Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: I won't be posting in this forum anymore

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    149 Posts

When i first played al and joined the forums a year ago i learnd alot from your posts. U even replyed to a few of my posts just wanted to say thanks for helping me learnd how the game works and please dont stop posting we will miss ur pressence here.

Luminary Poster
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    615 Posts

I've enjoyed your posts, Ener. Although some suggestions were not the greatest, I still think that you are a man of great wisdom. Bye dude, see you in game.

P.S.: Sell me your Blood Ruby!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    935 Posts

Eric, you are one of the forumers i respect the most. You are very wise and very mature in every aspect of these forums. Not once have i seen you judge/ridicule anyone based on their past/beliefs.

My hypothesis for the reason behind all the hate nowadays is based on popularity/reputation. The lower-reputable forumers bash you to try to diminish your reputation out of jealousy or compensation for the lack of self-popularity regardless of what you say. Kind of like trying to gain rep by trying to make you feel worthless.

It seems that nowadays, everything is more fueled by popularity. In just the past 24 hours i've been back, i've seen more drama regarding rep than i have ever seen. Newer users bash older users to make themselves feel big, and older users bash newer users due to their already big egos.

Social Psychology is a concept that i personally find interesting, and most of it is actually relatable common sense. People naturally crave attention. Personal reputation is a treasure to every one of us.

So please don't boycott the forum because of the haters. I value your opinions. If i honestly don't agree with something, i will express my views politely and respectfully. If i do honestly agree with you, i will support you. Regardless of the popularity of the OP.
    Last edited by Zylx; 08-09-2014 at 07:20 PM.

IGN: Łʊƈɨƒɛʀ
    Join the Discord Community!
    Arcane Legends Discord

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

I second the motion, don't be discouraged buy the '' Thread Trolls '' they just wanna be the one to rip your thread apart at any cost and get a rise out of you. Well it seems to be working and now you gonna let them '' Barnacles '' win ??? , besides what have the '' Haters '' contributed to the game beside negatism ???

I they can't say anything nice then don't bother wasting '' reply '' space on someones thread pls!!!

The forum needs bloggers and thread makers like Energizeric so maybe take a small break and then do your thing. Let the haters hate.

No I don't agree with every single thing that you post about , but its all back by facts, and logic , and experience so why not read what you have to say. It may or may not pertain to me but oh well its worth a read just because I know you hardly waste your time or anyones time when you do make a Thread. This is what I call a '' Constructive '' thread and that's what the forum needs regardless of who agrees or doesn't agree.

Best regards,

Fifty

Co GM / Senior Officer of " Rise Of An Empire ''

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

Yes... People sometimes do this... Somebody should teach them that if you don't have anything nice or helpful to say just shut up. Don't get frustrated by those guys. Just say die loser you will fell better. Don't decrease your level to those guys, if you go so low you find gold mines. Just say what you think and fell good you maybe helped somebody. Peace, P.S: somebody don.'t like my post and want to insult me? Die loser!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    535 Posts

What I'm about to say might come out wrong, but there are varied opinions when you put out a suggestion to do with Economy. From Merchants to Crate poppers, everyone has some kind of input on it and a lot of it is criticism. Critics (like me) don't always see the good sides of an idea straightaway and there are a lot of flaws that can be found. That doesn't mean the idea is WRONG, it just means it is not realistic or would cause problems in its current state. You may not have found all the flaws, and others point them out in a disapproving manner. And that's fine.

There is no real need to get worked up because others disapprove. You have had good ideas and good implementations in game. Don't let this bother you.
    Credits to Iady

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Every brilliant idea and original one, is always received criticized and some insult maybe pointing to you because they got no attitude in forum..
    So sorry to hear you not posting anymore..
    Every forum player I think free to say his idea, keep spirit dude

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    79 Posts

I do like this idea and wish something like it would happen but...

Anything farmable seems to eventually be over farmed. Now this will take longer to be over farmed for sure but eventually it will be over farmed. I still dream of a truly farmable arcane though.

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #49
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,906 Posts

Hi all. I am going to close this one out since it seems everyone has been able to see their piece. However, it absolutely breaks my heart that a valuable member of our community like Energizeric feels discouraged from sharing his ideas and suggestions because of harassment on the forums. I have received just one too many reports lately of senseless bullying or the putting down of other people's ideas. These forums should be a safe place for people to share their thoughts with people who love the game just as much as they do. If you treat them badly, they will go away and then you won't have anyone to talk to in the forums anymore! Please let this serve as an example and remember to keep things friendly and constructive in here. Also, it is important to remember that we have a zero tolerance policy on bullying. If you experience bullying or witness it happening in the forums in game, please report it! It's the only way we know it is happening and can stop it.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Remiem For This Useful Post: