Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Suggestion on how to reward elite farmers

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSyntax View Post
    Well, it seems like STS has checked out from the community completely of late.

I actually took a drastic step and installed Order & Chaos. I'm at the point where I'm starting to consider other games, since this one has gotten stagnant, and it is clearly turning into a P2W. I had hoped that someone....anyone, would have replied from the STS camp, and told us that a new gear stagger was in the works for elites, but that isn't the case and at this point, I am losing hope.

I think this was a valiant effort and amazing amount of thought obviously went into it.

Your answer to your question is in the title of your post. There is no reason to reward elite farmers because we are not an asset. The pvp players are typically the ones popping insane amount of locks to avoid spending time farming for gold. The pve player in this game is not valuable to stg and, therefore, is not important enough to create content for nor reward at all. Stg sold its soul to the devil right around the time we saw "Vinny" enter the scene (you'll know what I'm talking about if you played PL). A group of people who made a game for the love of gaming sadly lost the focus and the old guard of players has been hanging on as long as possible, hoping that the writing on the wall isn't as it seems--hoping that creating a great game is the ultimate goal (or, at the very least, nearly as important as bleeding the customer dry for stale content). I think your efforts have been nothing short of amazing, Kali, and I'm sorry that STG has decided that people who cheat the system, create a community that warrants a chat filter so restrictive that you can't even converse regularly, and virtually destroyed forums with pvp drama are the people they want to cater to. Sad day, indeed.

My ign in oac is loveliest (case sensitive). Hope to see you there, old friend.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pandamoni For This Useful Post: