Thread: Aspects of the game that require an overhaul and those where improvement is needed.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Aspects of the game that require an overhaul and those where improvement is needed.

I) In the inventory window when u r opening a number of creates the highlighted selection over them happens very often randomly and goes out of visible screen.

Steps to reproduce:
    1. Go to the inventory,
    2. Open 30-50 chests of any kind,
    3. Watch how items are being selected beyond the visible screen and often randomly.

I would expect that after opening one of my chests the next selected chest (item) is the one below/above it. The selection often happens at random and often items are being selected beyond the visible screen. This needs to get fixed.

II) I would expect to be prompted when opening locked creates, so that i do not open them mistakenly. This option should be switchable on/off in settings.
    III) Klass and Shazbot giving 50% exp elixirs at 41lvl - this is unnecessary and although its not a bug i strongly recommend you to fix this.
    IV) Stash slots need to be increased so that one can stash all his weapon from previous lvls, i.e., 41lvls x 5 available inventory slots for gear = 205 stash slots per character. If i have 3 characters, which i do, i would expect to have 615 stash slots. Also stash slots do not increase with the next character purchase!!! Make it plat purchasable, but allow for this.
    IV) An idea of growing pets that could transform into a stronger ones (with without plat).
    V) Increase the quest log capacity to unlimited! I dont see why this has to be limited. It is one of the most annoying things in the game. I often need to delete quests to take some side quest. Daily quests should be available as default and should not take any space in the quest log if u want to limit it for some unspoken reason.
    VI) Increase inventory slots to 1000. Make it plat purchasable if necessary.
    VII) Combo elixir - make some variations of it, e.g., Luck & speed only for 1h. Luck and speed only for a day etc.
    VIII) Update loot in locked to that one we were getting in elondrian locked, but without 2x mythical chance and elondrian mythic items.
    IX) Let us sell as many items as needed in the trade mode. I dont want to be limited to only 4 items.
    X) Let me buy pets for plats for other people as gifts. My girlfriend plays this game i want to buy her 10 plat purchasable pets as a gift. I will spend 700plat right away as i write if this option is allowed.
    XI) I would like to see an option letting us leave messages to players that are offline. This would be a big step towards making this game much more of a social experience. We could share our experiences, highs and downs as they happen. This is one of the most important aspects of socializing feature that i miss in this game.
    XII) Let us select people we want to talk to from within the chat window - i might be unclear on this point - i meant clicking someones IGN on the chat window to directly write message to that person. E.g. I see someone adv smth. I need to type '/tell IGN' or select this person manually. I want to be able to click this person IGN as it appears on the chat window to start a conversation.
    XIII) Pin spikes are terrible - no comments here.

Thank you! I hope this will be passed onto appropriate hands and at some point of time necessary changes are implemented.
    Last edited by grzena1982; 08-04-2014 at 01:18 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to grzena1982 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Default Aspects of the game that require an overhaul and those where improvement is n...

The xp elixirs aren't a bug you can level your pets up with it. Too many stash slots IMO. You can just buy then. Ping spikes, idk what strs can do there. Number 11 there are forum oms for that. Why 1000 inv slots? Once again story tokens. Quest log, just complete a quest. A lot of the "issues" can be fixed easily by urself. But I see your point. And pets do get Stronger. Better Passives, better dmg, and Crit etc. yes there she'd be a confirm chest open button, and unlimited trade spaces. For the combo, it's not combo if it's only luck and speed. You can just by two sets of them. But shazbot.. -.- I hate him . I like your ideas though! Just most don't need fixing by sts
    Last edited by obee; 08-04-2014 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Forgot some things

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Please Obee, i have suggested these changes from the platinum buying or very rich player perspective. It happens that I already have 500 inv slots on each character and 250 stash slots, and guess what, i am in a need of more, thus i suggested to make it plat purchasable. Thank you very much. As for the pets my idea was to make them grow as pokemons do, i.e, u reach lvl 41 u can transform your pet into smth else. This could be also made as a quest. ^^
    Ping spikes? I happen not to have any when playing other MMO games.
    Number 11 advice is silly - u want me to leave the game and switch my pc on, log onto forum and leave a message to someone i want to write to while he is offline? Neat idea :P
    Last edited by grzena1982; 08-04-2014 at 10:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

