Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: My last idea post....

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,208 Posts

Default My last idea post....

I have been saving this idea for a while, so at the encouragement of many players who messaged me, I decided that I will post this last idea. I will not be responding to suggestions or criticisms of this idea, so do with it what you would like. If you all hate it, then oh well.... If you like it, then you can thank this post as a show of support and maybe STS will use this idea in the future. If you want to make changes to it, then make your suggestions...

1) A new arcane pet can be introduced called "Icer". Icer will be a whelp and will look like Singe and Nekro, except he will be an ice creature covered in ice like Glacian. See picture below.

2) Instead of dropping from locked crates, an Icer Egg must be crafted from components that drop all over Arlor.

3) The recipe for crafting an Icer Egg can be purchased from "Iclee the Alchemist" in Nordr for 100k. The recipe cannot be traded or sold.

4) The recipe shows the required crafting components as follows:

1 whelp egg base
    3 dragonite bars
    3 ice shards
    1 magic hauntlet gem
    100 frost particles
    100 dragon particles

The crafting process takes 10 days, however you can speed this up with plat.

5) The whelp egg base can be purchased from Iclee the Alchemist for 5m gold or 1500 plat.

6) What are frost particles and dragon particles?

Frost particles are created from elite warchests, and dragon particles are created from elite dragonscale chests.

Iclee the Alchemist can convert your elite chests into particles. He does this by burning the chest over a fire and capturing particles from the remaining ashes. He can convert elite golden chests into 5 particles, elite silver chests into 2 particles, and elite copper chests into one particle.

Just like essences, these particles are NOT tradable.

7) What is a magic hauntlet gem?

A magic hauntlet gem is a new item that can be purchased from the hauntlet token vendor for 800 hauntlet tokens. Yes, you read that right... 800 tokens. I guess you will be running the hauntlet a few times if you want one of these

The magic of this gem allows Iclee to combine the attributes of all the components to form an Icer Egg. These gems can be traded and sold.

8) What is an ice shard?

The recipe for an ice shard can be obtained from Iclee the Alchemist for 100k. Once you have the recipe, an ice shard can be crafted from 50 ice chips. Ice chips drop from Nordr bosses much in the same way dragkin teeth drop from Tindirin bosses. They can rarely drop from regular bosses, but they drop more often from elite bosses. Ice shards can be traded and sold.

Crafting an ice shard takes 3 days, however you can speed this up with plat.

9) So what kind of stats and abilities does Icer have?

His happiness bonus is as follows: +10% speed, +15% damage, +10% crit, +30 Primary Stat, +100 Armor

His arcane ability is called "Ice Shard Explosion": all enemies within an 8 meter area are sucked in and then an ice shard explodes which causes them to freeze or be slowed for 6 seconds. In PvP, enemies are slowed and NOT frozen (same effect as sorcerer's frost bolt).

Name:  icer2l.jpg
Views: 2961
Size:  106.4 KB
    Last edited by Energizeric; 08-10-2014 at 02:19 PM.

2. The Following 93 Users Say Thank You to Energizeric For This Useful Post: