Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: LIVE NOW! Play the Blast From the Past Update to Pocket Legends

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    126 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jig View Post
    This isnt a necro, late reply, but how do you farm in PL? What do you use to farm?

Only downside in al is merching sucks. Pl merching is amazing. So it is even.
    Lol the only downside in al is merching sucks* Lmao the only way to actually get gold in that game is Platinum. What do i use to farm in PL? Daily 3x combo blessing with Big luck? No platinum required unlike AL where the challenge is opening locked.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Burstnuke View Post
    Lol the only downside in al is merching sucks* Lmao the only way to actually get gold in that game is Platinum. What do i use to farm in PL? Daily 3x combo blessing with Big luck? No platinum required unlike AL where the challenge is opening locked.
    You have two types of dailies in AL, elixirs are cheaper, all you need is luck for farming locks.

I actually regret posting that, yeah I agree al is heavily plat based, but there are ways around it so... Pl farming is good but also boring as hell.. At least you can loot good stuff from normal maps..

Lets stop this don't like doing this between friends :/ shouldn't of said anything
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Something tells me this is the last cap. I'm pretty disappointed that there's no new dungeon and bosses, but it is what it is - and that is a new update.

Let us pray it isn't the last.
    -Cajunfusion: lvl 76 Archer
    -Bluenwild: lvl 73 Vixen
    -Xbluenwildx: lvl 70 Enchantress
    -Wildnblue: lvl 32 Bear

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cruis For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    274 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Cruis View Post
    Something tells me this is the last cap. I'm pretty disappointed that there's no new dungeon and bosses, but it is what it is - and that is a new update.

Let us pray it isn't the last.
    Yet, everyone said this at the 76 cap, "I have a feeling this May be our last cap ..."

Now there's 77, they can easily keep it up...
    AL: Jiig PL: Jig 80
    Veni Vidi Vici
    Worst thing I could be, is the same as everyone

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

78 cap next tr!

sinfulbreeze

I'd like to see the elite 76 items discontinued. This has been done for all the other caps, and i think the same should be done for the l77 cap release. users are making large amounts of gold trades for the sale of the old elite items that are now discontinued, it seems only fair to current users that the old 76 elite items should be discontinued as well. I for one am an active play, have been on break for a while and may return soon, ive deposited large amounts of money into this game as well as others, and would like this change to be made.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulbreeze For This Useful Post:

sinfulbreeze

Quote Originally Posted by Trollingtrolo View Post
    So do the new elites exist or?....
    no new elites yet. not that ive seen
    Last edited by sinfulbreeze; 08-14-2014 at 12:57 AM. Reason: misunderstood the question and gave the wrong reply

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sinfulbreeze View Post
    I'd like to see the elite 76 items discontinued. This has been done for all the other caps, and i think the same should be done for the l77 cap release. users are making large amounts of gold trades for the sale of the old elite items that are now discontinued, it seems only fair to current users that the old 76 elite items should be discontinued as well. I for one am an active play, have been on break for a while and may return soon, ive deposited large amounts of money into this game as well as others, and would like this change to be made.
    I doubt the new elites would be worth anything anyways since like 100000 have been farmed and some people have hundreds of them, and quite frankly they don't have a cool proc like 71s do. Making them pretty pointless. 71 cap nobody knew they were gonna be dced that's they they cost $$$

And they look terrible :P

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Bous For This Useful Post:

sinfulbreeze

well, its fun to dream. just have to wait and see what happens i guess.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to sinfulbreeze For This Useful Post:

sinfulbreeze

Quote Originally Posted by Rescind View Post
    I thought the shield was the cap vanity
    it is, the l76 vanity item was the shield, the minion outfit and best friend eye were part of the vanity quest for l76 players only tho, but they dont give ring or anything else, jus shows that you are devoted to this game by having them.

sinfulbreeze

Noticed while playing on a cpu, that the [ button and ] button activate health and mana potions during forgotten forest and elite red dragon when potions aren't allowed. As well as other areas, this needs to be fixed.

sinfulbreeze

Default vanity glitch noticed

Name:  Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 3.52.30 PM.png
Views: 374
Size:  91.5 KB
    Name:  Screen Shot 2014-08-25 at 3.48.34 PM.png
Views: 345
Size:  68.1 KB
    today i noticed that the eye of eternity doesn't override the L77 raging blackstone shield when the vanity shield normally overrides most other shields, same with the silver pocket legends shield, can this be fixed please. looks kinda goofy i think.
    Last edited by sinfulbreeze; 08-25-2014 at 03:54 PM. Reason: Noticed later that same thing happens with other vanity shields

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default 300k xp

plz reduce the xp to 200k at least 300k is too much

sinfulbreeze

Quote Originally Posted by jeezy. View Post
    plz reduce the xp to 200k at least 300k is too much
    I agree with this, 100k to get to 76, ok thats fine...150-200k to reach 77, sure thats manageable..but 300,000xp?? awe come on, this is the ultimate test of our will and devotion to playing Pocket legends. and the reward is so little it seems, a pet that does what the centaur pets do?? if id have known thats all lil gorath did i would have gotten a centaur pet. And yet i still capped 3 times now. thats 900,000xp not including the xp it took to get all three to L76 to start the 77 grind either. I feel i have been cheated and im sure others do as well.

we humbly ask you, the devs, to please lower the xp amount to reach this ultimate L77 and at least award those of us who have made the 300,000xp grind with a neat one of a kind gift awarded to each character that did so, something non stash-able or trade-able that shows this, oh i have an idea, like a gold #77 that is worn like the best friend eternally pet, spins and all, but doesnt have the follow, more like the flag buttons given out during the last olympic event. I have so many neat ideas for vanity items design, you guys should send me an application form lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

yea I would also like to see some new vanities, i havnt played since the 76 cap, and now that things are coming about and the game is being updated, I would like to see some newer items available for purchase in the store. and yea that 300k xp is wicked guys, I dont think ill do another 77 anytime soon. sure the dbl xp weekend helps a lot but, after that, i dont think i could do it again.

Why should I say I'll have strangers come over to my house!
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sinfulbreeze View Post
    I agree with this, 100k to get to 76, ok thats fine...150-200k to reach 77, sure thats manageable..but 300,000xp?? awe come on, this is the ultimate test of our will and devotion to playing Pocket legends. and the reward is so little it seems, a pet that does what the centaur pets do?? if id have known thats all lil gorath did i would have gotten a centaur pet. And yet i still capped 3 times now. thats 900,000xp not including the xp it took to get all three to L76 to start the 77 grind either. I feel i have been cheated and im sure others do as well.

we humbly ask you, the devs, to please lower the xp amount to reach this ultimate L77 and at least award those of us who have made the 300,000xp grind with a neat one of a kind gift awarded to each character that did so, something non stash-able or trade-able that shows this, oh i have an idea, like a gold #77 that is worn like the best friend eternally pet, spins and all, but doesnt have the follow, more like the flag buttons given out during the last olympic event. I have so many neat ideas for vanity items design, you guys should send me an application form lol.
    I agree, once you get to 76 you'll realise capping will take too long without platinum.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Default elites

Where r the elites );

Senior Member synfullmagic_23110's Avatar
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    285 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jeezy. View Post
    Where r the elites );
    I farmed them all now am hogging them
    hai doods

23. The Following User Says Thank You to synfullmagic_23110 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Will there be any elite weapons for lvl 77? its been a while and no 77 elite weaps. hope we get some!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    118 Posts

Did you miss the announcement that pl is getting no more updates?