1 Post

Default Elondrian or Mythic?

Which gear is better? Ancient Druid of Potency or Mythic gear? Thx

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

For rogues, Mythic>Ancient Potency
    For Tanks, Ancient will>Mythic and In PvP Ancient Will armour+ Myth helm is best.
    For sorcerers,Mythic > Ancient Brutality

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Id say if you can hardly afford mythics buy Ancient druid set cause mythics wont upgrade to lvl41 or 46 anyway so dont spend all your gold on a few months of fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by matanofx View Post
    Id say if you can hardly afford mythics buy Ancient druid set cause mythics wont upgrade to lvl41 or 46 anyway so dont spend all your gold on a few months of fun

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haifer View Post
    If youre gonna say something say it... dots alone is just madness =]

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

If youre gonna say something say it... dots alone is just madness =]
    I just get annoyed when someone states that it has already been decided or confirmed that these mythic sets will NOT EVER be upgradable. No such thing has ever been said, confirmed or posted by anyone from STS. It was only said that before the release of the lvl 41 Tindirin expansion that upgrading the level 36 mythic sets was "not currently in the plans". That only means that at that point in time they were not going to make the level 36 sets upgradable in that expansion. It absolutely does not mean that these sets will not ever be upgradable, nor does it mean they have stated or decided that.

I just think people should stop telling people that they won't ever be able to upgrade them.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Haifer View Post
    I just get annoyed when someone states that it has already been decided or confirmed that these mythic sets will NOT EVER be upgradable. No such thing has ever been said, confirmed or posted by anyone from STS. It was only said that before the release of the lvl 41 Tindirin expansion that upgrading the level 36 mythic sets was "not currently in the plans". That only means that at that point in time they were not going to make the level 36 sets upgradable in that expansion. It absolutely does not mean that these sets will not ever be upgradable, nor does it mean they have stated or decided that.

I just think people should stop telling people that they won't ever be able to upgrade them.
    Just what i had in mind :P

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Markus Reynaldus For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Thats okay, you do have a point, they did say they have no plans for it before but no new info regarding that now

But i believe thats cause theres no news regarding that, its been a few months since season6 started and still no upgrade to lvl41? whats the point now

Also learning from the devs and mods posts during that period, i dont know where you were back then but i was active here and i read everything there is to read

They said that making certain items continuously upgrading is not what STS is about, it was also very clear they didnt even want to upgrade mythics to lvl36 but had to cause they made a hint about it before season 3 started.

Furthermore, learning from other STS games the mythic set will not be upgraded again and theyre planning on a new set, is it final? i guess not but my common sense and nothing else is telling me the mythic set will not be upgraded so if you can hardly afford that just buy ancient druid set for now and save your gold for what comes next.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Thats okay, you do have a point, they did say they have no plans for it before but no new info regarding that now

But i believe thats cause theres no news regarding that, its been a few months since season6 started and still no upgrade to lvl41? whats the point now

Also learning from the devs and mods posts during that period, i dont know where you were back then but i was active here and i read everything there is to read

They said that making certain items continuously upgrading is not what STS is about, it was also very clear they didnt even want to upgrade mythics to lvl36 but had to cause they made a hint about it before season 3 started.

Furthermore, learning from other STS games the mythic set will not be upgraded again and theyre planning on a new set, is it final? i guess not but my common sense and nothing else is telling me the mythic set will not be upgraded so if you can hardly afford that just buy ancient druid set for now and save your gold for what comes next.
    Lol, they had to because they hinted? I guess since they said that a Singe egg would be needed to craft Nekro you should still go get you one.

All I'm saying is that you, nor anyone else knows or can legitimately assume anything about this game based off anything that STS has done or even in some cases, has said.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    322 Posts

Just saying last time when it was upgraded to lvl36 it was at the beginning of season 5, makes sense, its been very long into season 6 and nothing.

Im not telling you or anyone else 100% they wont upgrade im telling you dont keep your hopes up and dont complain too much cause you were never promised anything.

All im doing is trying to make less ppl get hurt in their pockets, i hope you realize that, from my experience if you dont use plat its better to save gold than spend it on something short term and unsure.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

the plate is better for warrior but not the helmet

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    506 Posts

I use both. Druid is cheap so if you can afford a mythic set, get a druid set too and switch to druid if you die a lot, depends on situation.