I'm not sure of anyone has noticed this, but I feel like there's a kind depression/hate hovering around forums and in the game. The devs are literally letting some stupid threads run away with out being stopped, Trolls and flamers are seemingly spawning every day here. The devs are not on nearly as much, nor are they banning people who deserve it, and it seems that people who I used to respect and look up too in the game have been going bananas. Not caring what they say, or how they say it. I hate to say it, but I feel like the social aspect of this, (which is one of the things that make this game so attractive) has fallen to the trolls and flamers, everyday a new ridiculous threads pop up without being shut down for days, in which that time friendships are broken and anger has seemingly taken over. I myself are not innocent, I have been jumping down some people's throats for reasons that now seem ridiculous. So I really do hope that we the players, and the devs of STS, will work out a way to make this place back to the way it was. On another note, I think all of us should think twice before raging on a thread or a chat, and take the high road, not necessary ignoring someone, but talking in a way that doesn't make them your enemy.

That's all I gotta say, I really do hope some ppl think about this seriously.