Thread: Any tips? Just fought Jarl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    13 Posts

Default Any tips? Just fought Jarl

OK so I am level 7 and I just killed Jarl. That was kinda tough. Used several health potions. I just descended into a Gold Mine.

So... any tips?

Here's some quick questions:
    1) The health and mana potions seem to be full and almost empty sometimes. Why?
    2) I am playing a Warrior. Do I need to put any points in Int?
    3) Should I be able to run through the Gold Mine?
    4) Where do I turn in the quest for defeating that one-eye or one-tooth guy I just defeated?

Thanks!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

1.If the pot at the bottom screen is almost empty ur almost out of mana/hp.
    2.As a warrior put everything in strength.
    3.Yes u should be able.
    4.Thunk one eye is the boss at the end of brackenridge village, he comes after jarl, the quest can be handed in at a quest box if I'm not mistaking. Enjoy the game.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Jurmans For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    549 Posts

1. It's basically a 2nd-ary hp/mana bar, like the one to your upper left.
    2. All STR
    3. You can run through all of Brackenridge to get to the next town, Outpost.
    4. Should be at any quest box though some of them need to be handed in inside the dungeon. Go to your Quest button, click it and see if there's a Go-To button and try that if you are confused.

When you are starting out, you'll want to keep to easier areas to gear up. If you are missing equips, it makes fighting more difficult. Try opening chests to find wearable equips. Copper and silver chests are cheap from the Auctioneer in the Outpost.

Starting out, you will also likely be short on potions often, which means you will need to go slower or purchase potions. The daily allies often gift you free potions. There is one in Windmoore and one ally in the Outpost. If you need to purchase potions, there is a slight discount in the guildhall.

Try not to waste gold feeding your pet. Get more pets - you get a free one at the end of the 2nd Brackenridge dungeon. Various quests will give you a chance at more pet eggs, eggs are a rare drop in most dungeons, and Klaas in the Outpost will sometimes gift you free eggs. You can also check out the Auctioneer - Deary's egg is often quite inexpensive and it's a good starter pet.

When a pet is hungry, swap it out with another pet to conserve gold. At the beginning, you probably should save gold for purchasing potions.

Also, in the Windmoore Tavern and in Outpost, there is the Wandering Minstrel. Try his quest to get Tokens to turn in for more items. The Minstrel has 4 different dungeons. The Frigid eyepatch is the most difficult.
    Last edited by Fyrce; 08-04-2014 at 03:14 PM.

Star light, star bright...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Fyrce For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Looks like all your questions were answered but I just like to add that there are a lot of guides you can find in this forum so you might want to check them out coz I'm pretty sure they will help you a lot.

Also as a warrior there are bunch of guides you can read or you might as well add me in game. I can help you with questing, leveling even boss kills if I can.

Add Amfinetanku. I'm still new to warrior but I can certainly help you with most of the questions you'll have in the future. Happy gaming.

"Weapons are not evil, the user is."