Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Where do all those rich players come from?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2,947 Posts

Anarchist, if I admitted openly that I manipulate prices based off of supply and demand, don't you think I wouldn't mind admitted inflating arcane rings/shards if that were my doing? I can name what I've inflated but sorry, shard had very little to do with me. That's not to say I didn't cash in on it - I did (considering I bought a shard for 53.5m from Pentavia & when I came back, they were 80m) However, the inflation of the shard was not my doing.

• Arlor sets going from 2m to 5m was my doing.
    • Daggers going from 10m to 30m was me.
    • Jester going from 25m to 35m was partially me. I didn't hoard all of them, just some.

Those are the only real ones I think I'm responsible for. The others were just natural supply and demand or someone else who knew how to manipulate the market.

As I said before, as a merchant - I would not invest money into my suggestions. Why? They are just suggestions. Thus, they have a very little chance to pay off and a very big chance to cause a loss of capital.

So, to answer your point - I'll admit when I have plans to control the market. I don't really have a reason not to - it's not like it affects the supply and demand. If an item is desirable, it'll remain disirable until another more disirable item comes along.

The whole reason why the banning plat farmers is not working is that banning the player does not stop the gold from entering the economy. Furthermore, when they ban a plat spammer, the plat spammer can easily come back. When he comes back, usually through spamming plat offers yet again, he/she generates even more gold out of nowhere. As you can see, this along with continual plat spam abuse leads to hyperinflation.

So, as I said on the previous thread - it's an issue NativeX needs to take care of. STG cannot really do all that much about it, you know? So telling people publicly specifically how to do it only helps make the problem worse.
    Click My Signature to Check Out My YouTube Channel.
    Warning: Any Beggars Will Be Put On Ignore List

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    203 Posts

On hoarding, i know rich people collaborate to increase item prizes such as: lets start buying all the deary egg to make it 8m.
    Kronos Divine Guild Development PICS HERE -- PVP VIDS HERE AL Retiree

Robhawk

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjasmurf View Post
    Lol you can't farm plat ahaha
    Lol you just didn't how to do it XD

Wanderer Of Arlor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    152 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Anarchist, if I admitted openly that I manipulate prices based off of supply and demand, don't you think I wouldn't mind admitted inflating arcane rings/shards if that were my doing? I can name what I've inflated but sorry, shard had very little to do with me. That's not to say I didn't cash in on it - I did (considering I bought a shard for 53.5m from Pentavia & when I came back, they were 80m) However, the inflation of the shard was not my doing.

• Arlor sets going from 2m to 5m was my doing.
    • Daggers going from 10m to 30m was me.
    • Jester going from 25m to 35m was partially me. I didn't hoard all of them, just some.

Those are the only real ones I think I'm responsible for. The others were just natural supply and demand or someone else who knew how to manipulate the market.

As I said before, as a merchant - I would not invest money into my suggestions. Why? They are just suggestions. Thus, they have a very little chance to pay off and a very big chance to cause a loss of capital.

So, to answer your point - I'll admit when I have plans to control the market. I don't really have a reason not to - it's not like it affects the supply and demand. If an item is desirable, it'll remain disirable until another more disirable item comes along.

The whole reason why the banning plat farmers is not working is that banning the player does not stop the gold from entering the economy. Furthermore, when they ban a plat spammer, the plat spammer can easily come back. When he comes back, usually through spamming plat offers yet again, he/she generates even more gold out of nowhere. As you can see, this along with continual plat spam abuse leads to hyperinflation.

So, as I said on the previous thread - it's an issue NativeX needs to take care of. STG cannot really do all that much about it, you know? So telling people publicly specifically how to do it only helps make the problem worse.
    If this is true I have to say thanks Zeus. My Xmas tree vanity has gone from 1.6 mil for set in december to 5.5 mil for the set now. I Turned down 4.5 mil for just the suit yesterday. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,042 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    3 mythic bows, 3 mythic guns, singe, hammerjaw, lunar, and fang say otherwise.

I know others who have gotten even luckier.

Quote Originally Posted by shinytoy View Post
    I just threw up in my mouth
    This ^
    You never know what you can do until you try
    There are two ways of doing something: right, and again.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

[QUOTE=famousfame;1769361]U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

nativex = plat spam [/ hmmmm

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    187 Posts

[QUOTE=boyboksingero;1770250]
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfame View Post
    U obviously didn't catch my thread which has now been deleted I have the as from there but I won't be sharing for now as I'll prolly get banned but suffice to say ur correct on pretty much everything. Rest assured mate that sts can't do nothing till now and we've spent thousands of pounds on this game while a few so called pros have abused the fk out of the system, they get ban and back with new name new account and full gear. Plat spamming been ongoing for over a year, and even zeus has been aware of this as his good frds have been involved I.e the so called kingpins of karma.

nativex = plat spam [/ hmmmm
    Shouldn't mention guildnames.

Sent from my Gpad_G1 using Tapatalk