Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where do all those rich players come from?

Robhawk

Well nice that Remiem replied n please think of the kershal issues again, ty!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Remiem View Post
    To help shed a little more light on this discussion, the top players that you see in game have indeed worked very hard for what they've got. They spend quite a lot of time in the game, and yes, many have spent real money as well. We keep a close eye on potential hacks and the free plat offer system to make sure that anyone earning plat or gold in dishonest ways are permanently removed from the game. And, honestly, almost all of those "hack" tools and websites don't work. They are just phishing hoping that someone will give up their account info. The risk of a ban or the loss of your account just isn't worth it.

The second factor here is a little luck. Like some have mentioned here, if you manage to loot an arcane from a locked crate, you are well on your way to merching your way to millions. There are many ways to hit it big in the game. I can even vouch for a few of those rich players you see out there that never spent a dime on plat and instead opt to make the time commitment that it takes to get the items that they want.

Keep it up, work hard, and make sure you keep an eye on events and announcements in the forums for opportunities to win rare items or big plat prizes. Also, there are some really great player guides out there with info on how to earn money etc. in game. Take a peek in the guides section.

Best of luck to you all!
    She talkin Bout me, except i spent like 40 bucks

Sig creds: Beelzzebob
    Igns: Warriorname, Azepeiete, Sorcerername.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

There is no mistake that they spend money to get fun in a game
    Maybe only different perspective and they got better currency in their country so the plat not too expensive..

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kreasadriii View Post
    There is no mistake that they spend money to get fun in a game
    Maybe only different perspective and they got better currency in their country so the plat not too expensive..
    I spend money on this game and I certainly didn't have fun, only rage for 60€ vanishing in 3 minutes-.-"

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Read my signature

nativex = plat spam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

To help shed a little more light on this discussion, the top players that you see in game have indeed worked very hard for what they've got. They spend quite a lot of time in the game, and yes, many have spent real money as well. We keep a close eye on potential hacks and the free plat offer system to make sure that anyone earning plat or gold in dishonest ways are permanently removed from the game.
    Yes, the best players maybe, but that doesn't explain the dozens of players with arcane maul and ring and samael, who have less than 20K pve kills. People who don't actually PLAY the game are not people who spend thousands of dollars it. Sure the best players who actually play and earn money may spend thousands, but one would expect their character stats to reflect it. The people who don't actually play who have all the best items are highly suspect. Nobody is actually going to believe these people shelled out legitimate dollars, or that so many new players "happened to get lucky". Let's be a bit realistic.
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Serancha For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

This is a funny thread!

Here is the bottom line and ALL AL players should know this!!! It is important for you and the rest of us so that we can hopefully find some right in a very bad!

There has been a little known long time scam going on that has made MANY people in AL VERY VERY VERY RICH!!!!

And on the flip side it has unjustly penalized ethical, loyal players that have invested so many 100's if not 1000's of our hard earned money.
    What is it?
    For a long time now players have simply been resetting their personal devices which in turn allowed them to spam free plat offers. This was allowed to continue for a very long time which has now had a domino effect to our game.

The most obvious effect is it has destroyed our market! Haven't you wondered how so many people can afford to spend 100's of millions without any issue?

Second, and I must say this speculation. Has anyone else noticed that the drop rate of Arcane items has significantly decreased? I have. It used to be that if you spent enough "real" money you were almost guaranteed an arcane item. Not any more. I believe that STS had to drastically decrease arcane drop rates to try and offset all the scamming.

Lastly, I can make this post because I have personally invested 1000's of dollars into this game which up until recently I was okay with. But now things have changed because players like myself have become victims of others mischievous behaviors and as a result I literally been robbed of $1000's of dollars recently.

The worst part is!!!!! I have emailed STS many times as a loyal heavily invested customer with my concerns and I have yet to receive a response.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Khicho For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khicho View Post
    This is a funny thread!

Here is the bottom line and ALL AL players should know this!!! It is important for you and the rest of us so that we can hopefully find some right in a very bad!

There has been a little known long time scam going on that has made MANY people in AL VERY VERY VERY RICH!!!!

And on the flip side it has unjustly penalized ethical, loyal players that have invested so many 100's if not 1000's of our hard earned money.
    What is it?
    For a long time now players have simply been resetting their personal devices which in turn allowed them to spam free plat offers. This was allowed to continue for a very long time which has now had a domino effect to our game.

The most obvious effect is it has destroyed our market! Haven't you wondered how so many people can afford to spend 100's of millions without any issue?

Second, and I must say this speculation. Has anyone else noticed that the drop rate of Arcane items has significantly decreased? I have. It used to be that if you spent enough "real" money you were almost guaranteed an arcane item. Not any more. I believe that STS had to drastically decrease arcane drop rates to try and offset all the scamming.

Lastly, I can make this post because I have personally invested 1000's of dollars into this game which up until recently I was okay with. But now things have changed because players like myself have become victims of others mischievous behaviors and as a result I literally been robbed of $1000's of dollars recently.

The worst part is!!!!! I have emailed STS many times as a loyal heavily invested customer with my concerns and I have yet to receive a response.
    Don't worry mate, a guy told me sts has already taking measures long time ago and have been banning plat farmers for months now. He also said not to talk about it so nobody knows and honest plat buyers keep sleeping on their feets.
    Lets hope sooner or later sts will finish banning these plat farmers. At least before everyone rage quit.
    Last edited by Anarchist; 08-06-2014 at 04:35 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anarchist View Post
    Don't worry mate, a guy told me sts has already taking measures long time ago and have been banning plat farmers for months now. He also said not to talk about it so nobody knows and honest plat buyers keep sleeping on their feets.
    Lets hope sooner or later sts will finish banning these plat farmers. At least before everyone rage quit.
    Greetings!

It has come to my attention that there are some rumors spreading about a couple of pretty important things, so I'm here to help clear them up a bit.

Free Platinum Abuse (aka "Plat Farming")

Any abuse of the free platinum offers system is considered theft and fraud, which are both very serious offenses, and like all other things that violate the Spacetime ToS can result in your account being permanently closed without warning.

Crates Being Nerfed to Compensate for "Plat Farmers"

This is absolutely false. The odds of Locked Grand Crates of the watch are the same as they have ever been and have not been altered in any way to compensate for free platinum abuse. Arcane items are just as rare as ever, and it is still a very special occurrence to loot one from a Locked Crate, but that's just the way it has always been.

I hope that this clears some things up!
    ^^^
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    ^^^
    Lmao not nerfed right pull the other one.

nativex = plat spam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    Lmao not nerfed right pull the other one.

nativex = plat spam
    3 mythic bows, 3 mythic guns, singe, hammerjaw, lunar, and fang say otherwise.

I know others who have gotten even luckier.
    Last edited by Zeus; 08-06-2014 at 05:01 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Khicho View Post
    This is a funny thread!

What is it?

U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

nativex = plat spam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

nativex = plat spam
    One correction - please don't make it out that I'm hiding these sorts of people. They've already been dealt with accordingly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    94 Posts

One correction - please don't make it out that I'm hiding these sorts of people. They've already been dealt with accordingly.
    Haa Haa don't be scared bro ur clean

nativex = plat spam

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Haa Haa don't be scared bro ur clean

nativex = plat spam
    I just like to clarify because I'm constantly being accused and every time I get asked to prove it, I show the evidence and come out clean. -.-

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I just like to clarify because I'm constantly being accused and every time I get asked to prove it, I show the evidence and come out clean. -.-
    Prove to me that ur still rich after u give me a glacian, singe, hj and samael.

Try to beat that .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    Prove to me that ur still rich after u give me a glacian, singe, hj and samael.

Try to beat that .
    I love your sense of humor!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I love your sense of humor!
    -.- hmmm hoped on another reaction close to: "what's your ign"

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jurmans View Post
    -.- hmmm hoped on another reaction close to: "what's your ign"
    Please just stop... there's a point where it's not funny anymore. And if it's not a joke, lol. Just lol

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Reunegade For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    512 Posts

Why i don't like you around threads where stuff like driving price down or curing inflation is cause i believe you are one of the majors that is contributing or that contributed to drive prices up.
    Now i don't have the ss when you said you made arcane ring and shard inflate with the help of resilence 2 GM's but i do have this:

Said between us i don't mind you merching your stuff for maximum profit or inflatuating prices thats what a mercher does and i cant deny you are very good at it. What i dont understand is why the next day you come out saying you never admitted or attempted to drive prices up when it was in your interest to do so...when you really did it.

As for the plat farming sts has been banning people since months but here we are still discussing it and prices keep going up every time a new arcane item is released. So maybe this sluggish banning policy isn't really efficient and needs to be changed. I personally know 15 people and suspect without evidence 3 of plat farming, will i go and tell sts?definately No. So you should just lift your hope of people stop protecting their friends like you said yesterday cause nobody wants to be the "spy" for the sake of sts.