Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: When you were new..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

It took me a week into the Halloween event to find the town ghost quest.. I ended up having to ask in /g. I had no idea you could go left or that there was an area over there!...

#noobforever

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

It took most people a while to spot that other part of town. It wasn't easy to see.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    It took most people a while to spot that other part of town. It wasn't easy to see.
    Ahaha good, now I don't feel so bad about it. I never did complete that quest.

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #144
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    240 Posts

Hey guys!

I have cleaned up the thread - please keep it friendly.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boltmage View Post
    I reached level 20 before discovering the auction!
    I did the same thing hahah

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Oh man where do I start! I started 2 weeks before the end of season 2 and my super nubbles event was trying to talk in GC and wondering why nobody would answer me. (Hint I didn't type /g)
    Oh and of course I balanced all my points and didn't even know there was a helpful forum until midway to season 3 LOL!
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    77 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Serancha View Post
    Hmm my first plat purchase was $5 I think, since I didn't know about the first time buyer bonus (clearly I'm blind and couldn't read the screen)

I did this so I could buy blight from the stable for plat because I didn't know there was any other way to get it and I really wanted that adorable green dragon.
    I'm naming my Blight Sera now!
    CheesyRogue Officer and Concigliere of Chivalrous Union

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

When i wuz new, My weapon and armor and rings I used to buy and use by the name. If its cool like Master shaft [it sucks dont get it]
    Get ready.. its coming...
    AL: Indiasuper Faclblades Xtryigtopvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

I didn't know the difference between common, rare or epic items. I ended up cheering whenever I get some common loot.
    The dead cannot be killed.
    Ft. Nuisanze, Crucifixxion

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Setting the scene, A noob in kraag.. Running round with a maximum of 5k: strictly dedicated to my pet.

One day after work, I opened up the auction house back in S1. Malison, if i can remember correctly was rolling 500k a egg (I think)..

I planned to buy mali for 90 plat at stable numerous times and sell for x5 the plat--->gold exchange

So i brought 1700 plat x2 and brought one malison.. realising that it automatically gave you a pet not just an egg, a tear rolled down my cheek.. I swear

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    459 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Amvulpix View Post
    I started playing al last year August and started pvping this year actually been solo ever since ,I always try to die a lot in the process to see where mistakes were maken and tried to atleast build survivability even tho undergeared and as a rogue normally when there is clash I only use aimshot to save my manna consumption, if another player is by their self then more mana would be used. But when I first started pvp It took me many deaths because I tried new things like pvping naked to see if I could win. I started getting better the more I died, and I practice kill steals timing with just 1 skill
    Still funny to watch you kill ringed rouges half half your gear off lool xD
    Godfather of Arlor
    HSGuild.com | HS Thread | H.O.F | HS Store | HS Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    27 Posts

Back then, I thought platinums are tradeable

Don't forget to add salt
    IGN(s): Aprove (Rogue - New) | Aproved (Sorcerer - Old)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstj View Post
    First scam I ever got as a beginner happened right after I open kraag. It was season2 when I started this game.

I didn't realize there is an auction in the game, didn't even know I can trade gears with others.
    Someone pm me selling a legendary gear for 20k. I answered I have only 10k which I made through quests.
    He said 10k would be fine and trade it. I didn't even think that I have to check stat of the gear and just gave him 10k. Haha

Weeks later, I found many other things and realized I got scam.
    My noobie experience.
    I got scammed when mythic bow coast 9mill lol the lvl 31 ones I was so upset.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    65 Posts

all i did was...just killed mobs and thought game is over

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Let's see.....

I played pvp with windmill,cs,axe,smash for a few months in season 2...
    All my passive points when into int

i wondered why I quit ctf in season 2 lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I started playing in late summer 2012, but I don't remember much of the time. I basically did the same as everybody else, no potting, dying countless times, wearing crappy equipment and distributing all stat points and skill points evenly. And I never made any friends or accepted any guild invitations (you can also see from my post count that I only just recently discovered the forum).

I would regularly quit the game after 1-2 weeks of playing and not come back for a few months.
    I think it was some time last year that I discovered Slag in the stable and I wanted it so bad. I did free plat offers religiously to save up the plat, but by the time I finally had enough they switched to Abaddon, so I got him instead thinking I would never ever get the chance to get a Slag again.

