about mages as I dont play one but I believe it's a good one. Honestly, I didn't like the rogue build. I'd rather have a Rogue with Trap with approprite upgrade instead of one with Shadow Pierce. Using traps to mob control and hopefull group them together can be more helpful than a Rogue running around with SP. Don't be mistaken tho, SP is still better for boss encounters.
    Skill builds will be always in personal view. For example I hope, that there won´t grow up next population of tanks with Skyward Smash, I really hate that skill for tanking

nice guide anyway, one week last till prices of all magma weapons drop to funny prices :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jirikjurasek View Post
    Skill builds will be always in personal view. For example I hope, that there won´t grow up next population of tanks with Skyward Smash, I really hate that skill for tanking

nice guide anyway, one week last till prices of all magma weapons drop to funny prices :-)
    Agreed. Only reason I use SS in elites is for the stun and that's it. If CS would have 6-7 cleave then I'd use it anyday over SS.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

I like everything except that lunar isn't best for sorc. When I gemmed my tarlok, it has better stats. But nice guide!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

finally, I found this awesome and very useful guide, Ish

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    93 Posts

Good guide Ish!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    656 Posts

Nice work. :]

Since you asked for feedback/corrections:

1)Serpents don't get frozen on any map apart from the ones that spawn as Rendtail's mobs, from the eggs.
    2)Spiders exist only in the fourth map, not the last two maps.
    3)Spitfire eggs do drop, kinda like Archons, both I've seen were from the Komodo mobs. It appears like a golden chest and not an egg though.
    4)On caves, the mid-park rock description has a typo, it's five serpents not shamans.
    5)There are two types of spear/bow tribalmen: masked ones and unmasked ones. The second have more HP/DMG/ARM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

I've been running elites since kraken expansion. I've tried unlimited number of builds. This is the one what suits me, and I'm able to pull a lot of aggro what is my job. Warriors job is not to stand on one place instead of moving a lot and try to pull more and more mobs. I didn't find chest splitter > Skyward. Try using chest splitter and windmill in 3 rogue party. You won't be able to keep rogues alive for a long time. Hence it depends on personal experience and this build is what I like.
    Traps why? Explain pls.
    If you have a new myth bow trap is a very good skills because of its awesome heal. But you think traps can help a lot ? In Tindrin we usually pull 8-12 mobs, why to use traps? Mob control can ve easily done by mages Time shift, isn't it?
    Do you know DoT pulls aggro? If you have skills that have DoT, then tank can't maintain aggro all the time. Try asking the rogues which prefer attack build instead of support build. Yes, this trap is a supportive skill. Many skilled rogues prefer damage instead of support.
    And yes thanks for yor reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Waheedski View Post
    @Ishtmeet,

Can I bloggeth this ?

I was doing a reference for myself and some guildies, but you saved me from a lot of hard work LOL

Plus your guide is like a 'million to the power of n' better than what mine would be
    Thank you brother
    Yes you can

Quote Originally Posted by Jirikjurasek View Post

Thanks, my favorite tank

Quote Originally Posted by obee View Post
    I like everything except that lunar isn't best for sorc. When I gemmed my tarlok, it has better stats. But nice guide!
    Hi, thanks.
    Do you know, in elite everyone prefers damage build? In elite archon of assault> blood ruby.
    And same as for amulets. That's why my grand lunar gives the most damage , and its still the best pendant for me..

Quote Originally Posted by shaomau View Post
    finally, I found this awesome and very useful guide, Ish

Sent from my GT-S5300 using Tapatalk 2
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboyblue View Post
    Good guide Ish!
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Madnex View Post
    Nice work. :]

Since you asked for feedback/corrections:

1)Serpents don't get frozen on any map apart from the ones that spawn as Rendtail's mobs, from the eggs.
    2)Spiders exist only in the fourth map, not the last two maps.
    3)Spitfire eggs do drop, kinda like Archons, both I've seen were from the Komodo mobs. It appears like a golden chest and not an egg though.
    4)On caves, the mid-park rock description has a typo, it's five serpents not shamans.
    5)There are two types of spear/bow tribalmen: masked ones and unmasked ones. The second have more HP/DMG/ARM.
    Thanks a lot!! I'll edit it asap.

PS: I've made his guide without using Arcane Legends. I've been lagging a lot, that's why I wasn't able to take proper mob analysis.