1. Yes, it's kinda annoying.
    2. I think they already have it now, don't they? Not really sure though.
    3. Useful for pets.
    4. I think this is win-win situation for plat users and STG, make it plat-exclusive. Disclaimer: I'm not a plat user.
    4 (again?). Takes too much work from STG, I think.
    5. No comment.
    6. Same as 4.
    7. No comment.
    8. Not really sure what it is because I never open any locked crate, lol.
    9. It will lead to higher scam rate, trust me.
    10. Nice idea. Another win-win solution for plat users and STG.
    11. AL Messenger? I would really love it
    12. No comment.
    13. No comment.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    Please Obee, i have suggested these changes from the platinum buying or very rich player perspective. It happens that I already have 500 inv slots on each character and 250 stash slots, and guess what, i am in a need of more, thus i suggested to make it plat purchasable. Thank you very much. As for the pets my idea was to make them grow as pokemons do, i.e, u reach lvl 41 u can transform your pet into smth else. This could be also made as a quest. ^^
    Ping spikes? I happen not to have any when playing other MMO games.
    Number 11 advice is silly - u want me to leave the game and switch my pc on, log onto forum and leave a message to someone i want to write to while he is offline? Neat idea :P
    I know but a lot of these you can do yourself. And what is so important that you have to tell the person. Now if it's a guild event yes. If they can't read it until they come online, just tell them when they come online

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

I always thought it was funny that you actually can have more inventory slots than stash slots. IMO inventory should be much smaller than stash, since stash is like a vault and inventory is what you carry around with you. So if max inventory is 500, then stash should max at 1000 at least. I don't know why they won't expand stash to 1000 anyway since it would just mean more plat spend for STS. I know I would make my stash bigger.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    117 Posts

You know, because sts ALWAYS listens to us.
    I was crazy before it was fashionable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    367 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ihateppl View Post
    you know, because sts always listens to us.
    lol thats the funniest thing ive seen today!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

1. Agreed very annoying
    2. Spend plat check box in options
    3. Level your pets
    4. Agreed
    4.1? Too much effort required maybe a 'prestige' system where they gain extra stat/skill every time you cap them and decide to reset.
    5. Agreed
    6. Unnecessary if they made stash bigger.. I mean how much can a mage carry and maintain adequate farming speed?
    7. Would be nice to get new elixirs
    8. Locked need a complete overhaul imo.. elon were no better.
    9. disagree.. maybe make multiples of same item eg Sell locked x200 but no more than 4 in the window.. scammers paradise.
    10. Nice idea but it would be exploited. 'Buy me talon ill give you 400k' Market crash
    11. Impartial.. rarely something I need to pass on that can't wait until the person is online.
    12. Not sure I understand what you mean.
    13. Sort the damn ping out please sts!

Some good suggestions overall especially the stash slots +1

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Boltmage View Post
    1. Agreed very annoying
    3. Level your pets
    4. Agreed
    4.1? Too much effort required maybe a 'prestige' system where they gain extra stat/skill every time you cap them and decide to reset.
    5. Agreed
    6. Unnecessary if they made stash bigger.. I mean how much can a mage carry and maintain adequate farming speed?
    9. disagree.. maybe make multiples of same item eg Sell locked x200 but no more than 4 in the window.. scammers paradise.
    10. Nice idea but it would be exploited. 'Buy me talon ill give you 400k' Market crash
    11. Impartial.. rarely something I need to pass on that can't wait until the person is online.

2. Does not apply to locked.
    9. Believe me or not but i was thinking about selling/buing in bulks. Good thinking Boltmage. ^^
    10. It would generate a lot of revenue for them so, i dont see why not. If someone offered me 180k to buy him talon i probably would have done it. Win/win situation IMO.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by grzena1982 View Post
    10. It would generate a lot of revenue for them so, i dont see why not. If someone offered me 180k to buy him talon i probably would have done it. Win/win situation IMO.
    maybe but then the poor guy who finally loots Talon from elite silver warchest after farming elite nordr for 3 months throws himself off a cliff lol

Also id be unhappy after buying Clyde, Haze, Scorch, Hazel, Dart, Grimm (before they released the egg -_-) for plat it I knew there would be an option to buy them for gold!
    Last edited by Boltmage; 08-04-2014 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

1. Agreed very annoying
    3. Level your pets
    4. Agreed
    5. Agreed

As a mercher, I really need offline messaging system, lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by basketholic209 View Post
    As a mercher, I really need offline messaging system, lol
    Tapatalk?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Tapatalk?
    Only a small population of AL uses forum

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Only a small population of AL uses forum
    Fair point.. ok make an AL messenger for Basket to get richer xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Fair point.. ok make an AL messenger for Basket to get richer xD
    Ahaha don't read my mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Ahaha don't read my mind
    Hehe I don't have to! It's the $.$ in your eyes that give it away.. They should make that a personal particle effect just for you! :P
    Last edited by Boltmage; 08-04-2014 at 02:06 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

Hehe I don't have to! It's the $.$ in your eyes that give it away.. They should make that a personal particle effect just for you! :P
    Ahahaha, those $.$ eyes control my mind

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    21 Posts

too much stuff to read... >.>

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

It made me laugh seeing the title that was trying to be all intellectual and then the first sentence uses "u r" instead of actual words. Kind of blew the effect the poster was trying to achieve.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.