Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please make the buff on bulwark good, don't disappoint us again!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Warriors are the most needed class for ctf or 5v5 clash......they feeble rogues to where they cannot crit and give an invulnerability shield and can survive 11 seconds of hell if jugg is active. Warriors need no boost. What is needed for balance is the rogues crit to be weakened. That is all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I have hopes for the bulwark, but people right now would barely pay 7m for it. Which to me shows the overall doubt that even after buff it will still be a weapon with lower value. hope everybody is proven wrong though.. :-D
    Last edited by spimeslam; 09-02-2014 at 03:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

The bulwark is such a "good" weapon that if i have conquerer of potency on and i remove from stash the bulwark it doesnt even say is better that what im equipt, keep in my mind the bulwark is +15 and the conquerer +9
    Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    I am yet too see a Mage without Sam and arcane ring beat a tank even when tank uses bulwark so idk what you talking about.
    I guess rogues op but I mean that's how it always is.
    Then probably you should go pvp and see how easy is for a mage equipt all mythic to kill a tank and then we can have a chat if a mage kills or not a tank in pvp
    Did perpetual happiness in the Garden of Eden maybe get so boring that eating the apple was justified?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch The Devil View Post
    Then probably you should go pvp and see how easy is for a mage equipt all mythic to kill a tank and then we can have a chat if a mage kills or not a tank in pvp
    I play pvp everyday. Mythic tank vs Mythic mage = mythic tank wins. Are you sure you are even using a correct pvp build. I have yet to see a mage fight a war in proper 1v1 (no interference with heal and vb) and win. I have used mythics. I dont stand a chance against a warrior and most mages agree with me. Please show me a video of the next time a mage wins in 1v1 against a warrior with full mythic and using a good build. Good tanks can match a mages dmg with a max of 100 dmg difference and a 2-3k health difference and a 1-2k armor difference. Not only that the health on war provides invisibility shield. Our only advantage is curse which with shield and heal gives us one attacking skill not enough to kill a war. In your case use heal or vb when cursed and congrats you take barely any dmg.

Mages good in group fights only and most prefer tanks and rogues over mages.
    Only time i see a good mage is one with the new mythic gun but even with that tanks have a huge edge on mages since the mythic gun doesn't root in pvp.

Caabatric. The one nub sorcerer you wont forget.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caabatric View Post
    I play pvp everyday. Mythic tank vs Mythic mage = mythic tank wins. Are you sure you are even using a correct pvp build. I have yet to see a mage fight a war in proper 1v1 (no interference with heal and vb) and win. I have used mythics. I dont stand a chance against a warrior and most mages agree with me. Please show me a video of the next time a mage wins in 1v1 against a warrior with full mythic and using a good build. Good tanks can match a mages dmg with a max of 100 dmg difference and a 2-3k health difference and a 1-2k armor difference. Not only that the health on war provides invisibility shield. Our only advantage is curse which with shield and heal gives us one attacking skill not enough to kill a war. In your case use heal or vb when cursed and congrats you take barely any dmg.

Mages good in group fights only and most prefer tanks and rogues over mages.
    Only time i see a good mage is one with the new mythic gun but even with that tanks have a huge edge on mages since the mythic gun doesn't root in pvp.

Lol.... If you expect to kill with lvl 36 mythic weapon a lvl 41 mythic weapon... thats all i can say
    Last edited by Memnoch The Devil; 09-04-2014 at 06:35 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Memnoch The Devil View Post
    Lol.... If you expect to kill with lvl 36 mythic weapon a lvl 41 mythic weapon... thats all i can say
    true true but still wars can beat me with a shield and sword as long as they just take away my mana. I have seen wars just sit there heal when necessary then when the mage out of mana pummel the mage. Most mages have a problem with this imcluding some of the best mages. In group fights thats when a mage shines otherwise they are trash

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    174 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kiffnshey View Post
    During at beta test server i use bulwark but still not enough damage my bulwark damage up to 390 at main server 365, why so complicated to giving to warrior good damage and good buff weapon that sts called it mythic lvl 41, is very hard to bring bulwark to play ctf or tdm, i really hope devs can adjusted good damage and dps also very good buff or warrior will be attack by rogue so easy because they know their damage high, warrior being hit 2 shot then die, pls pls make a balance dmg,I love this game dont lets us down all warrior hope better weapon to pve or pvp

Thanks
    Kiffers

The Bulwark is a PvE weapon. Don't expect to PvP well with it, as the devs have said multiple times this a support type weapon mainly targeted at elites.

.-.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    181 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by SacredKnight View Post
    The Bulwark is a PvE weapon. Don't expect to PvP well with it, as the devs have said multiple times this a support type weapon mainly targeted at elites.

.-.
    Very true this is why in the 3v3 tournament that renium is hosting all warriors are using arcane maul over samael. (one arcane per player which is why not both)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Does sorcerer and rogue have lower lvl mythics that are better than the higher lvl ones? I don't know which is purely why I ask.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

My question is: the devs said the bulwark is being revised after the test server event. It hasn't been done as of yet. When will it be revised? Alot of us have been chomping at the bit waiting for the fix. ????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Whatever buff they apply to bulwark will be with the update to arena and tombs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

same in lvl 26 jug,heal,veng,ss tankz mythic helm +4 legendry gears + slag using tank die lik a paper arcane hooks rogues r very powerful cos thy got arcane hook+mythic helm+ 3 legendry gears + myth,arcane, pet :-) tankz die like a paper

Nowadays r tank toon its capable for pve not for an pvp believe it r not its my own reference