Last edited by Ishtmeet; 07-30-2014 at 09:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ishtmeet View Post
    I've been running elites since kraken expansion. I've tried unlimited number of builds. This is the one what suits me, and I'm able to pull a lot of aggro what is my job. Warriors job is not to stand on one place instead of moving a lot and try to pull more and more mobs. I didn't find chest splitter > Skyward. Try using chest splitter and windmill in 3 rogue party. You won't be able to keep rogues alive for a long time. Hence it depends on personal experience and this build is what I like.
    Traps why? Explain pls.
    If you have a new myth bow trap is a very good skills because of its awesome heal. But you think traps can help a lot ? In Tindrin we usually pull 8-12 mobs, why to use traps? Mob control can ve easily done by mages Time shift, isn't it?
    Do you know DoT pulls aggro? If you have skills that have DoT, then tank can't maintain aggro all the time. Try asking the rogues which prefer attack build instead of support build. Yes, this trap is a supportive skill. Many skilled rogues prefer damage instead of support.
    And yes thanks for yor reply!

Thank you brother
    Yes you can

For the record I've been running elites since Season 1 and I did say Warrior's and Mage's build that you mentioned are best of it's kind.

Sure, you can control mobs using mage's clock but it's not always that effective which is why I prefer traps with pull and Traps don't cause DoT unless you get the bleed upgrade.

To each is his own, I prefer one support rogue that can deal good amount amount of damage and another rogue that can deal the same amount of damage and on top of that a few extra damage in my party.

Rehne de yaar kitna argue karge build ke lia.

Once again Good Work.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Back For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

For the record I've been running elites since Season 1 and I did say Warrior's and Mage's build that you mentioned are best of it's kind.

Sure, you can control mobs using mage's clock but it's not always that effective which is why I prefer traps with pull and Traps don't cause DoT unless you get the bleed upgrade.

To each is his own, I prefer one support rogue that can deal good amount amount of damage and another rogue that can deal the same amount of damage and on top of that a few extra damage in my party.

Rehne de yaar kitna argue karge build ke lia.

Once again Good Work.
    That's a better explanation of your previous post.
    Yes if there is 2 rogues in your party, one can do supportive job. Tindrin elite was tough in the first 1-2 months of his expansion. Now, its pretty easier. Rogues having piercer aimed and nox helps the party to finish map quickly. If you think, your party isn't very good, one supportive rogue would be of great help.
    Nahi , Bahes karne se hi toh knowledge milti hai.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    85 Posts

That's a better explanation of your previous post.
    Yes if there is 2 rogues in your party, one can do supportive job. Tindrin elite was tough in the first 1-2 months of his expansion. Now, its pretty easier. Rogues having piercer aimed and nox helps the party to finish map quickly. If you think, your party isn't very good, one supportive rogue would be of great help.
    Nahi , Bahes karne se hi toh knowledge milti hai.

Lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    96 Posts

What a guide,should be featured..
    Ign:Fvw

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by radagan View Post
    What a guide,should be featured..
    Thank you!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Very nice guide. Last time I was kicked really quickly from a party I was invited to - we were doing 4th map but I did not know about the first park near the entrance. LOL Now I know a bit more but I will try 1st map first after reading your guide a few times more.

One question: are the 2 mini bosses the same difficulty as in the normal map?

In normal map they say they are already 'elite' so are they the same in elite map or 'double-elite'?
    IGN: Orakuij

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by borix View Post
    Very nice guide. Last time I was kicked really quickly from a party I was invited to - we were doing 4th map but I did not know about the first park near the entrance. LOL Now I know a bit more but I will try 1st map first after reading your guide a few times more.

One question: are the 2 mini bosses the same difficulty as in the normal map?

In normal map they say they are already 'elite' so are they the same in elite map or 'double-elite'?
    They are pretty easier than other mobs. Btw there are 3mini bosses. If miniboss is illoran,the scorn. He will have 1/4 hp off the elite scorns. Theyre very easy to kill, sometimes i solo this archon hunt. And they do like 100-150 dmg per hit.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ishtmeet For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

They are pretty easier than other mobs. Btw there are 3mini bosses. If miniboss is illoran,the scorn. He will have 1/4 hp off the elite scorns. Theyre very easy to kill, sometimes i solo this archon hunt. And they do like 100-150 dmg per hit.

bhai,he/she is talking about the minibosses in the wilds,near the boss, nicot and other,not those u r telling...
    To topic, yes they are difficult than in normal map..
    ish bhai ab to vo hunt bhul jaa..... :P

Nice Art
    Need help?
    Guardian2:Tank ; Guardian3:Mage