And I so wanted the Nordr Guardian Barbuta, it took me forever to save up the 15k or whatever it costed on CS back then. I spent more money on vanity than on quality eq - tbh I still do ;(

Of course I got bored and quit again soon after (with no friends or guild to play with)
    So this year I came back in the end of summer to a lvl 23 rogue with Abaddon and Nordr Guardian Barbuta and lots of people in Kraag asked me how I got the pet and vanity, I felt like a star especially later when I found out the price of the Nordr hat had risen to 50-60k!

A while later when I died my way through Nordr areas a guy pointed out that I had a lot of deaths for somebody with "Samael" (I guess he wasn't much less nooby than me) - but that's how I found out about the death counter and that everybody could see it. I was devastated

The sole reason why I started playing the game again is that I saw last year's witch vanities and I HAD to have them. They went for 300k on CS back then. I searched for guides on how to make money and shortly after started farming Brackenridge for locks every time I got luck from Klaas. It took me weeks to farm and sell enough locks (I sold them for 4-5k each and thought it was loads of money).

Also I didn't know that all areas scale with the highest lvl until some point. At lvl 33 I agreed to help a lvl 23 with wt4 thinking it would be super easy now that I was 10 lvls higher than last time I was there. It was hell, but somehow we made it

I probably did many more stupid things that I don't even remember
    Last edited by Catty; 11-28-2014 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Formatting

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Catty For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    68 Posts

Lol I don't remember I started the game last year right after Halloween ( just got my phone brand spanking new) and saw this game wanted it because it had a pet system. Immediately I saw arcane pets and was like I WANT ONE. Even if it was hj.
    Then I saw some pro pvpers in the guild Mvpvp and made it my goal to get into that guild. Later on I do manage joining that guild in lvl 18 and getting owned by old guilds such as ottoman black soul and rebirth or something like that.
    Then I left that guild joined Otto noticed my kdr is as good as pros quit that char (after I saved 250 plat for aba) and make my new warrior lvl 18-20 PvP. I was one of the strongest lvl 20s around (after I got the completely best gear I could afford) and started pvping again. Did this for a long time (meanwhile farming locks and saving 20 story tokens to sell those tenor boxes 50+k each called it my paycheck lmao)
    And ended up with quitting because it got boring and ballistic was no more. Sadly.
    Then I heard 9 was great so I made a lvl 9 rogue and did good got called good after learning some tips in one of the best guild I could have ever been in. Bound in Blood. Or BiB for short. Now I finnaly have a somewhat geared (full legendary aba/dova) lvl 41 warrior. Tryed PvP there first time today LOVED it how fast I could kill rogues and mages but die (so far 24/6) 6 2 from vs 3 from ganged 1 from just being noob lmao and that's where I am now.

Sent from my XT1060 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Serendity here ^^

-I was in brackenridge and some people Rerolled and I asked them how do I reroll , They said it was "Lepre" .I was in a guild that time I was spamming what was a lepre..and got booted.

-I thought the Goals ( Ctf Flags in KdR) was the goal beside the quest.I ended up following them.

-I had 5 platinum, I felt I was a billionare and was telling other players I had it.

-When I reached Kraag, I saw a lvl 36 Player (36 capped back then) I begged from her(we all do it when we were noob) She gave me an item..A common item..as I remembered ...I was really happy.

-I reached stronghold,I didnt even know whats a "lock" ( Lock was 12k that time) ..So.I traded my lock for a glacial gem...

-I was happy when I got blight, He was my buddy all the time.

-I don't know about the mythic armor.I was level 36..My items were still level 20.

-I discovered auction ..Very late..And idk what does it do.

-The mythic armor was orange right? I saw some players had blue one (upgraded ) I asked..and they said "vili, himingleva, & Uller"..I ended up spamming them..Who are these people.

-I don't know what to do in pvp.I ended up being a food.

-It was level 41..When I know all

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

i was farming for maul and mythic armour in nordr until 2-3 weeks ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    46 Posts

I didnt find the tombs until lvl 21. I kept on trying to go through the wall and i only found out when i looked at map