Thread: "Paladins"??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Question "Paladins"??

I hear that people make enchantresses wearing gear that gives bonuses to strength. I was thinking about trying it myself but I have a question: Would the spells WORK with a sword? I'm wondering this for all classes. If I make my warrior hold a bow, will skills work with the bow?

~Thanks,
    xNikB

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Yes it does for example if you pick a warrior you would get the warrior skills but you can decide where to put your attribute points and can wear anything you want and all applys to the classes
    NOTE: I will be leaving this profile and use my new profile called "Reported" my main character in game name. I will change profiles after the video contest

Would you like to reach lvl 50 in 3 days? Click Here!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Paladins are one of the strongest classes, they still have powerful spells and are able to take a lot of damage.
    Started playing April 2010, finished February 2011. and still getting banned when im not even playing

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thats not what I was asking. I was asking if a mage using a sword can still use it's spells. Like, you know how warriors have this attack thats a stronger normal attack? Yeah, can they do that with BOWS not swords? In games like WoW you have to have the right TYPE of weapon to use an ability, like, for example, you NEED to wear a dagger to use the backstab ability.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

An enchantress can use all of her spells regardless as to the "class" she chooses to make. In other words, a paladin can use all the spells that a pure mage can use. The only difference is the damage/potency of the spell. Weapons have no effect on spells other than damage. Mage weapons such as the staff increase spell damage more than swords and bows. Someone tested this out a few weeks ago.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Ok I was just wondering if spells were restricted by weapon type.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Not at all. It goes the other way as well, if you gave your bear a bow that doesn't let him use skills from a distance.

I may or may not be in a guild called The Rusher, where I may or may not enjoy myself.